Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Family Sep. Bleeding Heart Tour

Now Peter Fonda is calling to target the children of ICE agents. Facial tic theater is going into overdrive. Someone is going to get hurt or killed soon if the left doesn’t get itself under control.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-20-2018, 12:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Now Peter Fonda is calling to target the children of ICE agents. Facial tic theater is going into overdrive. Someone is going to get hurt or killed soon if the left doesn’t get itself under control.

Good thing the vast majority of the left are cowards.

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2018, 12:41 PM by Adam2012.)

(06-20-2018, 12:22 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 12:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Now Peter Fonda is calling to target the children of ICE agents. Facial tic theater is going into overdrive. Someone is going to get hurt or killed soon if the left doesn’t get itself under control.

Good thing the vast majority of the left are cowards.

LOL ... says the tough guy on a message board.

Donald has really stepped in it this time. Every Trump Apologist this board has ever seen has had to come on here to say "but, but, but ..." This must be really bad.

To know how bad this really is you only have to know three things: the Apologists show up en masse; Trump ratchets up the racist language; and people like Ted Cruz (Ted Cruz!) start backing away from Donald.

But Donald won't back down! He wants to hold on to his base - i.e., those who live in The Villages. He won't let them down. Trumpettes are worried though. No matter how well the economy is, Donald is always capable of blowing it. He's just a tweet away at all times. But it's always entertaining.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(06-20-2018, 12:40 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 12:22 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Good thing the vast majority of the left are cowards.

Donald has really stepped in it this time. Every Trump Apologist this board has ever seen has had to come on here to say "but, but, but ..." This must be really bad.

To know how bad this really is you only have to know three things: the Apologists show up en masse; Trump ratchets up the racist language; and people like Ted Cruz (Ted Cruz!) start backing away from Donald.

But Donald won't back down! He wants to hold on to his base - i.e., those who live in The Villages. He won't let them down. Trumpettes are worried though. No matter how well the economy is, Donald is always capable of blowing it. He's just a tweet away at all times. But it's always entertaining.

Again, you have never been right about anything. Why would you start now?

By the way, who has to apologize for Trump? He is a great president if you take your blue lenses off.

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2018, 01:08 PM by pirkster.)

Trump announcing an executive order to keep families together indefinitely.

Expect it to get challenged in court, just as the previous admin was sued for not separating kids from parents.

It's not the President's job. Congress must pass/correct law. Any action/directive that is contrary to the law... is contrary to the law.

That's how our laws work.

(06-20-2018, 12:22 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Good thing the vast majority of the left are cowards.

The irony here is people like you brought us Trump.

And it's people like you who will ensure his re-election.

And you have zero clue why.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Apologize? Who’s apologizing?

Hey, man, anytime you want to meet, we can. PM me.

(06-20-2018, 01:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Unhinged.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/melani...ron-trump/

"fake news!" "fake news!"
"that didn't really happen!"

Right rollerjag?  Whatever news and facts we don't like (like unwarranted speculation on Melania's health that actually did happen) ...are "fake."

Boy, that's alot of hot air going to waste. You should disconnect from the messge board immediately and take your talents over to Party City for some balloon therapy.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(06-20-2018, 01:39 PM)pirkster Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 01:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Unhinged.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/melani...ron-trump/

"fake news!" "fake news!"
"that didn't really happen!"

Right rollerjag?  Whatever news and facts we don't like (like unwarranted speculation on Melania's health that actually did happen) ...are "fake."

What the hell are you on about now, pirk? Are you still claiming Rolling Stone magazine is MSM, because if it is, it supports your point of view?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(06-19-2018, 06:02 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 05:09 PM)boudreaumw Wrote: Is this a Clinton or Obama policy? Maybe it's the Democrats en masse! You can't decide which. If it is one of their fault it's happening and it's bad then why doesn't he just grab his pen and make it happen? Remember, you lack consistency and love executive orders now. Or I'll just leave this here:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/06.../23462120/

If you decide you don't like that angle or just think it's perfectly fine to rip children from their parents because you love you some strong armed justice, than at least realize (I know self reflection was brainwashed out of most of you a long time ago) that There are plenty of studies showing the long term effect of children who are taking away from their parent and those don't even consider being thrown in cages during the separation. The party who claims to "the party of family values" thinks this is ok. Heck you might even be like Laura Ingram who thinks it's just a day camp!

