Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TwentyLand

(06-08-2018, 11:40 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 04:26 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: After watching the Jags get lit up for 66 points combined vs the Steelers & Pats that included the following receiving stats, I'm going to defer my concurrence until the end of the 2018 season.

* Antonio Brown - 132 yards
* Brandon Cooks - 100 yards
* Danny Amendola - 84 yards

Shouldn't the best player in the NFL be able to shut down the opponents #1 or #2 WRs ?  If the best player in the NFL wasn't matched up on them, then shame on us.
Meh.

Brown is a top 5 WR of all time and made some unbelievable catches with Bouye draped all over him. Amendola is the slot right?

Brown top 5 all time??

Jerry Rice
Randy Moss 
Terrell Owens
Larry Fitzgerald
Isaac Bruce
Tim Brown
Steve Smith
Reggie Wayne
Marvin Harrison
Calvin Johnson
Andre Johnson 
Chris Carter
Art Monk
Torry Holt
Jimmy Smith
Keenan McCardell
Anquan Boldon 
Brandon Marshall
Gary Clark
Andre Rison

All these - plus there's more that have numbers better than Brown.

If Brown quit playing right now, he's barely top 50...he's 48th all time....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-10-2018, 04:14 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 11:40 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Meh.

Brown is a top 5 WR of all time and made some unbelievable catches with Bouye draped all over him. Amendola is the slot right?

Brown top 5 all time??

Jerry Rice
Randy Moss 
Terrell Owens
Larry Fitzgerald
Isaac Bruce
Tim Brown
Steve Smith
Reggie Wayne
Marvin Harrison
Calvin Johnson
Andre Johnson 
Chris Carter
Art Monk
Torry Holt
Jimmy Smith
Keenan McCardell
Anquan Boldon 
Brandon Marshall
Gary Clark
Andre Rison

All these - plus there's more that have numbers better than Brown.

If Brown quit playing right now, he's barely top 50...he's 48th all time....

Hes also 29 years old and probably going to put up 3-4 more elite years. Idk if I'd put him top 5, but definitely a top 10 receiver with a trajectory to be top 5 if he continues at this rate.

(06-09-2018, 09:25 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 03:46 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Without being biased, I honestly think Jalen Ramsey is the best defensive player in the NFL..
 BTW - Twentyland isn't some nickname he's given himself like Revis Island or whatever. 

It's the name of his athletic gear pop-up stores he's been working all summer where he sells t-shirts, sneakers and does autograph sessions. 

Here's the one near his home in Tenn:

[Image: 32925724_483742972044666_4328373208030904320_n.jpg]
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjh63fkHkof/

Any idea where I could buy one of these in Jax? The silhouette one looks really cool.

It seems funny he is starting in Tennessee, wouldn’t that be the least likely place for something like this to succeed?

(06-10-2018, 11:05 AM)rufftime Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 09:25 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:  BTW - Twentyland isn't some nickname he's given himself like Revis Island or whatever. 

It's the name of his athletic gear pop-up stores he's been working all summer where he sells t-shirts, sneakers and does autograph sessions. 

Here's the one near his home in Tenn:

Any idea where I could buy one of these in Jax?  The silhouette one looks really cool.  

It seems funny he is starting in Tennessee, wouldn’t that be the least likely place for something like this to succeed?

He lives outside Murfreesboro TN. Trains there in the off season.

No idea where to get the stuff outside of his pop ups.

After 30 years of age, things start to change. If he puts up 3 or 4 more elite years then I could see Top 10.

But his QB is talking retirement. Brown still has a ways to get to sniff top 15, much less top 10. And top 5 ain't even in the conversation right now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!