Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pathetic

Glad I buy knock off jerseys from China.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It's time for a coaching change.

Caldwell should get a pass. I still believe in the talent of this team.
No joke man. It's been time for a coaching change for a while now.

Quote:Complete joke of all team. I'm getting sick of bortles too.
Me too. Year 3 it should be different.

Horrible game by us. I'm with the rest of Duval now. i'm sorry Gus, but you gotta go bro.

But my topic is about the officiating. Do the refs have a quota to reach? 239 yards in penalties between both teams. No calls when there needed to be calls. Just horrible officiating.

And that was not a pick by Reggie Nelson.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Even the commentators pointed out that Triplette's crew is flag happy,

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Just turned on the Patriots vs Steelers game and you can already feel the energy from both teams. Just feels like professional football. I don't ever feel that with the Jags, we get the [BLEEP] beat out of us or they give us heart attacks and the wins are still depressing.

Essentially unwatchable.  Bortles needs to be benched.  He acts like he doesn't want to be there, so accommodate him.  Total lack of discipline by Jackson.  Looked like Ramsey got suckered into a fight. 

Never thought I'd see the day when JDR thoroughly out coached an opponent.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Quote:Horrible game by us. I'm with the rest of Duval now. i'm sorry Gus, but you gotta go bro.

But my topic is about the officiating. Do the refs have a quota to reach? 239 yards in penalties between both teams. No calls when there needed to be calls. Just horrible officiating.

And that was not a pick by Reggie Nelson.

How did my thread about officiating get merged into this topic? makes no sense.

#iamlegend

Quote:How did my thread about officiating get merged into this topic? makes no sense.
Who cares?

Quote:Who cares?

I apparently care. Duh. You got your opinion and i have mines. 

#iamlegend

Down 10 points muffed punt?

27 yard run by the Punter for a 1st down

#becausejaguars

Where does this rank in terms of the worst games you have been to? This is my 8th year with tickets and I would put it in the top 3.

Gus and Bortles as well as Caldwell are all done