Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TPC Sawgrass - The Players Tourney '18

Is it just me - or does Mickelson look like a guy that stopped by the shop to try to upsell you on a pallet of mufflers. 

Weird new dress shirt sponsorships are cool, but...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not sure what was worse, his Thursday look or his golf game that yielded a 7 over, just a couple spots from last place.

For all the hype that group got...they sucked. Same with the Spieth group.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-10-2018, 05:16 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Is it just me - or does Mickelson look like a guy that stopped by the shop to try to upsell you on a pallet of mufflers. 

He has equity in the company. They also sell other kinds of shirts, such as polos, which Mickelson says he'll be wearing in future events. The button-down isn't the most practical shirt for golf, but it has people looking and got the search engines engaged for the company name. A brilliant stroke of marketing, if you ask me.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018, 02:27 PM by homebiscuit.)

The Golf Channel just did a quick plug for Jacksonville. It was sad. They only showed TIAA Bank Field, an inside shot of the art museum whose name shall not be allowed by the filter, and another of the stage of the Florida Theater with a bunch of paintings on easels lined up. They mentioned "the arts" in Jacksonville and outdoor activities. We suck.

(05-11-2018, 02:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 05:16 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Is it just me - or does Mickelson look like a guy that stopped by the shop to try to upsell you on a pallet of mufflers. 

He has equity in the company. They also sell other kinds of shirts, such as polos, which Mickelson says he'll be wearing in future events. The button-down isn't the most practical shirt for golf, but it has people looking and got the search engines engaged for the company name. A brilliant stroke of marketing, if you ask me.

If 7 over par and missing mizzen the cut is an attractive marketing angle...

Tongue

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018, 03:48 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(05-11-2018, 02:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Golf Channel just did a quick plug for Jacksonville. It was sad. They only showed TIAA Bank Field, an inside shot of the art museum whose name shall not be allowed by the filter, and another of the stage of the Florida Theater with a bunch of paintings on easels lined up. They mentioned "the arts" in Jacksonville and outdoor activities. We suck.

Dude .... they didn't mention the M.O.S.H. ?  It's just a matter of time before it gets global recognition along with other science centers like the National Air and Space Museum in DC and the Exploratorium in San Fran.

Perhaps Phil can utilize his free time this weekend in a productive manner and get some insider trader info for his market transactions on Monday morning.

(05-11-2018, 03:44 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 02:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Golf Channel just did a quick plug for Jacksonville. It was sad. They only showed TIAA Bank Field, an inside shot of the art museum whose name shall not be allowed by the filter, and another of the stage of the Florida Theater with a bunch of paintings on easels lined up. They mentioned "the arts" in Jacksonville and outdoor activities. We suck.

Dude .... they didn't mention the M.O.S.H. ?  It's just a matter of time before it gets global recognition along with other science centers like the National Air and Space Museum in DC and the Exploratorium in San Fran.

Perhaps Phil can utilize his free time this weekend in a productive manner and get some insider trader info for his market transactions on Monday morning.

Mercifully they didn't show The Landing.

I spent about 8 hours there today and I’m a little sun-baked. Moving it back to March next year is a good idea.