Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Radio Podcast

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2018, 09:56 AM by Perkolater.)

Anyone have any idea why they appear to have stopped updating the podcast after May 10 or know who I should contact to ask?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Glad it's not just me wondering that. It's stopped for lengthy periods before now and come back...

Guess I didn't notice that previously, but I live down near Orlando so can't hear the shows on the radio. I listen to the podcasts in my car. Hope they come back soon.

I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the new site but I could be wrong. I've sent a few emails out but have never received a reply.

I've been just downloading them off the Jaguars app on my phone. Slightly more annoying but oh well. Hope it gets fixed.

Sorry to bump an old post, but is the podcast stuff working again?
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

They were completing renovations in their building and could not provide podcasts from the temporary location. I believe they are back and podcasts are available. Or so I heard.

(08-20-2018, 12:15 PM)Superuser Wrote: Sorry to bump an old post, but is the podcast stuff working again?

It appears to be working, though the audio link isn't the easiest to find from the home page. Has there been a Jaguars Thursday broadcast since August 2?

Edit: It's called Jaguars Happy Hour now.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(08-20-2018, 01:32 PM)shadowjag01 Wrote: They were completing renovations in their building and could not provide podcasts from the temporary location. I believe they are back and podcasts are available. Or so I heard.

Maybe we're talking about different things. The WJXL broadcasts of Jaguars Today weren't archived on the station's podcast page during renovations. I believe the OP and Superuser were talking about the podcasts on Jaguars.com, but I may have this all wrong.

Either way, Jaguars Today used to be archived on Jaguars.com, that seems to no longer be the case.
- Bob Marley

https://www.jaguars.com/audio/

(08-20-2018, 02:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://www.jaguars.com/audio/

I guess I'm not up on the new schedule of Jaguars audio. I think it's the Happy Hour 4-6 pm Monday, 4-5 pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with the Doug Marrone show following the Thursday broadcast. All will be re-broadcast at 6 pm on 1010xl. The morning daily show Jaguars Today is no longer archived on Jaguars.com.

Edit: Wrong again, Jaguars Happy Hour is on 1010xl right now.
- Bob Marley

(08-20-2018, 02:55 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 02:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://www.jaguars.com/audio/

I guess I'm not up on the new schedule of Jaguars audio. I think it's the Happy Hour 4-6 pm Monday, 4-5 pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with the Doug Marrone show following the Thursday broadcast. All will be re-broadcast at 6 pm on 1010xl. The morning daily show Jaguars Today is no longer archived on Jaguars.com.

Edit: Wrong again, Jaguars Happy Hour is on 1010xl right now.

They moved Jaguars Today to the 1010xl website/app.

And where is Jaguars Monday? They haven't updated Jaguars Thursday since august 2nd. What gives? Jaguars Monday was my favorite show...

(09-07-2018, 05:10 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: And where is Jaguars Monday? They haven't updated Jaguars Thursday since august 2nd. What gives? Jaguars Monday was my favorite show...

I'm pretty sure Jaguars Monday is an in-season show only.

Jaguars Monday has been replaced by the Monday edition of the Happy Hour. The live broadcast starts an hour earlier than last year.
- Bob Marley

I haven't seen Teal Time Radio in quite some time.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

FYI it looks like the main site started a completely new podcast feed.

I had 92.5 on around 7 last night. Almost unlistenable with one particular host. How can you have a Jaguar player call in and then not them talk for such long periods?

Switched to 1010 with Boselli, Prisco, and crew and was glad I found it.

Oh good, I need to catch up on some listening then! I thought they ended Jaguars Monday, was easily my favorite show. Thanks guys!

(09-19-2018, 12:18 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Oh good, I need to catch up on some listening then! I thought they ended Jaguars Monday, was easily my favorite show. Thanks guys!

It's on the new feed as Jaguars Happy Hour I think. The Monday one still has Prisco.

Thanks for the info on "Happy Hour" etc. I also went and checked the app store, the old podcast app called "Jaguars Radio" has not been updated, but I found a new one simply called "Jacksonville Jaguars Recent" that includes links to all of the Happy Hour and Doug Marone show feeds that are posted on Jaguars.com/Audio.

I now have listening material for the drive up on Sunday morning! Smile