Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MSM implies Melania's absence from the public eye is due to DT physically abusing her

This is the "just joking" effect.

The cowardly hide behind the excuse of "it's just a joke," when they truly do intentionally want the joke to be reality.

Difficult time with reality, the TDS crowd. Unless they turn an about face, it's a psychosis that they will never emerge from for the remainder of their sad lives.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Diehard Trumpettes either didn't read the article cited in the OP, didn't read either tweet upon which it was based, or are as thick as a brick. I've read enough from some to believe the last is not universally true (the jury is no longer in deliberations on the rest), so I'll assume they're posting from a predetermined position from which no actual evidence will cause them to be swayed.

Rolling Stone is not MSM, Frum's Tweet was obviously sarcasm directed at a totally different subject, but please stay in your bubble if it's more comforting.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

https://twitter.com/MattsIdeaShop/status...1906684928

Just shows you what it's like living in Trump World. Donald doesn't even think it's weird that he has to post on Twitter that his wife is still alive and well.

And Donald bemoaning the (fake) conspiracies floating around. Donald - the King of (fake) Conspiracies.

You just can't make this stuff up.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

People need to leave her alone- period. And their son. Geez.

(06-07-2018, 01:08 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Just shows you what it's like living in Trump World. Donald doesn't even think it's weird that he has to post on Twitter that his wife is still alive and well.

And Donald bemoaning the (fake) conspiracies floating around. Donald - the King of (fake) Conspiracies.

Well, yeah, has any President had the media out there ginning up a story that he's abusing his wife? Even Nixon, hated as he was, didn't have to deal with this kind of low brow behavior from his opponents.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Just another reason not to pay any mind to the MSM.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-08-2018, 09:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 01:08 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Just shows you what it's like living in Trump World. Donald doesn't even think it's weird that he has to post on Twitter that his wife is still alive and well.

Well, yeah, has any President had the media out there ginning up a story that he's abusing his wife? Even Nixon, hated as he was, didn't have to deal with this kind of low brow behavior from his opponents.

Give me a break. the current POTUS lowered the bar on discourse to these unprecedented levels. He can stew in the juice he helped create. 

Nixon and Johnson were burned in effigy, absolutely reviled by their detractors. 

Two tweets, one related to Presidential claims of immunity, the other from Rolling Freaking Stone, and Trumpette snowflakes toss up their hands in protest that the evil MSM is crossing the line, cued by a report from a major MSM outlet. And if this isn't ironic enough, they double down.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(06-06-2018, 09:30 AM)Achilles Wrote: The political forum has really made me not want to be part of this board anymore. The football threads are basically dead every day, even though there is stuff going on, but the Trumpers just congregate here and spew their condescending gang mentality on any posters that disagrees with them. I see the important thing around here is not talking football, it appears people just want to spew their hate and have others justify it and agree with them. I think I'm done here. (I know, "bye Felicia," "good riddance,") whatever ya got. Stay classy.

Victim much?

There is a fair amount of "Never-Trumpers" on this board that gang up too.

Don't cry cuz your side is losing  Laughing

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2018, 12:02 PM by pirkster.)

Nope.

You're just describing what "your kind" is experiencing living in so-called "Trump World."

In reality, things haven't been better.

For those living in fantasy land, it's TDS 24/7.  See above.

(06-08-2018, 10:40 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 09:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well, yeah, has any President had the media out there ginning up a story that he's abusing his wife? Even Nixon, hated as he was, didn't have to deal with this kind of low brow behavior from his opponents.

Give me a break. the current POTUS lowered the bar on discourse to these unprecedented levels. He can stew in the juice he helped create. 

Nixon and Johnson were burned in effigy, absolutely reviled by their detractors. 

Two tweets, one related to Presidential claims of immunity, the other from Rolling Freaking Stone, and Trumpette snowflakes toss up their hands in protest that the evil MSM is crossing the line, cued by a report from a major MSM outlet. And if this isn't ironic enough, they double down.

Complete and utter TDS.

It's as if Rip Van Rollerjag slept through the entire 8 years of the previous administration.

(06-08-2018, 12:01 PM)pirkster Wrote:

Nope.

You're just describing what "your kind" is experiencing living in so-called "Trump World."

(06-08-2018, 10:40 AM)rollerjag Wrote: Give me a break. the current POTUS lowered the bar on discourse to these unprecedented levels. He can stew in the juice he helped create. 

