Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cousins to GS

[BLEEP] just isnt fair

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Time for a hard cap. Adam Silver started off strong, but he might have a problem on his hands.

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018, 10:02 PM by JagsorDie.)

nah he is out half the season anyway... may as well milk a ring while he rehabs. That is pretty obvious seeing how he took a 5mil deal.

But this is stupid. I mean once he is healthy, GS has an all star at every position of their starting line up.

2018 is a wrap.

Just like the old George Steinbrenner Yankees. NBA is getting ridiculous.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Here is the thing that blows me away about this signing; if reports are to be believed (scroll down to the paragraph that begins with "Back to Cousins"), no one gave him an offer. Not one team. So, he goes out and asks.

Is it unfair? Maybe. But I'm all for incompetence having a price.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-03-2018, 08:57 AM)Deacon Wrote: Here is the thing that blows me away about this signing; if reports are to be believed (scroll down to the paragraph that begins with "Back to Cousins"), no one gave him an offer. Not one team. So, he goes out and asks.

Is it unfair? Maybe. But I'm all for incompetence having a price.

Another thing to consider is that he only became expendable when NO acquired Randle which wasn't until around 5pm yesterday.2 hours later he signed with GS. Before that it was reported he was in talks with the Lakers and the pelicans about renewing a contract. 

Another angle- He is just lying about not being contacted.

To me this is just a ring chaser who is cover his story by saying no body contacted him. It is also reported that he contacted GS. Don't feel like finding the stories because i don't really care enough.

Maybe he contacted GS because they didn't think in a million years he would take that low of a salary?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 11:29 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Personally, I can't see a 6'11" player weighing 270 pounds recovering from a torn ACL, playing anywhere near the level that they played before.  I could be wrong but his recovery process but running the court in an NBA is grueling.