Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marcell Dareus accused of sexual assault

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Damn it. Well hopefully Abry Jones is ready to go this year. Not sure what kind of suspension he would be looking at as a repeat offender. Nothing may come out of this too.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

It’ll get tossed.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(06-22-2018, 06:20 PM)B2hibry Wrote: It’ll get tossed.

I agree. As it should. The accuser isn't a saint herself. And her story whether true or not probably doesn't have much ground to stand on.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Ugh. I jinxed him and us!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

" Cravin is seeking monetary damages for the alleged assault. She did not report the incident to law enforcement at the time, nor did she visit a doctor in the days following the alleged sexual assault."
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(06-22-2018, 07:09 PM)Jagwired Wrote: " Cravin is seeking monetary damages for the alleged assault. She did not report the incident to law enforcement at the time, nor did she visit a doctor in the days following the alleged sexual assault."

That doesn't sound fishy at all......... (eyeroll).

Anyone willing to file a lawsuit but not a police report is questionable.

If it smells like crap it is usually crap. I wouldn't worry about this. Seems some skank trying to get a paycheck. Doubt it does not get outright dismissed.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

[BLEEP] Bullseye

Quote:According to online records from the Las Vegas Justice Court, Cravin was cited in 2003 for soliciting prostitution and in 2007 for DUI.
Quote:Cravin is seeking monetary damages for the alleged assault

Sick

So she basically blacked out, and then after she awoke she realized they had sex.

That said, with her having blacked out, how does she know for sure that she never consented? 
'02

Another issue would be the reported drug usage. With Dareus already on the program, any hint of drug usage should cause concern with the League.

(06-23-2018, 07:04 AM)Stigma Wrote: Another issue would be the reported drug usage. With Dareus already on the program, any hint of drug usage should cause concern with the League.

I thought about that and how there were drugs in close proximity to him, but there's nothing there to suggest he was using any.
'02

The league better wise up and start counseling their players about serious consequences. It is no longer he said/she said reviews. You are guilty first and oops later.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/m...635280002/

Heard an interview with this guy and his lawyer. These college guys and NFL guys have big targets on their backs.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Nothing will come of this. These girls need to just stop it. Blacked out? Yeah ok.

Even if he doesn’t get charged, the NFL could potentially open an investigation themselves and easily suspend him. The precedent was set with Ezekiel Elliot

(06-23-2018, 10:59 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: The league better wise up and start counseling their players about serious consequences.  It is no longer he said/she said reviews.  You are guilty first and oops later.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/m...635280002/

Heard an interview with this guy and his lawyer.  These college guys and NFL guys have big targets on their backs.

Which is why I hate wolf-cryers...they’re just as bad as the scumbags that don’t know when to say ‘no’.

(06-23-2018, 06:27 AM)Jags02 Wrote: So she basically blacked out, and then after she awoke she realized they had sex.

That said, with her having blacked out, how does she know for sure that she never consented? 

If she was drunk to the point of blacking out then she couldn't really give consent wither way could she? They don't let you sign a contract when blackout drunk because your signature would be worth less than the ink used, same with consent.

How come there is no mention of this on NFL.com or ESPN?  Is this a real story or more of that fake news we’ve all been hearing about.