Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Totally normal. Happens all the time to everybody...

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2018, 04:32 PM by pirkster.)

https://twitter.com/Vinton_Moore/status/...3926597633

https://twitter.com/Vinton_Moore/status/...3926597633

[Image: Df1wyOXX0AAIbQi.jpg]
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LOL. Who actually believes these sites?

While it is another Hillary connected death, it looks like murder/suicide with no suspicious circumstances.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(06-19-2018, 06:09 PM)B2hibry Wrote: While it is another Hillary connected death, it looks like murder/suicide with no suspicious circumstances.

The death of a witness is always suspicious.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-19-2018, 06:09 PM)B2hibry Wrote: While it is another Hillary connected death, it looks like murder/suicide with no suspicious circumstances.

The number of shady deaths surrounding the Clintons without anyone ever really questioning them never ceases to amaze me.

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2018, 07:21 PM by Jagwired.)

He is #44 on the list now.

edit: My bad #48 it looks like

https://www.thoughtco.com/the-clinton-bo...nt-4056792
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(06-19-2018, 06:50 PM)TJBender Wrote:

The number of shady deaths surrounding the Clintons without anyone ever really questioning them never ceases to amaze me.

Oh there has been some questionable ones but this has supportive grounds not connected to HC.

Trump promised to lock her up. What happened?

(06-19-2018, 10:15 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Trump promised to lock her up. What happened?

He decided that locking kids up was more fun.

How is this death "Hillary connected"?

(06-19-2018, 11:23 PM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote:

How is this death "Hillary connected"?

By name and history. Read the story. Don’t misinterpret this as me saying one caused the other. You can read my previous posts.

(06-20-2018, 12:02 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 11:23 PM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote: How is this death "Hillary connected"?

By name and history. Read the story. Don’t misinterpret this as me saying one caused the other. You can read my previous posts.

I read the story, and it's quite clear that this is Fake News. The author's own embedded links don't even support what's stated in the story. Raynor was not scheduled to testify in front of a federal grand jury the day after his death. In fact, there was a hearing his divorce proceedings originally scheduled for the next day (there was also one the day of and the day before his death). There is no evidence that I can find that links Raynor to the Fast and Furious scandal or anything related to Clinton, despite what this conspiracy theory site would like you to believe. The link that the author passed off as pertaining to Raynor standing before a federal grand jury was actually referencing another Baltimore detective who was killed in 2017. That detective, Sean Suiter, was scheduled to stand before a federal grand jury the day after he was killed. However, that grand jury did not have anything to do with Clinton, either.

Did you research this at all? Or did you just trust a website that also wrote that "Rapper XXXTentacion Was Murdered by Illuminati Elites"? People will believe anything these days....

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2018, 02:13 AM by B2hibry.)

(06-20-2018, 12:53 AM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 12:02 AM)B2hibry Wrote: By name and history. Read the story. Don’t misinterpret this as me saying one caused the other. You can read my previous posts.

I read the story, and it's quite clear that this is Fake News. The author's own embedded links don't even support what's stated in the story. Raynor was not scheduled to testify in front of a federal grand jury the day after his death. In fact, there was a hearing his divorce proceedings originally scheduled for the next day (there was also one the day of and the day before his death). There is no evidence that I can find that links Raynor to the Fast and Furious scandal or anything related to Clinton, despite what this conspiracy theory site would like you to believe. The link that the author passed off as pertaining to Raynor standing before a federal grand jury was actually referencing another Baltimore detective who was killed in 2017. That detective, Sean Suiter, was scheduled to stand before a federal grand jury the day after he was killed. However, that grand jury did not have anything to do with Clinton, either.

Did you research this at all? Or did you just trust a website that also wrote that "Rapper XXXTentacion Was Murdered by Illuminati Elites"? People will believe anything these days....
Research what? No [BLEEP] it’s fake news! Two of my posts alluded to the fact, although I could see where one may have confused you. I didn’t post the original garbage. The case is ATF jurisdiction anyways. Barking up the wrong tree.

(06-20-2018, 02:03 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Research what? No [BLEEP] it’s fake news! Two of my posts alluded to the fact, although I could see where one may have confused you. I didn’t post the original garbage. The case is ATF jurisdiction anyways. Barking up the wrong tree.

Fair enough. Your posts seemed to indicate that although you did not believe Raynor was killed in suspicious circumstances, that he was still connected to HC in some way, which he was not. My apologies if I misunderstood your intent.