Maybe you are the special type of reich winger thinks they are child actors.

Maybe this is just a trump policy to attempt to force the left, the people that actually care about people not of their tribe, to fund his stupid wall. Maybe it's his way of trying to impress the brutal dictators that murder their own people, opposing politicians and jounralists, that he lavishes praise upon for being "tough" or "strong". Either this is hostage situation or a human rights violation. Possibly even both.

One would think, when your policy position draws the votes, support, and praise fromf groups like white nationalists, the alt-right, the KKK, Nazi sympathizers etc.. that one would look inwardly and wonder why that is the case instead of picking your preferred method to spin repugnant policy into being a good thing. Modern conservatism has no sense of moral's. Zero ability to self-reflect on their tribal nature. Zero constancy.

That's a lot of words to say nothing. Or is it your’re desperate to assign blame while ignoring the last few decades? The quicker you have finally figured out this is a non-partisan issue ( I know, your party told you differently), the quicker you can suggest a course of action. You realize many of the lawmakers current in office were there long before Trump, and this problem was there long before Trump. It's easy to scream morality, or this is so wrong...okay how does it get fixed? An open border free for all? All law get cast aside? If it were so cut and dry, you'd think it would be a nonissue after 200 years.

(06-19-2018, 05:19 PM)rollerjag Wrote: I just want to get this straight, was Laura Bush a Pro-Choice hypocrite when she called the policy of separating children from their parents "cruel" and "immoral"?

I saw someone else post about abortion/child separation and it was equally stupid. Can we stop with the false equivalencies?

In case your reading comprehension reeks as bad as mine supposedly does, my post was a sarcastic response to the ridiculous false equivalency of which you speak.
- Bob Marley

(06-20-2018, 01:20 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 12:40 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: LOL ... says the tough guy on a message board.

Hey, man, anytime you want to meet, we can. PM me.

Good grief. I'll meet you, too. Then what?
- Bob Marley

(06-20-2018, 01:57 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 01:20 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Hey, man, anytime you want to meet, we can. PM me.

Party?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Inexcusable...

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/fact-c...-565579684

Time to re-evaluate, and to reconsider our allegiances for those dedicated to the lying left.

(06-20-2018, 02:09 PM)pirkster Wrote: Inexcusable...

Time to re-evaluate, and to reconsider our allegiances for those dedicated to the lying left.

I, for one, had never seen said photo so I guess my allegiance can remain the same.

According to your article, the photo was also debunked by Snopes and Politico. Are you now ready to back off any claim they are biased towards the left?

I didn't think so.
- Bob Marley

(06-20-2018, 02:16 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 02:09 PM)pirkster Wrote: Inexcusable...

I, for one, had never seen said photo so I guess my allegiance can remain the same.

According to your article, the photo was also debunked by Snopes and Politico. Are you now ready to back off any claim they are biased towards the left?

I didn't think so.

If you'd take a peek outside your cocoon, you'd see that the MSM does this all the time.

Tweet goes out, gets tens of thousands of likes... then only after the fact is a retraction or correction is made (if it's actually done at all.)  If there is a correction, it gets no where near the reach the original false information did.  Unfortunately, the damage of the false information is already done.

But ignore that, too.  Anything to keep up your false world where none of this is happening.  The left is engaged in an active and unending war on the truth.  It must do so to keep the flawed, damaged ideology alive.  There's no real benefit to you to continually deny it, unless it preserves your beliefs that are truly in need of re-evaluation.

[Image: Mexico.jpg]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(06-20-2018, 01:57 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 01:20 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Hey, man, anytime you want to meet, we can. PM me.

Just to have a conversation - he seems to like calling me out personally - I'm just responding to his "keyboard tough guy" antics.

[Image: Solution.jpg]They way Democrats operate
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!