Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MSM implies Melania's absence from the public eye is due to DT physically abusing her

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2018, 01:28 PM by JagsorDie.)

(06-05-2018, 01:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ights.html

Wow.

This is pretty sad. I mean he has enough things to attack that they didn't have to aim that low to score a punch. I usually keep my distance from politics these days because of how genuinely polarizing it has become, but this Isjust about as low as you can get with speculation nonsense. 

She is recovering from a kidney operation from what I have read. But rather than gather facts, [BLEEP] hats like The Rolling Stones writer tosses around speculation and idiots begin to the treat It as real events.

(06-05-2018, 01:26 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 01:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ights.html

Wow.

This is pretty sad. I mean he has enough things to attack that they didn't have to aim that low to score a punch. I usually keep my distance from politics these days because of how genuinely polarizing it has become, but this Isjust about as low as you can get with speculation nonsense. 

She is recovering from a kidney operation from what I have read. But rather than gather facts, [BLEEP] hats like The Rolling Stones writer tosses around speculation and idiots begin to the treat It as real events.

Fake News, the diet of the deranged.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

And the LIBERAL MSM wonders why it's losing credibility. It's not so much of a mystery when they put out Male Bovine Droppings like this.
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(06-05-2018, 02:57 PM)The Drifter Wrote: And the LIBERAL MSM wonders why it's losing credibility. It's not so much of a mystery when they put out Male Bovine Droppings like this.

I don't even think they wonder why they are losing credibility. They just assume if they pander to the 63 million Hillary voters, that will keep their ratings sufficient. The problem with that is, these people have 10+ options to choose from for their viewing pleasure.

So Trump tweets some nonsense about [FILL IN NONSENSE] and he's trolling, then you get trolled by FOX News with this misleading article. Both tweets cited in the linked article dealt with absurdities, the second was actually a satirical shot at Trump's (trollish?) claims of immunity from prosecution, not about Melania's disappearance.

You guys are so easy.

Oh, and by the way, FOX News IS MSM, much more so than Rolling Stone magazine.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(06-05-2018, 06:16 PM)rollerjag Wrote: So Trump tweets some nonsense about [FILL IN NONSENSE] and he's trolling, then you get trolled by FOX News with this misleading article. Both tweets cited in the linked article dealt with absurdities, the second was actually a satirical shot at Trump's (trollish?) claims of immunity from prosecution, not about Melania's disappearance.

You guys are so easy.

Oh, and by the way, FOX News IS MSM, much more so than Rolling Stone magazine.

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite. What you gonna do?

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 09:04 AM by Adam2012.)

It is hilarious to read the shock, THE SHOCK, of the very posters who posted or agreed with the dumbest, most vile absurdities regarding Obama, Clinton, or LIBERALS, LIBERALS, LIBERALS.

Drifter posts something from Fox on the hour and the usual subjects jump at the dog whistle. But boy, they want you to know they will defend the honor of Milania to the death.

You just can't make the stuff up.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(06-06-2018, 09:03 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: It is hilarious to read the shock, THE SHOCK, of the very posters who posted or agreed with the dumbest, most vile absurdities regarding Obama, Clinton, or LIBERALS, LIBERALS, LIBERALS.

Drifter posts something from Fox on the hour and the usual subjects jump at the dog whistle. But boy, they want you to know they will defend the honor of Milania to the death.

You just can't make the stuff up.
Somehow you fail to see the irony of you dog whistle shtick.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

The political forum has really made me not want to be part of this board anymore. The football threads are basically dead every day, even though there is stuff going on, but the Trumpers just congregate here and spew their condescending gang mentality on any posters that disagrees with them. I see the important thing around here is not talking football, it appears people just want to spew their hate and have others justify it and agree with them. I think I'm done here. (I know, "bye Felicia," "good riddance,") whatever ya got. Stay classy.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(06-06-2018, 09:30 AM)Achilles Wrote: The political forum has really made me not want to be part of this board anymore. The football threads are basically dead every day, even though there is stuff going on, but the Trumpers just congregate here and spew their condescending gang mentality on any posters that disagrees with them. I see the important thing around here is not talking football, it appears people just want to spew their hate and have others justify it and agree with them. I think I'm done here. (I know, "bye Felicia," "good riddance,") whatever ya got. Stay classy.

Speaking of classy. You felt the need to spew and pander to the political divide by immediately introducing “Trumpers” into your post? That is feeding the problem and limits any reasonable discussion. You are doing the very thing you appear to hate. People have varying points of view and opinions which are the very backbone of a forums existence. Nobody forces you to venture over to this section. If the lameness of the football side bothers you, introduce a topic. It’s like I tell my kids, “Don’t come whining or complaining without contributing to a possible solution.” Perhaps public forums just aren’t for you.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 09:46 AM by copycat.)

(06-06-2018, 09:30 AM)Achilles Wrote: The political forum has really made me not want to be part of this board anymore. The football threads are basically dead every day, even though there is stuff going on, but the Trumpers just congregate here and spew their condescending gang mentality on any posters that disagrees with them. I see the important thing around here is not talking football, it appears people just want to spew their hate and have others justify it and agree with them. I think I'm done here. (I know, "bye Felicia," "good riddance,") whatever ya got. Stay classy.

The football side is mostly quiet because we don't have much to cry about this season.  The good news is the dead season is almost over.  As for the political section is has drastically gone down hill since Trumps victory and for the record it is both sides hurling the insults.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

LOL. The irony here is thick.

Honestly, you don't have to come in here. I've been to the Video Game forum maybe once, it wasn't for me so I didn't go back. You could exercise the same practice here.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-06-2018, 11:14 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

LOL. The irony here is thick.

Is it as thick as the irony of calling out main stream media and then attempting to support that with an article from main stream media?   Because that's pretty damned ironic. 

I mean, think about this ridiculous topic for a second. Rolling Stone is even less of a credible news source than Fox news. It's an entertainment rag with pull out posters of pop singers.

Does anyone really give a damn about either of them calling one another out on their biased babblings? 
The television and internet offer up scores upon scores of "low punches" from both sides of the aisle all day long, every day.  Most of them are completely unworthy of our attention. This "story" is no different unless you're just that desperate for something to be offended by.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 03:27 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

(06-06-2018, 03:20 PM) pid=\1129775' Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 03:20 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: I'm not a fan of Trump at all, but anytime I see Rolling Stone magazine, I think of what Steve Vai sang about them.

[BLEEP] yourself with a copy of Rolling Stone
Or are they too holy for your holiest of holes
Those people think they're holier than Moses
But aren't they just a bunch of [BLEEP] posers?

I don't know what going on, but I've either lost my mind, or the ability to edit.

Wait a damn minute. Am I supposed to believe that someone actually read that Rolling Stone article? He/she must have been the only damn one. I'm surprised it still exists.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 04:23 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Fox News ?  You mean the same news station that broke the story on the Eagles players kneeling for the National Anthem.

How dumb do they have to be to not even realize this is well before the game and, based on the actions of the others within the pic, there is no way on earth that the National Anthem is playing.

.... ok back to MSM reporting fake news....

[Image: BLPR7GSKFI2ZNB2GGMQYFMBICQ.jpg]

Some of you people should give FOX primetime lineup a chance. They frequently give crazy liberals a chance to embarrass themselves on a nightly basis.

(06-07-2018, 12:41 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Some of you people should give FOX primetime lineup a chance. They frequently give crazy liberals a chance to embarrass themselves on a nightly basis.

lol ... while you do it on a hourly basis.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.