Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
But muh Russhuh!

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 12:06 PM by pirkster.)

https://twitter.com/joelpollak/status/10...6296176640

https://twitter.com/joelpollak/status/10...6296176640

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 12:12 PM by pirkster.)

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/...7059451904

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/...7059451904

I didn't vote for President Trump in the primary and wasn't happy that he won the nomination.  I'll admit that I did vote for him in the general election as a vote against Hillary.  However, I can't say that I disagree with much of what he has done and said so far.

The democrat rhetoric has not yet changed from "but Russia" and "collusion".  Clearly there is no evidence that it took place, but they continue with that talking point and their low-information voters along with their MSM mouthpiece just continue to lap it up.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Germany gets about 20% of its total energy from Russia, and most of that is used to heat homes. Tomorrow they could switch to buying that methane from Qatar, and soon (with ebtter nautical LNG) buying it from us will be a viable option.

We buy stuff from Russia too, and have for a long time.

Buying something from another country doesn't have to mean that you are colluding with that country's geopolitical ambitions.

Russia definitely interfered in our election by trying to make us like Sanders and Trump. That is undeniable. Trump definitely wanted Russia to divulge dirt on Hillary, if they had it, and had his people meet with them for that purpose. So there was at least attempted collusion. But I don't think the collusion was actually consummated.

Here's why.

Russia wanted two things from us in 2016, : Magnitsky Act and other sanction relief, and for us to simply be weaker and more divided. The first thing, they can't get from a President alone. And they know that. The second thing, they got from simply stirring the pot as much as they did and injecting angry, vengeful outsiders into the race for both parties. That one of them won office is a bonus but doesn't really further their interests significantly more than the simple act of them interfering did.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-11-2018, 09:04 PM)mikesez Wrote: Germany gets about 20% of its total energy from Russia, and most of that is used to heat homes.  Tomorrow they could switch to buying that methane from Qatar, and soon (with ebtter nautical LNG) buying it from us will be a viable option.

We buy stuff from Russia too, and have for a long time.  

Buying something from another country doesn't have to mean that you are colluding with that country's geopolitical ambitions.

Russia definitely interfered in our election by trying to make us like Sanders and Trump.  That is undeniable.  Trump definitely wanted Russia to divulge dirt on Hillary, if they had it, and had his people meet with them for that purpose.  So there was at least attempted collusion.  But I don't think the collusion was actually consummated.  

Here's why.

Russia wanted two things from us in 2016, : Magnitsky Act and other sanction relief, and for us to simply be weaker and more divided. The first thing, they can't get from a President alone.  And they know that.  The second thing, they got from simply stirring the pot as much as they did and injecting angry, vengeful outsiders into the race for both parties.  That one of them won office is a bonus but doesn't really further their interests significantly more than the simple act of them interfering did.

1. Is there a natural gas pipeline from Qatar to Germany like there is from Russia to Germany? If so, why bother to build the pipeline from Russia?

2. There are more problems with Germany's actions than buying natural gas from Russia, but who is NATO defending against if not Russia. For one, former German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder is Putin's chief lobbyist in Europe. Secondly, Germany hasn't come close to the treaty obligation to spend 2% of it's budget on the military, and is only promising to up their commitment to 1.5% in the future. Even excluding the need for expansion, their current military equipment (tanks and airplanes) are mostly inoperable and in need of repair, so basically they are just freeloaders on the US defense budget. While this is a problem NATO wide (only three NATO countries other than the US have spent over 2% on defense) Germany is the richest NATO country in Europe and the biggest beneficiary of NATO before the fall of the Soviet Union.

3. Russia spent some money on Facebook and other places to cause discontent, but it was a drop in the bucket compared to groups like Occupy Democrats and Red State. It's a stretch to claim Russian meddling had any effect on the election, although they clearly tried. Russia just isn't that competent. I'm willing to bet that you couldn't find a person to honestly admit they changed their vote because of Russian meddling.

4. If someone offered dirt on a political opponent, there is no way it would be turned down by anyone in any campaign. Collusion requires a quid quo pro arrangement; merely accepting information is not collusion. Russia was the source of the fraudulent "dossier," but unless they were paid for that (maybe by a promise of favorable relations from President Hillary?) it wasn't collusion.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 03:11 PM by pirkster.)

