Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Father Says Little Honduran Girl on Time Cover Was Not Taken from Mother

Another example of Fake News by the liberal MSM

Father Says Little Honduran Girl on Time Cover Was Not Taken from Mother

The Honduran toddler pictured sobbing in a pink jacket before U.S. President Donald Trump on an upcoming cover of Time magazine was not separated from her mother at the U.S. border, according to a man who says he is the girl's father.

Read Newsmax: Father Says Little Honduran Girl on Time Cover Was Not Taken from Mother | Newsmax.com

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dad says Mom paid a coyote $6000.
She also left 3 other children behind, aged 14, 11 and 8.
She is seeking political asylum but she was in no danger when she left Honduras.
She did not tell other family members she was leaving.
If she had $6000 she wasn't living in poverty.
Dad says Mom wanted to experience "the American dream".

The little girl is a pawn, used by her mother and Time magazine, and she represents the children used by Trump as pawns and bargaining chips. Now she is used in your fight against fake news. If you're going to demand truth, demand truth. Ironically, in this case, the article said the girl was crying while her mother was being detained and searched, it did not claim they were separated.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

THERE'S the spin I expected.

Pathetic...
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Demand truth? The original "explosive" images of the "child crying in a cage" were staged by "an activist" who put their own child in a cage. Then the truth-seeking media ran Obama-era footage of kids stacked like cordwood and tried to blame Trump.

You can waste your time "demanding" truth from paid liars. I won't bother. They've thrown away all shards of truth in the relentless tantrum.

Trump is going to continue to allow the MSM to do what they do and continue to troll them into doing what they do because he understands independents are growing tired of their shenanigans and will hop aboard (if they haven't already) in 2018/2020.

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2018, 12:01 PM by pirkster.)

(06-22-2018, 11:36 AM)rollerjag Wrote: The little girl is a pawn, used by her mother and Time magazine, and she represents the children used by Trump as pawns and bargaining chips. Now she is used in your fight against fake news. If you're going to demand truth, demand truth. Ironically, in this case, the article said the girl was crying while her mother was being detained and searched, it did not claim they were separated.

Keep seeking the truth, and you might find it.  But only if you're willing to accept it.  If not, you're just as much a fraud as they are.

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1...4938928129

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1...4938928129

That fake photo raised over 5M on social media from crowd funding. Pretty impressive.

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2018, 01:04 PM by Adam2012.)

(06-22-2018, 11:47 AM)pirkster Wrote: THERE'S the spin I expected.

Pathetic...

Pirkster - the moral arbiter. Hahahahaha

I see where your source for "real news", The National Enquirer, ran all their stories regarding Donald through Saul Goodman (MC), Donald's personal attorney. That's how you would like it to be, wouldn't you. So we would be sure to receive the same Trumpaganda that meets your high ethical standards.

And you don't even get how silly you look agreeing with Byron LeftTown. But keep on pontificating; Fox may have an opening some day.

(06-22-2018, 12:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: That fake photo raised over 5M on social media from crowd funding. Pretty impressive.

Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort did much, much better.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Wow, I don't think you've been so angry and bitter since Gabbert failed. That's the feeling when truth crushes your false reality.

The more lies that get exposed, the angrier you get. Total clown show.

Now Time magazine is doubling down on their false cover photo.

Tell me RJ, is Time magazine "mainstream?"

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(06-22-2018, 02:24 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Now Time magazine is doubling down on their false cover photo.

Tell me RJ, is Time magazine "mainstream?"

Got to remember that in 1938, Times "Man of the Year" was none other then Adolf Hitler
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."