Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pathetic

Just wanted a thread title that best described the Jags.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nothing else needs to be said

Truly

I still have hope the Jaguars will come back and win. 

LOL!!

I'm kinda hoping they'll just lose our the rest of the season, it's the only way Khan will man up and clean house like he should've did last year.  I'm worried let Gus play out his last year if he ekes out 5-6 wins somehow 

Disgraceful,
A good loser is a good loser

Yeah, what makes it bad is the HUGE lack of discipline from our players. Gus has lost this team

Complete joke of all team. I'm getting sick of bortles too.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Microcosm of the season: give up a 4th and 24 on a rushing play by the PUNTER....and then your best defender gets ejected for fighting.

If there is a more poignant statement of #becausejaguars, I don't know it.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

This is the most embarrassing game of football ive ever seen.

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[BLEEP] this team 

Oh, I've seen worse. But not many

Quote:This is the most embarrassing game of football ive ever seen.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

I'm glad they scored. Hope it helps get Gus outta here

Unprepared, undisciplined, low quality football team.  I'm willing to give Bortles a pass for next year as this only being a reflection of the current HC but he's fallen out of any type of early extension talk.

Fire Gus right now please

Quote:Unprepared, undisciplined, low quality football team. I'm willing to give Bortles a pass for next year as this only being a reflection of the current HC but he's fallen out of any type of early extension talk.

I've been able Bortles supporter, but he is total trash this year. I'M starting to believe he's not the one.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

This was the worst game I have ever watched in my history of football watching.  

highlights

Penalties

Malik and Ramsey ejected

a 4th and 24   twenty seven yard punter run

Bortles managing to screw up a free play

Arob getting the dropsies 

That smug gnome looking old referee

Even the Thomas TD was a miracle it wasn't intercepted.

Greene forgetting how to be a punt returner

We have a good run with Ivory and Yeldon and refuse to do the same style run and revert to our shut gun middle 0-2 yard play

Pathetic really is the best word

I'm sure I'm missing more.  Someone needs to be fired.  Gus, Olsen 

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

This is why I'm no longer a season ticket holder...piss poor team
Have you seen my baseball?

It's time for a coaching change.

Caldwell should get a pass. I still believe in the talent of this team.

BBINT + BRADLEY