Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguar rank 2nd in overall talent

According to Gil Brandt. The only team above us is the Eagles. But I disagree. They lost Kendricks on defense. And Wentz has to prove that knee is healed. 

It affected RG3. So we will see. They also lack an explosive WR but...so do we.

Just bc we have Ramsey alone, I would rank us over Philly.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-10-2018, 04:20 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: According to Gil Brandt. The only team above us is the Eagles. But I disagree. They lost Kendricks on defense. And Wentz has to prove that knee is healed. 

I thought the tacks would be #1

(06-10-2018, 06:37 AM)UNashville.Dave Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 04:20 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: According to Gil Brandt. The only team above us is the Eagles. But I disagree. They lost Kendricks on defense. And Wentz has to prove that knee is healed. 

I thought the tacks would be #1

Do better.... weak [BLEEP]

Brandt has always been a Jag supporter. Age is wisdom!

I can't believe he has Tennessee at number 5. He seems to think Davis will take off.

(06-10-2018, 01:52 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I can't believe he has Tennessee at number 5. He seems to think Davis will take off.

Me too. I mean the chargers are clearly better. I would argue the tacks maybe top 10 but that may even be a little too high for them.

Plus if the jags and the titans are both top five in the NFL, why would soo many rank our divisions so weak.

^^good question.

With Deshaun Watson back healthy, the ARC South is about to be competitive.

But Titans are not Top 5 imo

(06-10-2018, 07:52 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: ^^good question.

With Deshaun Watson back healthy, the ARC South is about to be competitive.

But Titans are not Top 5 imo

Nope. They may not even be # 2 in the division depending one what Watson shows up this year. 

Personally i think Watson may be he most overrated played out there right now. I hear a lot of hype about a guy who has such a small sample size and generated a lot of stats during garbage time. i never saw him play a complete game, start to finish, that was outstanding IMO. Yes i thought he showed a lot of potential but not enough to warrant to attention he gets from the media.

(06-10-2018, 01:52 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I can't believe he has Tennessee at number 5. He seems to think Davis will take off.

Tell me about it. Anything less than the top 3 is just irresponsible. The tacks are loaded. Glad they finally have a coaching staff that will show the world..

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 02:00 PM by jrvegeeta.)

(06-12-2018, 06:27 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:

Tell me about it. Anything less than the top 3 is just irresponsible. The tacks are loaded. Glad they finally have a coaching staff that will show the world..

Sorry, but if you think the Titans have more talent than the Eagles, Rams, or Jags, you need to take the fanboy glasses off. The 3 teams I just mentioned usually come up in the national media when it comes to talent level. The Titans have a solid amount of talent (more than Houston IMO...and a HELLUVA lot more than Indy), but they got smoked by NE for a reason...

#2 in Talent. #1 in our Hearts.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The Titans seem to run their offense through Delaine Walker. But Henry will get his chance this year. He should have started last year.

(06-10-2018, 04:20 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: And Wentz has to prove that knee is healed. 

It affected RG3. So we will see. 

RGme's entire game ran through his legs.
Wentz is a much better QB than RG.
From the arm to everything between the ears a better player.

I mean... yeah, it's definite wait and see with guys like him and Watson... 
but to compare Wentz and RG's situations is off base imo.
And to compare the players is laughable (also my opinion)

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2018, 04:07 AM by Nashville.Dave.)

(06-27-2018, 01:59 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 06:27 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Tell me about it. Anything less than the top 3 is just irresponsible. The tacks are loaded. Glad they finally have a coaching staff that will show the world..

Sorry, but if you think the Titans have more talent than the Eagles, Rams, or Jags, you need to take the fanboy glasses off. The 3 teams I just mentioned usually come up in the national media when it comes to talent level. The Titans have a solid amount of talent (more than Houston IMO...and a HELLUVA lot more than Indy), but they got smoked by NE for a reason...

Yes. Its name was mularkey. And yes i think they have more talent than the jags. Thats why they swept em

(06-27-2018, 03:31 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: The Titans seem to run their offense through Delaine Walker. But Henry will get his chance this year. He should have started last year.

Mularkey had a tight end fetish. Titans offense will blow peoples minds this season
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(06-28-2018, 07:20 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 01:59 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote: Sorry, but if you think the Titans have more talent than the Eagles, Rams, or Jags, you need to take the fanboy glasses off. The 3 teams I just mentioned usually come up in the national media when it comes to talent level. The Titans have a solid amount of talent (more than Houston IMO...and a HELLUVA lot more than Indy), but they got smoked by NE for a reason...

Yes. Its name was mularkey. And yes i think they have more talent than the jags. Thats why they swept em

Is that why the Titans looked like chumps by comparison against every last common opponent?
'02

(06-28-2018, 10:31 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 07:20 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Yes. Its name was mularkey. And yes i think they have more talent than the jags. Thats why they swept em

Is that why the Titans looked like chumps by comparison against every last common opponent?

The things we tell ourselves to feel better about being swept by a division rival?

(06-29-2018, 04:03 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 10:31 PM)Jags02 Wrote: Is that why the Titans looked like chumps by comparison against every last common opponent?

The things we tell ourselves to feel better about being swept by a division rival?

The things we tell ourselves to feel better about not advancing to the AFC championship game...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-29-2018, 04:03 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 10:31 PM)Jags02 Wrote: Is that why the Titans looked like chumps by comparison against every last common opponent?

tack fans clinging to that like Jags fans were once clinging to "375" vs clots.
Can't win an argument or feeling invalidated? Bring up an old game, an old stat, that really didn't matter in the big picture.

It's OK Dave... tacks suck, but at least they swept the AFC runner up.... or something...

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2018, 09:46 AM by Nashville.Dave.)

(06-29-2018, 09:20 AM)Kane Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 04:03 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: The things we tell ourselves to feel better about being swept by a division rival?

tack fans clinging to that like Jags fans were once clinging to "375" vs clots.
Can't win an argument or feeling invalidated? Bring up an old game, an old stat, that really didn't matter in the big picture.

It's OK Dave... tacks suck, but at least they swept the AFC runner up.... or something...

So beating the jags twice doesnt matter because it was last season, but advancing one game further in the playoffs, does. .ok
Jags are lucky they didnt have to face the titans in the wilcard round