Complete and utter TDS.

It's as if Rip Van Rollerjag slept through the entire 8 years of the previous administration.

Anyone with a D next to their name is automatically forgiven for anything. Because that R means evil. Man the Democrats really have their base well-trained.

It truly is a cult.

(06-08-2018, 12:05 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 12:01 PM)pirkster Wrote: Nope.

Complete and utter TDS.

Anyone with a D next to their name is automatically forgiven for anything. Because that R means evil. Man the Democrats really have their base well-trained.

Man, you'll make up stuff just to avoid having to deal with the idiot you support. I don't blame you for being embarrassed and having to lie. It's like you want to emulate your Leader.

(06-08-2018, 12:05 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 12:01 PM)pirkster Wrote: Nope.

Complete and utter TDS.

As if you don't automatically forgive Republicans!  As if you don't automatically associate Democrats with evil.  Hypocrite!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

For those who would lie to themselves and pretend an alternate reality...

https://thefederalist.com/2018/06/07/8-t...-theories/

The truth is there if you're brave enough to accept it.  For to do that, would require to ditch your false worldview.

The real world and the sanity that goes along with it is here whenever you're willing to rejoin us.

(06-08-2018, 02:20 PM)pirkster Wrote: For those who would lie to themselves and pretend an alternate reality...

The truth is there if you're brave enough to accept it.  For to do that, would require to ditch your false worldview.

The real world and the sanity that goes along with it is here whenever you're willing to rejoin us.

You're acting like theres a genetic fallacy at play here.  There isn't.
Just because a few liberals spew factless speculation about Melania's status, doesn't mean that everything every liberal ever said was wrong.
Everything anyone says still has to be evaluated case by case, and we only have time to evaluate things that matter to our lives.  That you would waste time evaluating the truth of this and encourage others to do likewise suggests that you think this is about more than just one mistake, that it is genetic.  And it's not.

(06-08-2018, 03:08 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 02:20 PM)pirkster Wrote: For those who would lie to themselves and pretend an alternate reality...

Just because a few liberals spew factless speculation about Melania's status, doesn't mean that everything every liberal ever said was wrong.
Everything anyone says still has to be evaluated case by case, and we only have time to evaluate things that matter to our lives.  That you would waste time evaluating the truth of this and encourage others to do likewise suggests that you think this is about more than just one mistake, that it is genetic.  And it's not.

Weakness is genetic. And at the end of the day that's what liberals are. Weak. And they think everyone else is just as weak and incapable of doing things as they are.

Liberals want to give handouts to losers.

Conservatives want to give those losers the ability to not be losers anymore.

(06-08-2018, 03:39 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 03:08 PM)mikesez Wrote: You're acting like theres a genetic fallacy at play here.  There isn't.

Weakness is genetic. And at the end of the day that's what liberals are. Weak. And they think everyone else is just as weak and incapable of doing things as they are.

Liberals want to give handouts to losers.

Conservatives want to give those losers the ability to not be losers anymore.

Those are perhaps the worst definitions of liberal and conservative I've ever read.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2018, 04:07 PM by pirkster.)

Handing out fish, vs teaching how to fish. Not hard to understand. Being personally responsible vs demanding someone else be responsible for you.

In a nutshell, the modern left seek to control/dictate others' thoughts/behavior. The right is about freedom, with freedom from oppressive government being at the top of the list. It's the purpose of our Constitution - limiting the power of government over the individual.

(06-08-2018, 03:08 PM)mikesez Wrote:

It's true that media produced and let ride conspiracy theories regarding Melania's health and safety.  These comments are aimed at those in denial of that truth.

If some would continue to pretend otherwise, they should self reflect.

(06-08-2018, 04:03 PM)pirkster Wrote: Handing out fish, vs teaching how to fish.  Not hard to understand.  Being personally responsible vs demanding someone else be responsible for you.

In a nutshell, the modern left seek to control/dictate others' thoughts/behavior.  The right is about freedom, with freedom from oppressive government being at the top of the list.  It's the purpose of our Constitution - limiting the power of government over the individual.

lol ... we're good, they're bad. That it? How simplistic. Of course someone could turn right around and define the Right as fascism and the Left as personal freedom.

Patting yourself on the back and accusing anyone who disagrees makes you look childish and insecure.

And Trivial comes across as about eleven years old. He's going to hold his breath and turn blue unless you acknowledge how he knows The Truth.

Grow up.