Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - DeMarco: Derrick Henry can be 'the guy' for Titans

DeMarco: Derrick Henry can be 'the guy' for Titans

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...for-titans

Former Titans running back DeMarco Murray believes Derrick Henry can achieve big things in Tennessee if given the opportunity. "...I think he has a great future, a bright future."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jalen Ramsey thinks so too
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(07-10-2018, 10:28 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Jalen Ramsey thinks so too

LOL well played
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Nothing more entertaining than a bunch of Tack fans posting on a Jaguars message board and thinking they are the life of the party.

Especially since the tacks have no competent receiver to worry about.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(07-11-2018, 08:24 AM)Bullseye Wrote:

Especially since the tacks have no competent receiver to worry about.

You not sold on corey davis huh?

(07-11-2018, 09:05 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 08:24 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Especially since the tacks have no competent receiver to worry about.

Corey Davis? Dude has a ways to go to prove to be a legit receiver. Actually, the tacks receiver group as a whole have got a lot to prove this year, especially considering a TE has been the leading pass catcher for the last three years. Speaking of TE...as a Jags fan I was happy to see Walker starting to drop passes and run wrong routes towards the 3/4 point last year. Granted, doesn’t mean he is finished but it was unusual. Any buzz about an up and comer?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(07-11-2018, 09:14 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 09:05 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: You not sold on corey davis huh?
Corey Davis? Dude has a ways to go to prove to be a legit receiver. Actually, the tacks receiver group as a whole have got a lot to prove this year, especially considering a TE has been the leading pass catcher for the last three years. Speaking of TE...as a Jags fan I was happy to see Walker starting to drop passes and run wrong routes towards the 3/4 point last year. Granted, doesn’t mean he is finished but it was unusual. Any buzz about an up and comer?

The entire offense. Mularkey is gone. Lol
Really though, corey davis had a hard time getting started last year with injury but towards the end he showed some flashes. Of course word from ota's was injured again so we'll see
Jonnu smith was supposed to be the delanie walker clone. We'll see what lafleur can get out of em.  Just glad terry robiskie is gone

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 12:01 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(07-11-2018, 09:05 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 08:24 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Especially since the tacks have no competent receiver to worry about.

What exactly is there to be sold on? Dude had 375 yards and zero TDs.

Houston's receiving core is going to be boss this season.. Should be the best in the division and one of the best in the league.

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 12:28 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(07-11-2018, 11:58 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

Houston's receiving core is going to be boss this season.. Should be the best in the division and one of the best in the league.

Hopkins is ok. Jalen Ramsey eats him for breakfast though. Isnt ramsey his papa or something?
The Tacks secondary will be the 2nd best in the division this year...

All these rookie running backs come in and tear the league up and here is Henry who has looked extremely average his whole career

(07-11-2018, 12:29 PM)ColoJag Wrote: All these rookie running backs come in and tear the league up and here is Henry who has looked extremely average his whole career

He still runs ramsey over a few times a year

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 01:10 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(07-11-2018, 12:26 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 11:58 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: What exactly is there to be sold on? Dude had 375 yards and zero TDs.

Hopkins is ok. Jalen Ramsey eats him for breakfast though. Isnt ramsey his papa or something?

Ramsey does not eat him for breakfast.. that's just the fallacy Jag fans like to portray around these parts. And it's not just Hopkins this year.. they have depth at the position..Will Fuller is a big play waiting to happen (Hell you should know that..he destroyed your team), he just needs to stay healthy and they have depth at the position. A player to keep an eye on this year is KeKe Coutee.. I guarantee you that he'll have more than 375 receiving yards and he was a 4th rounder, not a top 5 pick. Of course they need a full season out of Watson and not the riff raff they've been dealing with at the QB position. They had the #1 offense and #1 passing offense in the league with him starting.

(07-11-2018, 12:52 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 12:26 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hopkins is ok. Jalen Ramsey eats him for breakfast though. Isnt ramsey his papa or something?

Ramsey does not eat him for breakfast.. that's just the fallacy Jag fans like to portray around these parts. And it's not just Hopkins this year.. they have depth at the position..Will Fuller is a big play waiting to happen (Hell you should know that..he destroyed your team), he just needs to stay healthy and they have depth at the position. A player to keep an eye on this year is KeKe Coutee.. I guarantee you that he'll have more than 375 receiving yards and he was a 4th rounder, not a top 5 pick. Of course they need a full season out of Watson and not the riff raff they've been dealing with at the position. They had the #1 offense and #1 passing offense in the league with him starting.

Titans likely reached for davis, they have a bad history with recievers. But i have a feeling davis breaks out if he stays healthy. 
You think watson picks up where he left off? Does the league have answers now? What's your expectations for em?

(07-11-2018, 12:52 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 12:26 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hopkins is ok. Jalen Ramsey eats him for breakfast though. Isnt ramsey his papa or something?

Ramsey does not eat him for breakfast.. that's just the fallacy Jag fans like to portray around these parts. And it's not just Hopkins this year.. they have depth at the position..Will Fuller is a big play waiting to happen (Hell you should know that..he destroyed your team), he just needs to stay healthy and they have depth at the position. A player to keep an eye on this year is KeKe Coutee.. I guarantee you that he'll have more than 375 receiving yards and he was a 4th rounder, not a top 5 pick. Of course they need a full season out of Watson and not the riff raff they've been dealing with at the QB position. They had the #1 offense and #1 passing offense in the league with him starting.
I’m a big Hopkins fan. The dude goes out and balls. He’s had some pretty good battles with Ramsey. To be honest I was worried when Fuller first came on the scene, now not so much. He is either a big play or injury away at all times. This year tinhorns need to decide his future. Keke looks promising but the NFL has a way of making rooks look lost the first year. I’d be more concerned with Oline play and getting Watson going. Books out now so it’ll be interesting to see if his game matures. Not so much run first and more pocket play, ya know?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(07-11-2018, 05:50 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 12:52 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Ramsey does not eat him for breakfast.. that's just the fallacy Jag fans like to portray around these parts. And it's not just Hopkins this year.. they have depth at the position..Will Fuller is a big play waiting to happen (Hell you should know that..he destroyed your team), he just needs to stay healthy and they have depth at the position. A player to keep an eye on this year is KeKe Coutee.. I guarantee you that he'll have more than 375 receiving yards and he was a 4th rounder, not a top 5 pick. Of course they need a full season out of Watson and not the riff raff they've been dealing with at the QB position. They had the #1 offense and #1 passing offense in the league with him starting.
I’m a big Hopkins fan. The dude goes out and balls. He’s had some pretty good battles with Ramsey. To be honest I was worried when Fuller first came on the scene, now not so much. He is either a big play or injury away at all times. This year tinhorns need to decide his future. Keke looks promising but the NFL has a way of making rooks look lost the first year. I’d be more concerned with Oline play and getting Watson going. Books out now so it’ll be interesting to see if his game matures. Not so much run first and more pocket play, ya know?

I look for watson to have a 2nd year about like vince young. Meltdown is probably coming sooner than we think. He may throw his pads in the stands, storm off on o'brian resulting in police being called. 
But yeah, hopkins is pretty good

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 04:03 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(07-12-2018, 09:10 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 05:50 PM)B2hibry Wrote: I’m a big Hopkins fan. The dude goes out and balls. He’s had some pretty good battles with Ramsey. To be honest I was worried when Fuller first came on the scene, now not so much. He is either a big play or injury away at all times. This year tinhorns need to decide his future. Keke looks promising but the NFL has a way of making rooks look lost the first year. I’d be more concerned with Oline play and getting Watson going. Books out now so it’ll be interesting to see if his game matures. Not so much run first and more pocket play, ya know?

I look for watson to have a 2nd year about like vince young. Meltdown is probably coming sooner than we think. He may throw his pads in the stands, storm off on o'brian resulting in police being called. 

Why? Because he's black and is mobile?  That's the only thing their games had in common. Watson can actually read a defense and do something even more important when it comes to playing QB, throw a football like a pro QB, not like Uncle Rico.

Also off the field he isn't a iimmature, entitled, mentally weak crybaby/basket case.

(07-13-2018, 03:38 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 09:10 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I look for watson to have a 2nd year about like vince young. Meltdown is probably coming sooner than we think. He may throw his pads in the stands, storm off on o'brian resulting in police being called. 

Why? Because he's black and is mobile?  That's the only thing their games had in common. Watson can actually read a defense and do something even more important when it comes to playing QB, throw a football like a pro QB, not like Uncle Rico.

Also off the field he isn't a iimmature, entitled, mentally weak crybaby/basket case.

Haha uncle rico. 
I was just messin with ya. I wouldnt wish vince young on anyone. Watson seems like a good dude

(07-11-2018, 11:58 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

I can't argue with this.  Houston does have a good receiving corps.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!