Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Marcus Mariota eyes accuracy gains via footwork

Marcus Mariota eyes accuracy gains via footwork

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...a-footwork

Despite the improvements the Tennessee Titans made on both sides of the ball last season, it was apparent that fans we're seeing something different from Marcus Mariota.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

2018 = the year of the flaming thumbtack!
Mariota is going to light up the league. New coaching staff going to push the tacks over the top. New uniforms. Nashville draft next year. The NFL knows whats coming.

Ah, preseason hype is the best. Shiny new toys and shiny new hope.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(05-26-2018, 10:32 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: 2018 = the year of the flaming thumbtack!
Mariota is going to light up the league. New coaching staff going to push the tacks over the top. New uniforms. Nashville draft next year. The NFL knows whats coming.

The overrated Predators flamed out this year, choking once again, and I expect the Titans to take a step back as well.

(05-28-2018, 08:02 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 10:32 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: 2018 = the year of the flaming thumbtack!

The overrated Predators flamed out this year, choking once again, and I expect the Titans to take a step back as well.

There is no chance the Titans take a step back. 
The Jags however, will take a step back. I expect your defense will be one of the best but i think that offense hits a wall this season, kinda like mularkey and robiskies last year for the tacks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-28-2018, 08:45 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 08:02 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: The overrated Predators flamed out this year, choking once again, and I expect the Titans to take a step back as well.

There is no chance the Titans take a step back. 
The Jags however, will take a step back. I expect your defense will be one of the best but i think that offense hits a wall this season, kinda like mularkey and robiskies last year for the tacks

New coach, new system on both sides, a QB that still doesn’t know who he is. That team overachieved last year and there are so many adjustments this year that going backwards is inevitable. The Jags on the otherhand finally have all the pieces for back to back seasons. Some may say an already good roster has potential to be even better with added depth and improvement in a few key areas. tacks are still looking for an identity while the Jags are polishing theirs.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(05-29-2018, 12:11 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 08:45 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: There is no chance the Titans take a step back. 

New coach, new system on both sides, a QB that still doesn’t know who he is. That team overachieved last year and there are so many adjustments this year that going backwards is inevitable. The Jags on the otherhand finally have all the pieces for back to back seasons. Some may say an already good roster has potential to be even better with added depth and improvement in a few key areas. tacks are still looking for an identity while the Jags are polishing theirs.

I dont know. Tacks have a good roster, the big challenge last year was coaching and they still made playoffs. Look at the rams after fish left. With that kind of thinking, the tacks may go undefeated this season