Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Leonard Fournette working to raise his yards per carry

(07-09-2018, 11:15 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 11:10 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I said fournette reminds me of henry. You chose one aspect of their playing style thats different but ignored the many ways they are similar. Thats fine, you dont have to see things the way i do. We can disagree

Think he was talking to me.

You would.

By the way, thanks for the discussions. I appreciate your viewpoint, unlike brian from msnbc, who just wants to ban anyone who doesnt share his politics
[Image: incredulous.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-09-2018, 02:53 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 11:15 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: You would.

By the way, thanks for the discussions. I appreciate your viewpoint, unlike brian from msnbc, who just wants to ban anyone who doesnt share his politics

I'm assuming Brian from Msnbc is me although not totally sure. I have never asked to ban anyone ever... except you. I don't appreciate your viewpoint because its always off topic. Who was even talking politics????

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 04:03 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(07-09-2018, 03:27 PM)brianmsbc Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 02:53 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: By the way, thanks for the discussions. I appreciate your viewpoint, unlike brian from msnbc, who just wants to ban anyone who doesnt share his politics

I'm assuming Brian from Msnbc is me although not totally sure. I have never asked to ban anyone ever... except you. I don't appreciate your viewpoint because its always off topic. Who was even talking politics????

Excuse me brian, for not adding value to your entitled life. I dont exactly love your posts either, but you wont find me calling to ban you. I appreciate difference in opinions.

One more thing Brian, go back and read this thread. I was talking about Leonard Fournette, the subject of the thread. What were YOU posting about? I didnt see you add one word about fournette, only trolling the tack fan, saying my mother didnt raise me right, then calling for me to be banned. Even still, not one word about fournette. Who is off topic brian?

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 04:15 PM by brianmsbc.)

(07-09-2018, 03:58 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 03:27 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: I'm assuming Brian from Msnbc is me although not totally sure. I have never asked to ban anyone ever... except you. I don't appreciate your viewpoint because its always off topic. Who was even talking politics????

Excuse me brian, for not adding value to your entitled life. I dont exactly love your posts either, but you wont find me calling to ban you. I appreciate difference in opinions.

One more thing Brian, go back and read this thread. I was talking about Leonard Fournette, the subject of the thread. What were YOU posting about? I didnt see you add one word about fournette, only trolling the tack fan, saying my mother didnt raise me right, then calling for me to be banned. Even still, not one word about fournette. Who is off topic brian?

You are. Nobody wants to talk about the Titans or anyone's entitlement. You have successfully hijacked another thread. Go home dude.

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 04:16 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(07-09-2018, 04:13 PM)brianmsbc Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 03:58 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Excuse me brian, for not adding value to your entitled life. I dont exactly love your posts either, but you wont find me calling to ban you. I appreciate difference in opinions.

You are. Nobody wants to talk about the Titans. You have successfully hijacked another thread. Go home dude.

Leonard Fournette is a beast, i bet he leads the afc in rushing this year

(07-09-2018, 04:15 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 04:13 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: You are. Nobody wants to talk about the Titans. You have successfully hijacked another thread. Go home dude.

Leonard Fournette is a beast, i bet he leads the afc in rushing this year

1st time you have ever posted here without either arguing or talking about the titans... ill give you a rep point and a gold star.

(07-09-2018, 04:26 PM)brianmsbc Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 04:15 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Leonard Fournette is a beast, i bet he leads the afc in rushing this year

1st time you have ever posted here without either arguing or talking about the titans... ill give you a rep point and a gold star.

Hey thanks brian

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 07:48 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Team ypc going back to the days of Gus, 2.9 because they let go the best run blocker, Marcedes. 8-8 record.

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 06:35 AM by Nashville.Dave.)

(07-09-2018, 07:42 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Team ypc going back to the days of Gus, 2.9 because they let go the best run blocker, Marcedes.  8-8 record.

That's crazy talk. If a tight end was your best run blocker you have problems. 
I dont think anything for the jags will be going back to the days of gus. That guy was drowning down there. The game from which my current signature came was eye opening. His clock management was laughable. Mularkey reminded me of gus at times

(07-10-2018, 06:33 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 07:42 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Team ypc going back to the days of Gus, 2.9 because they let go the best run blocker, Marcedes.  8-8 record.

I dont think anything for the jags will be going back to the days of gus. That guy was drowning down there. The game from which my current signature came was eye opening. His clock management was laughable. Mularkey reminded me of gus at times

The game from your signature was in 2010. Jack Del Rio was the coach... lol

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 08:23 AM by Nashville.Dave.)

(07-10-2018, 06:55 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 06:33 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: That's crazy talk. If a tight end was your best run blocker you have problems. 

The game from your signature was in 2010. Jack Del Rio was the coach... lol

Guess you are right. How time flies, doesnt feel like 8 years ago. Coulda swore it was gus
Fwiw, mularkey reminded me of del rio as well

(07-10-2018, 08:01 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 06:55 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote: The game from your signature was in 2010. Jack Del Rio was the coach... lol

Guess you are right. How time flies, doesnt feel like 8 years ago. Coulda swore it was gus
Fwiw, mularkey reminded me of del rio as well

You are certainly on a hot streak.

(07-09-2018, 11:44 AM)brianmsbc Wrote:

Cant we just ban this guy? He just turns every thread into a Titans discussion.

Yeah ban him, it's not like this MB is dead anyways....

(07-09-2018, 11:44 AM)brianmsbc Wrote:

Cant we just ban this guy? He just turns every thread into a Titans discussion.

No we can't ban the guy because we disagree with him.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(07-10-2018, 06:33 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:

I don't know if he was the best, but he was extremely good. Having that luxury from a friggin TE is a luxury very, very few teams had, and his loss will be felt. Here's a short thread of clips Ben Fennell pulled when the Packers signed him. Winning 1on1 run block matchups against Clowney, Bennett, Hayward, and more.

https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/statu...9276904455

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 02:09 PM by brianmsbc.)

(07-10-2018, 11:59 AM)copycat Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 11:44 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: Cant we just ban this guy? He just turns every thread into a Titans discussion.

No we can't ban the guy because we disagree with him.

That is not remotely close to the reason I gave. I mean, you even quoted me.

(07-10-2018, 02:07 PM)brianmsbc Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 11:59 AM)copycat Wrote: No we can't ban the guy because we disagree with him.

That is not remotely close to the reason I gave. I mean, you even quoted me.

Brian, give it a rest man. You are starting to sound like mularkey after the k.c. game whining about his job security. And again, you are the one posting off topic.

(07-10-2018, 04:13 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 02:07 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: That is not remotely close to the reason I gave. I mean, you even quoted me.

Brian, give it a rest man. You are starting to sound like mularkey after the k.c. game whining about his job security. And again, you are the one posting off topic.

Give what a rest? I responded to a new post.

(07-10-2018, 04:16 PM)brianmsbc Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 04:13 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Brian, give it a rest man. You are starting to sound like mularkey after the k.c. game whining about his job security. And again, you are the one posting off topic.

Give what a rest? I responded to a new post.

Still calling for bans. You gonna ban everyone who would be left to talk to you?

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 04:23 PM by brianmsbc.)

(07-10-2018, 04:18 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 04:16 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: Give what a rest? I responded to a new post.

Still calling for bans. You gonna ban everyone who would be left to talk to you?

I didn't request a new ban, it was regarding an existing request.