Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jameis Winston expecting a suspension for his Uber incident

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2018, 11:01 AM by pirkster.)

https://twitter.com/Bucs_Nation/status/1...1105142784

https://twitter.com/Bucs_Nation/status/1...1105142784
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2018, 04:40 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Good News.  Robert Mueller has been appointed to head up the investigation.  Apparently, they just raided the home of Mike Alstott in attempt to obtain additional information.  Mueller stated that his investigation of Winston is scheduled to be completed no later than March 15, 2022.

Looks like they're giving him a three game suspension.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Local media wants him cut

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/2018/...s-winston/
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(06-21-2018, 04:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Good News.  Robert Mueller has been appointed to head up the investigation.  Apparently, they just raided the home of Mike Alstott in attempt to obtain additional information.  Mueller stated that his investigation of Winston is scheduled to be completed no later than March 15, 2022.
It might have seemed funny to you at the time of posting.

It is not.

Winston is a serious head case.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(06-22-2018, 08:14 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(06-21-2018, 04:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Good News.  Robert Mueller has been appointed to head up the investigation.  Apparently, they just raided the home of Mike Alstott in attempt to obtain additional information.  Mueller stated that his investigation of Winston is scheduled to be completed no later than March 15, 2022.

It is not.

I thought it was funny.

Dude's got problems, for sure. They're going to be in a world of #metoo crap if they don't address it.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Im glad we have Bortles

Interest that the suspension, if true, would be for failing to report an incident.

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2018, 11:08 AM by Caldrac.)

Honestly he's not living up to expectations anyway on the field. He's been just "okay" as a starter. But when you play in a division with QB's like Brees, Newton and Ryan. You have to be better than just "okay". This could be his last year in Tampa.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-22-2018, 11:05 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Interest that the suspension, if true, would be for failing to report an incident.

Correct.

Yet another blemish on the current CBA.  Disciplinary action will be taken on the failure to report the incident, not for anything having to do with the actual incident.

Apparently one of the guys in the car with Winston was Brandon Banks who was a vandy football player convicted of raping an unconscious girl at school. He is serving 15 years. The other guy in the car with winston was one of the guys who filmed Winston raping the girl at fsu. Birds of feather!

Even you jags know that the Titans got the better qb that draft.

(06-22-2018, 11:08 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Honestly he's not living up to expectations anyway on the field. He's been just "okay" as a starter. But when you play in a division with QB's like Brees, Newton and Ryan. You have to be better than just "okay". This could be his last year in Tampa.

It really does amaze me how people nationally still view him as a top QB in the league when he's done nothing to show it. Even 1010 yesterday said they'd trade Blake for Winston straight up which is just silly. Stat wise, they're basically identical after 3 years, except Blake is maturing (and was coached by Gus for 3 years) and Winston is the same exact guy he was when drafted. Give me Blake over Winston all day long.

Blake after 3:
11241 yards, 69 tds, 51 ints, 21 fumb lost

Winston:
11636 yards, 69 tds, 44 Ints, 17 fumb lost (increasing each year)

Not a huge discrepancy there at all. Especially when Winston is always talked about as close to a top 10 guy and Bortles is referred to as barely even rosterable. Plus the maturation of each is night and day. Give me the Boat.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I'd take Bortles over Winston right now. Winston is a side show. Remember he was "eating" his "W"???

That was plumb [BLEEP].

Bortles is not a distraction for his team. He might suck some games but Jamis has turned into a wierdo.

He's an idiot.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Looks like he trynna eat more than a W.

You can't say dum.b?

(06-22-2018, 08:14 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

It is not.

Is this you JW ?

(06-26-2018, 12:01 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-22-2018, 08:14 AM)Jagwired Wrote: It might have seemed funny to you at the time of posting.

It is not.

Is this you JW ?

You have to admit... your hit rate on jokes are like 1 in 20.  The one is really funny, but the rest... oof.

So Jameis denies, denies, denies. Now he's officially suspended and issues an apology saying the issue was "out of character "

So he did do it, and now lied about it over and over. Not a good look
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS