Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Army Chucks Obama’s PC Training, Re-Focuses on Killing the Enemy

Army Chucks Obama’s PC Training, Re-Focuses on Killing the Enemy

Ever since James Mattis was appointed by President Donald Trump as defense secretary, he has made no secret of his commitment to maintain and improve the effectiveness and caliber of the United States military.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/army-c...2018-06-29
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can say from first hand knowledge, the troops will be happy and relieved at this news.

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2018, 09:59 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(06-29-2018, 08:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I can say from first hand knowledge, the troops will be happy and relieved at this news.

So can I...and yes they will, the Military is no place for dumarse liberal safe spaces. It was a completely stupid policy to begin with.

Good to know. The military is not the place for social experiments of any kind. Ever.

(06-29-2018, 10:19 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Good to know. The military is not the place for social experiments of any kind. Ever.

To be fair mixing races was a great experiment.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(06-30-2018, 07:08 AM)copycat Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 10:19 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Good to know. The military is not the place for social experiments of any kind. Ever.

To be fair mixing races was a great experiment.

Because skin color and who someone has sex with are exactly the same thing? Right....

(06-30-2018, 11:30 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 07:08 AM)copycat Wrote: To be fair mixing races was a great experiment.

Because skin color and who someone has sex with are exactly the same thing? Right....

What does that have to do with either of the two previous statements?

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(06-30-2018, 11:30 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 07:08 AM)copycat Wrote: To be fair mixing races was a great experiment.

How are either relevant to an ability to defend our country?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-01-2018, 05:11 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(07-01-2018, 11:47 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 11:30 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Because skin color and who someone has sex with are exactly the same thing? Right....

Did you read the article..I believe they already mapped out how the tranny training was effecting our ability.

BTW, can't believe people are actually trying to compare integrating black people into our military (which happened during the civil war) to this liberal nonsense.

(07-01-2018, 04:39 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 11:47 AM)rollerjag Wrote: How are either relevant to an ability to defend our country?

Did you read the article..I believe they already mapped out how the tranny training was effecting our ability.

BTW, can't believe people are actually trying to compare integrating black people into our military (which happened during the civil war) to this liberal nonsense.

Since I opened that door, segregation of our troops did not officially end until 1948 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_9981).  I had no intention of derailing the topic but only mentioned it in response to americus2.0's statement that social experiments have no place in our military.  EO9981 did wonders in advancing race relations in this country.  To not acknowledge that is asinine IMHO.

Moving forward, I don't care who you sleep with.  In a combat situation the only thing that matters is can I trust you to have my back and vice verse.  The real argument should be that we should NOT EVER put unqualified people in that situation just for the sake of social engineering.  That is the real issue.

(07-01-2018, 06:20 PM)copycat Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 04:39 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Did you read the article..I believe they already mapped out how the tranny training was effecting our ability.

Since I opened that door, segregation of our troops did not officially end until 1948 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_9981).  I had no intention of derailing the topic but only mentioned it in response to americus2.0's statement that social experiments have no place in our military.  EO9981 did wonders in advancing race relations in this country.  To not acknowledge that is asinine IMHO.

Moving forward, I don't care who you sleep with.  In a combat situation the only thing that matters is can I trust you to have my back and vice verse.  The real argument should be that we should NOT EVER put unqualified people in that situation just for the sake of social engineering.  That is the real issue.

"Unqualified" in this case meaning the mentally ill.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-01-2018, 06:20 PM)copycat Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 04:39 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Did you read the article..I believe they already mapped out how the tranny training was effecting our ability.

And that was exactly my point with my social experiment comment.

(07-01-2018, 08:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 06:20 PM)copycat Wrote: Since I opened that door, segregation of our troops did not officially end until 1948 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_9981).  I had no intention of derailing the topic but only mentioned it in response to americus2.0's statement that social experiments have no place in our military.  EO9981 did wonders in advancing race relations in this country.  To not acknowledge that is asinine IMHO.

Mentally ill, physically unable to perform the necessary task, weak intestinal fortitude.

(07-02-2018, 01:22 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 06:20 PM)copycat Wrote: Since I opened that door, segregation of our troops did not officially end until 1948 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_9981).  I had no intention of derailing the topic but only mentioned it in response to americus2.0's statement that social experiments have no place in our military.  EO9981 did wonders in advancing race relations in this country.  To not acknowledge that is asinine IMHO.

And that was exactly my point with my social experiment comment.

I figured as much I just wanted to point out a situation where it did work and it was a good thing.

(07-02-2018, 08:26 AM)copycat Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 01:22 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: And that was exactly my point with my social experiment comment.

I figured as much I just wanted to point out a situation where it did work and it was a good thing.

True but there weren't sensitivity training classes and all the SJW stuff being implemented where it doesn't belong in the military today. Their job is to defend this nation against all enemies foreign and domestic and any training should always be focused on that. 

Should the LGBT folks be bullied or disrespected? No, but it's up to the individual command to deal with those situations.

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018, 03:02 PM by pirkster.)

(07-01-2018, 11:47 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 11:30 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Because skin color and who someone has sex with are exactly the same thing? Right....

Well, for starters... it's science.

Funny how those who claim "science" is on their side typically have it all backwards.

https://twitter.com/clairlemon/status/10...1329303552

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(07-05-2018, 03:01 PM)pirkster Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 11:47 AM)rollerjag Wrote: How are either relevant to an ability to defend our country?

Well, for starters... it's science.

Funny how those who claim "science" is on their side typically have it all backwards.

A nine-month study...

At least it's definitive.

(07-01-2018, 08:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Unless it causes significant distress or disability, transgender (in all it's varying forms) is considered a psychological condition, not illness.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(07-05-2018, 05:50 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 08:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "Unqualified" in this case meaning the mentally ill.

Unless it causes significant distress or disability, transgender (in all it's varying forms) is considered a psychological condition, not illness.

Tomato, tomahto.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

It's as if men and women (yes, the two genders) had naturally different traits genetically, which predisposes them to being better/worse at certain roles and the tasks required by them.

Science tells us these things - but our arrogance and the insane desire to invent pretend things that don't exist won't allow us to listen to the truth in front of us.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."