Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Do you think Fleener is better than ASJ?

Saw where Fleener was cut today from the Saints. He signed a 36 million dollar contract for 5 years in 2016. But he only scored 5 TDs with all-world Drew Brees throwing him the ball.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

No but he would be the 2nd best TE on the roster. More of a finesse move TE than a true inline guy though

I think Fleener would be a great addition considering our lack of depth at the position.

No.

(05-08-2018, 09:32 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Saw where Fleener was cut today from the Saints. He signed a 36 million dollar contract for 5 years in 2016. But he only scored 5 TDs with all-world Drew Brees throwing him the ball.
No I don't, but would be a good TE2, like others have said, more of a move TE, just would depend on price.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

If we could get him cheap if he is still out there around week 2 of preseason. I wouldnt mind him playing TE2. Or maybe if ASJ gets hurt.

I thought he was going to be way better when he was coming out in the draft but he has been a bit of a bust. Didn't the clots pick him up in second. plus he was with his college qb so i thought he would have a bit more chemistry than he had in indy. Then he had drew brees and was still a bit of a bit down.

No way is he better.

Fleener (and Luck) had the benefit of playing together at Stanford. That carried over into their early NFL careers and that chemistry helped them both.

Unfortunately, that was the extent of Fleener's "talent." Concussions haven't helped, either... but that's not the reason he's not signed.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

No. Fleener is one of the worst TE's in the NFL.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Fleener is actually terrible

(05-09-2018, 09:09 PM)JNev Wrote: Fleener is actually terrible

To be completely honest, I have to agree. He Drew Brees who is about to be the All Time passing leader....but he only caught like 48 passes for 5 TDs. 

What a terrible signing by the Saints.

Think I saw he's still in the concussion protocol.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(05-14-2018, 12:44 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Think I saw he's still in the concussion protocol.

He must have a headache from all the money he stole from Loomis.

Not even close.

One concussion away from retirement.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]