And again murusshuh!

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime," Rosenstein said at a news conference. "There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."

Truth is, the Democrats were foolish enough to put their IT into the hands of those who didn't protect them, and they weren't smart enough to keep themselves from being exploited through simple phishing.

The Russians were gathering information.  Thanks to the Democrats, they received information.  Fortunately, they weren't able to use this information to influence the election.

0bama knew, but assured it wasn't happening to protect Hillary.  Huge mistake, but then you're not talking about a wise or honest person.

The Russians couldn't be happier today, for the simple fact the loony left is furthering the American divide and carrying on their effort on behalf of them.  They no longer have to lift a finger because the left does it for them.  Every conspiracy theory they devise, and the ongoing empty investigation into our President - only furthers the myth that Putin is this omnipotent, all-knowing and forever reaching power that can influence anything and anyone around the globe.

When in truth... all they got was data, with the help of unsecured email servers in bathroom closets, phishing victims, and DNC hacking that wasn't reported as it should have been.  The ineptitude and lack of responsibility handed that data to Russia on a platter.  But in the end, it was not actionable information as far as the election went.  However, as a method of dividing and destroying America from within - mission accomplished.  Just look at how the left is acting after a fair election win.

With a biased media, we'll never get an honest report of this.  But overseas, most know the real score with Putin and the way his smoke and mirrors game works (and how it's working on the American left.)  He's playing them like a fiddle in creating a mythological idea of himself that doesn't fit reality.  He got nothing actionable, was able to affect nothing in regards to the election outcome, but won the battle of psyop and has the American left, including the media, doing his damage for him.

How would they know this without looking at the servers?

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 05:03 PM by Byron LeftTown.)

(07-13-2018, 03:53 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: How would they know this without looking at the servers?

Because Hillary's IT guy said so?

The only reason for the Russia investigation is so they can have endless headlines about the Russia investigation. People quickly believe it's a real thing because they hear about it in the news on a daily - or hourly basis. The Deep State conducts propaganda wars, and this is an obvious example. Even if nothing comes of the entire Mueller episode, it still makes for effective propaganda.

Well at least this time they learned from their mistakes and were smart enough to not indict anyone who could show them up in court.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 06:36 PM by Caldrac.)

(07-11-2018, 01:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I didn't vote for President Trump in the primary and wasn't happy that he won the nomination.  I'll admit that I did vote for him in the general election as a vote against Hillary.  However, I can't say that I disagree with much of what he has done and said so far.

The democrat rhetoric has not yet changed from "but Russia" and "collusion".  Clearly there is no evidence that it took place, but they continue with that talking point and their low-information voters along with their MSM mouthpiece just continue to lap it up.

The amount of time the left has pissed away over the last two years going back and forth over this nonsense is exactly why they need to be shaken up. There's blatant evidence in place that clearly shows that Clinton and her campaign CLEARLY screwed Sanders over with the DNC nomination. There's very little outcry over that. Right now they look weak and pathetic as a party overall. 

If you're a Democrat. How can you vote for them after that fiasco? Why not stay Independent and vote with your consciousness instead of with blind loyalty? Blind loyalty and this idea of "Well, I've always done it this way" is exactly why we see cyclical and systemic issues in our country instead of long term fixes.

I try not to lean too left nor right. I really do. But at this point the left is just making it easier and easier for me to never put much stock or faith in anything they have to say over there.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(07-13-2018, 04:54 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 03:53 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: How would they know this without looking at the servers?

Because Hillary's IT guy said so?

The only reason for the Russia investigation is so they can have endless headlines about the Russia investigation.  People quickly believe it's a real thing because they hear about it in the news on a daily - or hourly basis.  The Deep State conducts propaganda wars, and this is an obvious example.  Even if nothing comes of the entire Mueller episode, it still makes for effective propaganda.

