Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread***

Quote:I just dont think we can match up on there recievers with no pressure.

Wait. 

You have a doubtful attitude about something concerning the Jaguars?? 

Weird. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

31-17 Jags.  I outlined my reasons in another thread. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

If we can win 3 in a row it would be huge for our ball club

Jags 31-10, the RAIDDDDDAS still think it's 10am and lose big.

Come on Jags. Gotta run the ball today and get Bortles in rhythm with roll outs and play action.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:This is going to be an ugly game that will be decided by which team commits the least penalties and stupid mistakes in the 4th quarter.

This game will be a penalty fest all four quarters. Some of the stupid mistakes are going to be by seven guys wearing striped shirts.

Quote:Bold Prediction: Blake Bortles gets his first career win when throwing for 300 or more yards!

It is pathetic that we are still waiting for that to happen. This is a good day to do it.

Quote:Yeah I think I'm alright with the Raiders starting a running back battling turf toe.  This should slow him down a step or 2.

That does not mean anything if his backup is slower when healthy than he is with an injury.

Quote:I just don't think we can match up on their receivers with no pressure.

So what we will do is put pressure on them. Do you not trust Ramsey, Amukamara, Cyprien, and Gipson to do their jobs?

Quote:This is going to be an ugly game that will be decided by which team commits the least penalties and stupid mistakes in the 4th quarter.

This game will be a penalty fest all four quarters. Some of the stupid mistakes are going to be by seven guys wearing striped shirts.

Quote:Bold Prediction: Blake Bortles gets his first career win when throwing for 300 or more yards!

It is pathetic that we are still waiting for that to happen. This is a good day to do it.

Quote:Yeah I think I'm alright with the Raiders starting a running back battling turf toe.  This should slow him down a step or 2.

That does not mean anything if his backup is slower when healthy than he is with an injury.

So what we will do is put pressure on them. Do you not trust Ramsey, Amukamara, Cyprien, and Gipson to do their jobs?

Look for Marqise Lee to return kicks again today.

My dream has come true

Is there a list of inactives for today?

I'm at work and can't really look too much...

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Look for Marqise Lee to return kicks again today.

My dream has come true

Is Corey Grant out again?

Quote:Is there a list of inactives for today?

I'm at work and can't really look too much...

Tweet from Ryan O'Halloran (@ryanohalloran) - #Jaguars inactives

B. Allen

B. Walters

C. Grant

B. Harris

C. Smith

N. Sterling

J. Johnson

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/790214874915860480'>https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/790214874915860480</a>
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Tweet from Brian Jackson (@WJXTBJackson) - .@MylesJack will start at OTTO, @yan_d1prospect at LEO and @PrinceAmukamara will start at LCB. #OAKvsJAX #Jaguars @wjxt4

https://twitter.com/WJXTBJackson/status/...9839258624
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Team is as close to healthy as we'll be all year.

Yay, Julius Thomas is playing!

No excuses

Yeah that list of Inactives is a beautiful thing.  Go Jags!

Quote:No excuses

I hope you will be happy if we win no matter how ugly it is.

THIS IS THE TIME!!!

(Well, 59 minutes will be...)

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...