Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ejections...

Good lord this team is a mess. TWO ejections? cmon man.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is going to sound ridiculous, but I think this is a good thing.

Ramsey has been our best player this year and he's only a rookie, he's already being compared to Deion Sanders. I hope The organisation recognises how important he is, and listen to him.

And when they do I think it's quite clear how he's not happy with the crap going on and maybe he ll get Gus fired.

I'm happy if that happens. One thing I'll point out is this year the big two showing emotion is telvin smith and Ramsey, both florida state products and despite all the talent we've drafted these are the only two from winning colleges who started regularly. It shows that winners just want to win, just listen to these two.

just goes to show you that this team needs new leadership

All Gus. Has this team unprepared and running wild
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

There's no way to justify keeping Bradley at this point. How does Khan defend keeping him even for one more week? He's lost the locker room completely.

I wish the NFL would just eject this team from television, at least until we make an attempt at fielding a competitive team. 

Quote:There's no way to justify keeping Bradley at this point. How does Khan defend keeping him even for one more week? He's lost the locker room completely.

This

Malik and Ramsey deserve to be mad. D is playing well enough to keep us in games.

Quote:There's no way to justify keeping Bradley at this point. How does Khan defend keeping him even for one more week? He's lost the locker room completely.

Absolutely this!!!!!

The only good thing will be if Bradley is fired, like, right now!

This has to be the final straw, both ejected. I dont blame either of those guys the frustration clearly got to the both of them.

Ramsey has been our best player this year and  I sincerely hope the organisation is listening to what he's saying, non verbal or not.

Telvin Smith is constantly talking on social media about winning, Ramsey and Jackson have both been ejected from todays game.

Telvin and Ramsey both come from a college superpower used to winning and Jackson has won the SB with the Broncos, Khan listen to these three, they know what winning is and they wont stand for anything less!

Despite the talent we've drafted we've got noone like these 3 (Yeldon wasnt a full starter during his career at Bama).

Gus has to go.

Quote:The only good thing will be if Bradley is fired, like, right now!

Sadly I doubt they do, especially because the short week

I dont think Khan cares

I called it. Locker room is gone.

Quote:I dont think Khan cares
His actions with Fulham FC say otherwise. I think he's really trying hard to give Gus time to turn it around, but this is the worst game I've ever seen the Jaguars play. This team is so, so much better than the 2013 team, but the coaching is so ungodly awful that it's all going to waste.

With as much money as Khan has dumped into the stadium, locker room, and FA....he cares.

Quote:I dont think Khan cares

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Has there been any press conference quotes? I'm very interested in this one. Worst coached game of bradleys career

Quote:With as much money as Khan has dumped into the stadium, locker room, and FA....he cares.

I mean about winning. He does care about the stadium and his London games.

If Khan cared, Gus would've been gone during last season, or at the very least at the end of the season.  Those tickets are still being sold so it's w/e. 

Khan needs to sell the team.