Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Addition and Subtraction

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2018, 07:44 PM by Bullseye.)

(06-19-2018, 09:02 AM)Deacon Wrote: Houston - Give me Clowney. Yes, he may clog the room a bit, but I will always find a way to keep a top tier Defensive Lineman on the roster. You can make him an interior guy on early downs and put him on the edge late. Or go the other way. Regardless, he is a weapon that can be put to great use by any Defensive Coach with half a brain.

Indianapolis - Since I won't have to draft him Top Ten overall, give me Nelson to play OG. I'm not really certain if there is anyone else I want from that team. With him, we are probably talking about a Dallas-esque Oline here.

Tennessee - In a toss-up between Adoree Jackson and Avery Williamson... Give me Jackson. Can't have too many Defensive Backs.

I could see a Clowney choice.

Indy?  We couldn't have had Nelson, but a close second would have been Will Hernandez. 

Sigh...

(06-18-2018, 05:09 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 05:12 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I love Mercilus' talent, but I see him as a pass rusher outside.  I think that would be lost and wasted at MLB.

I considered Conklin to keep Robinson at LT, but given his injury and that Lewan is better at a more important position he got my vote, though I might be convinced Byars would be a better upgrade.
I tend to agree on the Mercilus front but talent for talent could he upgrade our MLB?

I'm not sold on Byars just yet. He put up decent numbers last year but most times it looked like he was out of position and found a gift. More of a "right place right time" thing than technical skill. We'll see what he brings this year. He certainly appears to have a high ceiling.

I guess it depends on what you think of Myles Jack.  I think the world of Myles Jack, so my answer would be no.

But if you thought Myles Jack won't succeed at MLB, then I suppose you might argue Mercilus would be better.

But in that instance, I would rather take one of their ILBs, most notably McKinney.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Messages In This Thread
AFC South Addition and Subtraction - by Bullseye - 06-15-2018, 04:54 PM
RE: AFC South Addition and Subtraction - by Bullseye - 06-25-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: AFC South Addition and Subtraction - by Mikey - 06-19-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: AFC South Addition and Subtraction - by Sammy - 06-24-2018, 05:21 PM
RE: AFC South Addition and Subtraction - by cland - 06-25-2018, 01:00 PM
RE: AFC South Addition and Subtraction - by Upper - 06-26-2018, 06:54 PM