Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Knock off Jerseys

I don't usually buy the Chinese knock off jerseys, but my brother ordered me a Ramsey and Fournette. Cost him all of $45 for two. 

[Image: 20180609_153605.jpg]

Honestly I cant complain with them, they do have a higher collar in the back. Not sure if it's bc they're knock offs or if that's in the new ones.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-09-2018, 04:05 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I don't usually buy the Chinese knock off jerseys, but my brother ordered me a Ramsey and Fournette. Cost him all of $45 for two. 

Honestly I cant complain with them, they do have a higher collar in the back. Not sure if it's bc they're knock offs or if that's in the new ones.

I always buy the knock offs and nobody can tell the difference.

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 05:26 PM by JagsorDie.)

(06-09-2018, 04:05 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I don't usually buy the Chinese knock off jerseys, but my brother ordered me a Ramsey and Fournette. Cost him all of $45 for two. 

Bro i aint going to lie to you i am jealous. I cannot buy jerseys for my jags. Every player i have bought turned to [BLEEP] after( or just sucked ) after i purchased their jersey. 

Jagsordie jersey purchases consist of-
Leftwich(when we drafted him)
Jones(after his break out year and before his booger sugar binge)
Williams(because i thought he was cool because he would always go to the endzome and rile up the fans pregame in the north endzone)(i was 15)
Gabbert( right after we drafted him)
and finally...
Blackmon(because that was the most pumped i ever was during the gene smith era on draft night)

in conclusion....I gave up buying jerseys even though that use to be my favorite game attire. 

I am cursed.. i did keep them all in a box in my garage just for a reminder if i ever get a wild amazon urge.

it is a bit cheaper though.

I can’t tell...do they have the stitched numbers and name plate?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(06-09-2018, 06:06 PM)B2hibry Wrote: I can’t tell...do they have the stitched numbers and name plate?

Yes they're stitched. Couple long strings to trim up, but none of the iron on crap
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 09:38 PM by copycat.)

(06-09-2018, 05:24 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:

Bro i aint going to lie to you i am jealous. I cannot buy jerseys for my jags. Every player i have bought turned to [BLEEP] after( or just sucked ) after i purchased their jersey. 

Jagsordie jersey purchases consist of-
Leftwich(when we drafted him)
Jones(after his break out year and before his booger sugar binge)
Williams(because i thought he was cool because he would always go to the endzome and rile up the fans pregame in the north endzone)(i was 15)
Gabbert( right after we drafted him)
and finally...
Blackmon(because that was the most pumped i ever was during the gene smith era on draft night)

in conclusion....I gave up buying jerseys even though that use to be my favorite game attire. 

I am cursed.. i did keep them all in a box in my garage just for a reminder if i ever get a wild amazon urge.

it is a bit cheaper though.
Well now I have had the opposite luck:

Lageman
Brunell
Smeenge
McCardell
Stroud
Bortles 
and 
Fournette (Got this one at the new uni Reveal)
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I bought one jersey in my life- a Jags jersey with my name on the back and my father's birthday (19) on it. It has lasted me 15 years as a ST holder and now looks "vintage" (as do I).
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Ya I just put my birth year on the back and my last name

I really wish they'd get some more of the Nike Limited jerseys made. They are the least expensive ones that have the sewn on numbers and so far only #20 and #27 are available.

I'm holding out for a #91.

Are there any obvious indications that they knock offs? Imperfections or something. cause from the pictures they look pretty authentic.

(06-10-2018, 02:56 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Are there any obvious indications that they knock offs? Imperfections or something. cause from the pictures they look pretty authentic.

The front looks great for sure. As I mentioned, the collar seems weird, but that may just be the new style. Other than that, Fournette's nameplate is slightly crooked, the S in Ramsey is a little crooked, and there are some long strings. Stitching looks a bit heavy. 

Nothing major, and nothing that you probably wouldn't even notice if you weren't looking for it. 

[Image: 20180610_213239.jpg]

[Image: 20180610_213245.jpg]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS