Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Chuck Pagano: 'I'd love to have another opportunity'

Chuck Pagano: 'I'd love to have another opportunity'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...pportunity

Former Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano says he has "unfinished business" in the NFL and hopes to land another coaching position in the future.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-06-2018, 10:06 AM)Clot Wrote: Chuck Pagano: 'I'd love to have another opportunity'

Former Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano says he has "unfinished business" in the NFL and hopes to land another coaching position in the future.

Maybe he can coach the Titans or Texans into mediocrity. Arians propped him up during Luck’s first years, then he got exposed after Arians left.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(06-08-2018, 02:30 AM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 10:06 AM)Clot Wrote: Chuck Pagano: 'I'd love to have another opportunity'

Maybe he can coach the Titans or Texans into mediocrity. Arians propped him up during Luck’s first years, then he got exposed after Arians left.

Titans have their coach for the next 12 years or so. Vrabel will bring much success.

(06-10-2018, 03:33 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 02:30 AM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: Maybe he can coach the Titans or Texans into mediocrity. Arians propped him up during Luck’s first years, then he got exposed after Arians left.

Titans have their coach for the next 12 years or so. Vrabel will bring much success.

If vrabel sticks around that long it will be as the marvin lewis of our division, mild success and getting to watch our Jags win a couple of super bowls.

(06-10-2018, 03:33 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 02:30 AM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: Maybe he can coach the Titans or Texans into mediocrity. Arians propped him up during Luck’s first years, then he got exposed after Arians left.

The Texans' top defense went to dog doo doo when Vrabel took over and Romeo Crennel took a lesser role...and it wasn't just because of injuries, scheme wise they looked lost. I used to think that Vrabel was a up and coming great coach, but not after last season..the Texans defense looked lost under him. Let's just say I'm glad Crennel is back in charge.  Watson's offense was scoring 35 ppg and because of Vrabel's crappy defense we only won half of those games.

I hope so too, the tacks or tinhorns would be excellent choices.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(06-11-2018, 06:01 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 03:33 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Titans have their coach for the next 12 years or so. Vrabel will bring much success.

The Texans' top defense went to dog doo doo when Vrabel took over and Romeo Crennel took a lesser role...and it wasn't just because of injuries, scheme wise they looked lost. I used to think that Vrabel was a up and coming great coach, but not after last season..the Texans defense looked lost under him. Let's just say I'm glad Crennel is back in charge.  Watson's offense was scoring 35 ppg and because of Vrabel's crappy defense we only won half of those games.

Texans had vrabel in the wrong job. He's a head coach, not a coordinator. The tacks have the best possible scenario from the top down. They gonna light up the league this season .

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 07:22 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(06-14-2018, 04:47 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 06:01 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: The Texans' top defense went to dog doo doo when Vrabel took over and Romeo Crennel took a lesser role...and it wasn't just because of injuries, scheme wise they looked lost. I used to think that Vrabel was a up and coming great coach, but not after last season..the Texans defense looked lost under him. Let's just say I'm glad Crennel is back in charge.  Watson's offense was scoring 35 ppg and because of Vrabel's crappy defense we only won half of those games.

Texans had vrabel in the wrong job. He's a head coach, not a coordinator. The tacks have the best possible scenario from the top down. They gonna light up the league this season .

?! What the hell?. This is his first year as a head coach.  You have to prove your coching prowess first working your way up through the ranks with a high level of competence at each spot. He didn't do that, so no..the Texans didn't have him at the wrong position (correction last year they did, should've kept him LBer coach). The guy has only 3 years of NFL coaching experience and one of those years was a complete failure as a defensive play caller. He's proven He's a good linebacker coach and that's it. As far as having to make actaul game decisions/calls (you know like you have to do as a head coach).. he failed miserably.

(06-14-2018, 07:18 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 04:47 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Texans had vrabel in the wrong job. He's a head coach, not a coordinator. The tacks have the best possible scenario from the top down. They gonna light up the league this season .

?! What the hell?. This is his first year as a head coach.  You have to prove your coching prowess first working your way up through the ranks with a high level of competence at each spot. He didn't do that, so no..the Texans didn't have him at the wrong position (correction last year they did, should've kept him LBer coach). The guy has only 3 years of NFL coaching experience and one of those years was a complete failure as a defensive play caller. He's proven He's a good linebacker coach and that's it. As far as having to make actaul game decisions/calls (you know like you have to do as a head coach).. he failed miserably.

Pac man jones would be an upgrade from mularkey with game decisions. I'll take vrabel, he's got the right people around him to succeed.