Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another Hillary Run?

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary...n-in-2020/

Given the fact she could go into partnership with Samsonite to create her own baggage line, I don't think the Democrats would give her the nomination. The larger question is: Why. Won't. She. Just. Go. Away?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 09:56 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

The democratic civil war primary is going to be must see TV.

Watching these cannibals eat their own to see who can give away more free stuff will be fantastic. Please let Hillary run again. Please let it happen.

Money isn't an issue and she is banking on the media hype that says Trumps is failing badly. You'd think she would have learned about the whole leaning on polls. Honestly though, what other viable Dem candidate is there at the moment?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(07-08-2018, 09:06 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't think the Democrats would give her the nomination.

LOL, Hillary IS the DNC, or did the previous election not make that clear enough?

Anyway, bring on the rematch!

[Image: HhxMdq]

(07-08-2018, 10:03 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Money isn't an issue and she is banking on the media hype that says Trumps is failing badly. You'd think she would have learned about the whole leaning on polls. Honestly though, what other viable Dem candidate is there at the moment?

I think she is more so banking on the democratic party going so far left that she looks "normal" when 2020 comes around. Even Hillary isn't dumb enough to suggest abolishing ICE.

(07-08-2018, 10:23 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 10:03 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Money isn't an issue and she is banking on the media hype that says Trumps is failing badly. You'd think she would have learned about the whole leaning on polls. Honestly though, what other viable Dem candidate is there at the moment?

I think she is more so banking on the democratic party going so far left that she looks "normal" when 2020 comes around. Even Hillary isn't dumb enough to suggest abolishing ICE.

Give her a month, a national poll, and a 750 of gin and she'll suggest anything.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-08-2018, 10:23 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Definitley something to this, which is why she has kept quiet lately. She's banking on plausable deniability. Got a feeling she'll be pushing the daughter into the light more so this time around.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

There are a handful. Unfortunately, there are only three really near the center (Tulsi Gabbard, John Hickenlooper and Joe Biden--many will disagree with me here), and none of them have expressed any real interest in running at this point.

I don't see any Republicans stepping up to challenge Trump, much as I wish Rand Paul or John Kasich would do so. Unfortunately, I think we're looking at someone like Elizabeth Warren or Kirsten Gillibrand being trotted out there to take on Trump, and if that's the case, you're better off killing yourself than hoping for a move towards the center. Welcome to 2018, where reason is out the window and extremist politics are the order of the day.

(07-08-2018, 11:48 AM)TJBender Wrote:

There are a handful. Unfortunately, there are only three really near the center (Tulsi Gabbard, John Hickenlooper and Joe Biden--many will disagree with me here), and none of them have expressed any real interest in running at this point.

I don't see any Republicans stepping up to challenge Trump, much as I wish Rand Paul or John Kasich would do so. Unfortunately, I think we're looking at someone like Elizabeth Warren or Kirsten Gillibrand being trotted out there to take on Trump, and if that's the case, you're better off killing yourself than hoping for a move towards the center. Welcome to 2018, where reason is out the window and extremist politics are the order of the day.

Sadly I believe this is how it's going to be from now on and that should make us all feel a bit unsettled.

(07-08-2018, 01:12 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 11:48 AM)TJBender Wrote: There are a handful. Unfortunately, there are only three really near the center (Tulsi Gabbard, John Hickenlooper and Joe Biden--many will disagree with me here), and none of them have expressed any real interest in running at this point.

Sadly I believe this is how it's going to be from now on and that should make us all feel a bit unsettled.

Some semblance of balance will eventually return. The right is reacting to several decades of increasingly hostile treatment from Hollywood, MSM bias, and weaponization of federal agencies during the last administration (and perhaps beyond). Technology then serves to amplify the rhetoric from both sides. But we're no where near the level of vitriol this country experienced back in the 60s and 70s when politically motivated bombings, shootings, and kidnappings made the news too often. 

We'll be alright. Passions ebb and flow. People tire of the drama, eventually, and begin to crave normalcy. Welcome to America.

(07-08-2018, 02:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 01:12 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Sadly I believe this is how it's going to be from now on and that should make us all feel a bit unsettled.

Some semblance of balance will eventually return. The right is reacting to several decades of increasingly hostile treatment from Hollywood, MSM bias, and weaponization of federal agencies during the last administration (and perhaps beyond). Technology then serves to amplify the rhetoric from both sides. But we're no where near the level of vitriol this country experienced back in the 60s and 70s when politically motivated bombings, shootings, and kidnappings made the news too often. 

We'll be alright. Passions ebb and flow. People tire of the drama, eventually, and begin to crave normalcy. Welcome to America.

I hope you are right.

(07-09-2018, 01:53 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 02:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Some semblance of balance will eventually return. The right is reacting to several decades of increasingly hostile treatment from Hollywood, MSM bias, and weaponization of federal agencies during the last administration (and perhaps beyond). Technology then serves to amplify the rhetoric from both sides. But we're no where near the level of vitriol this country experienced back in the 60s and 70s when politically motivated bombings, shootings, and kidnappings made the news too often. 

I hope you are right.

Typical response from a commie pinko jackbooted fascist Nazi. 

Tongue

Dear God, I pray that she runs again. It would be glorious to see her humiliated and rejected for a third time. The seizures alone would be epic.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(07-08-2018, 01:12 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 11:48 AM)TJBender Wrote: There are a handful. Unfortunately, there are only three really near the center (Tulsi Gabbard, John Hickenlooper and Joe Biden--many will disagree with me here), and none of them have expressed any real interest in running at this point.

Personally I think that we have a GOP that's to the left of JFK running against a Democrat Party that wants to institute the glories of Soviet-era Central Planning (we're the people to do it right this time!) and that should make us all feel a bit revolutionary.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-08-2018, 09:06 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary...n-in-2020/

Given the fact she could go into partnership with Samsonite to create her own baggage line, I don't think the Democrats would give her the nomination. The larger question is: Why. Won't. She. Just. Go. Away?

It’s like the horror movies, when they keep killing the psycho and then dropping the weapon next to them, thinking they are finally dead only to have the psycho turn around and get them in the end!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Run?

She can't even walk.

But it does look like her back brace is off now.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 12:50 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

[Image: 220px-MichaelAvenatti.jpg]
Avenatti in 2020

(07-09-2018, 12:45 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [Image: 220px-MichaelAvenatti.jpg]
Avenatti in 2020

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(07-09-2018, 01:10 PM)pirkster Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 12:45 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Avenatti in 2020

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It would be the most intense presidential election in the history of the US.   Ali vs Frazier !!!

(07-09-2018, 03:50 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 01:10 PM)pirkster Wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It would be the most intense presidential election in the history of the US.   Ali vs Frazier !!!

https://youtu.be/0x-fkSYDtUY