This. That's ultimately what it boils down to as it always has through the MSM and Deep State. Stir the pot. Rile up the masses. Whether the information is true or false no longer matters. Just as long as something is getting out there quickly and having an impact to move things on the chess board illegally without getting caught. That's all they want.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Deep State in a pathetic attempt to scuttle the Trump-Putin meeting.
It sounds like Mueller just made up a bunch of Russian-sounding names.
Maybe tomorrow Mueller will indict a ham sandwich named Ivan. It would have a better chance of showing up in court than these Russians.

Trump needs to fire Jeff Sessions and appoint Trey Gowdy to AG.

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 08:28 PM by mikesez.)

(07-13-2018, 06:35 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 01:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I didn't vote for President Trump in the primary and wasn't happy that he won the nomination.  I'll admit that I did vote for him in the general election as a vote against Hillary.  However, I can't say that I disagree with much of what he has done and said so far.

The amount of time the left has pissed away over the last two years going back and forth over this nonsense is exactly why they need to be shaken up. There's blatant evidence in place that clearly shows that Clinton and her campaign CLEARLY screwed Sanders over with the DNC nomination. There's very little outcry over that. Right now they look weak and pathetic as a party overall. 

If you're a Democrat. How can you vote for them after that fiasco? Why not stay Independent and vote with your consciousness instead of with blind loyalty? Blind loyalty and this idea of "Well, I've always done it this way" is exactly why we see cyclical and systemic issues in our country instead of long term fixes.

I try not to lean too left nor right. I really do. But at this point the left is just making it easier and easier for me to never put much stock or faith in anything they have to say over there.

In the state of Florida, party affiliation is, legally speaking, a matter of voting rights, not identity.
You don't get to help change the direction of the Democratic party unless you help nominate its candidates.  And you don't get to help nominate its candidates, in Florida at least, unless you register as a Democrat in advance of the candidates' filing deadline. 
Some people in Florida are from open primary state where you can vote in primaries as an independent voter. 
But more people really should know better and this is just a part of a trend were people everywhere are using things to construct their identity that were never meant for that purpose. It was one thing back when we just had gender, race, a city we were from, a religion, and a favorite sports team. 
Now we build their identities around our favorite restaurants, our favorite TV shows, and unfortunately, our favorite politicians.

These are the 12 "Russians" Mueller should have indicted:

1. Hillarina Klintonskaya

2: Barak Obamavich

3. Sallyezhda Yatesina

4. Ivan Brennanovsky

5. Valeriya Zharretovna

6. Yakov Comeyevski

7. Pyotr Strzokov

8. Loretmila Lynchkova

9. Ivan McCainovonovich

10. Sosana Ricenkovna

11. Yakov Klappereyevich

12. Ivan Podestinky

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2018, 05:00 PM by pirkster.)

(07-13-2018, 06:48 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Deep State in a pathetic attempt to scuttle the Trump-Putin meeting.  
Maybe tomorrow Mueller will indict a ham sandwich named Ivan.  It would have a better chance of showing up in court than these Russians.

Mueller is willfully feeding the divide within, doing Putin's job for him in Mueller's arrogance to sway opinion and feed the left - weakening our country and President.

He placed himself on stage with the leaders, made himself a headline (a talking point, particularly driven by the... you guessed it, media.)

I appreciate what Trump did there.  Mueller's "indictments" were never intended to see trial.  They were merely a political statement.  None of those Russians will ever be heard before a judge (and more importantly, Mueller and team will never have to actually present any evidence.)

Keep in mind, Rosenstein's statement made it abundantly CLEAR that the election wasn't swayed by a single vote.  Why is it that it appears the left half of America doesn't believe this?  He stated this in plain English.  It's officially been documented.  Yet the narrative prevails with the left that Russia actually affected the election and wanted Trump to win.  All while the facts show they played both sides (Michael Moore even famously attended an anti-Trump rally paid for by Russia.)

Contrast that with how the media is presenting this to you, and it's clear the media is complicit with this false narrative.

Was there probing of data?  Yes.  Did it affect the outcome?  No.  Do we and have we done the same to Russia and other countries?  Absolutely.  We would be insane not to.

Do achievers complain and moan about rule breaking or cheating?  The best don't.  The best go out and win regardless of the obstacles in their way.  If the US was ramping up their espionage and counterespionage efforts against Russia, it would be a poor move to announce it up front and at this meeting.  Keep your friends close.  Keep your enemies closer.  While the forces who are also against Trump prematurely show their hand, Trump (even after meeting face to face) still has not yet revealed his to Putin.

But the other movie playing on the same screen shows that Trump is the bad guy and he's colluding with Putin.  There's no universe or train of thought where that has or will ever make any sense whatsoever.

Because, you must remember - and the media is purposefully omitting by not reminding you, that the Russian probing began during 0bama, and was known during that time.  It's again Trumps job to clean it all up after the fact... not only with Russian relations, but fixing what is so broken within our intelligence as well.  There are still many unanswered questions about how it was handled up to now.

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2018, 07:55 PM by mikesez.)

(07-16-2018, 04:59 PM)pirkster Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 06:48 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Deep State in a pathetic attempt to scuttle the Trump-Putin meeting.  
Maybe tomorrow Mueller will indict a ham sandwich named Ivan.  It would have a better chance of showing up in court than these Russians.

Mueller is willfully feeding the divide within, doing Putin's job for him in Mueller's arrogance to sway opinion and feed the left - weakening our country and President.

He placed himself on stage with the leaders, made himself a headline (a talking point, particularly driven by the... you guessed it, media.)

I appreciate what Trump did there.  Mueller's "indictments" were never intended to see trial.  They were merely a political statement.  None of those Russians will ever be heard before a judge (and more importantly, Mueller and team will never have to actually present any evidence.)

Keep in mind, Rosenstein's statement made it abundantly CLEAR that the election wasn't swayed by a single vote.  Why is it that it appears the left half of America doesn't believe this?  He stated this in plain English.  It's officially been documented.  Yet the narrative prevails with the left that Russia actually affected the election and wanted Trump to win.  All while the facts show they played both sides (Michael Moore even famously attended an anti-Trump rally paid for by Russia.)

Contrast that with how the media is presenting this to you, and it's clear the media is complicit with this false narrative.

Was there probing of data?  Yes.  Did it affect the outcome?  No.  Do we and have we done the same to Russia and other countries?  Absolutely.  We would be insane not to.

Do achievers complain and moan about rule breaking or cheating?  The best don't.  The best go out and win regardless of the obstacles in their way.  If the US was ramping up their espionage and counterespionage efforts against Russia, it would be a poor move to announce it up front and at this meeting.  Keep your friends close.  Keep your enemies closer.  While the forces who are also against Trump prematurely show their hand, Trump (even after meeting face to face) still has not yet revealed his to Putin.

But the other movie playing on the same screen shows that Trump is the bad guy and he's colluding with Putin.  There's no universe or train of thought where that has or will ever make any sense whatsoever.

Because, you must remember - and the media is purposefully omitting by not reminding you, that the Russian probing began during 0bama, and was known during that time.  It's again Trumps job to clean it all up after the fact... not only with Russian relations, but fixing what is so broken within our intelligence as well.  There are still many unanswered questions about how it was handled up to now.

I think most of the events you describe are true and are factual. 
Some of what you say cannot be known unless we knew what was inside Mueller's heart or people in the media is hearts.
But let's leave that part out.
Trump doesn't have to announce that he's punishing Russia today, or that we're starting massive counter-intelligence today.
He should at least acknowledge that the Russians bought ads and conducted Espionage with the purpose of helping him get elected. He doesn't have to admit that it had any impact, just say that it happened.

Why should Gowdy be AG? Years of Benghazi sabre rattling. Zero indictments.

Comrade Trump has pretty much shown what a patriot he is by sucking off Putin on an international stage.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(07-16-2018, 07:53 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 04:59 PM)pirkster Wrote: Mueller is willfully feeding the divide within, doing Putin's job for him in Mueller's arrogance to sway opinion and feed the left - weakening our country and President.

I think most of the events you describe are true and are factual. 
Some of what you say cannot be known unless we knew what was inside Mueller's heart or people in the media is hearts.
Trump doesn't have to announce that he's punishing Russia today, or that we're starting massive counter-intelligence today.
He should at least acknowledge that the Russians bought ads and conducted Espionage with the purpose of helping him get elected. He doesn't have to admit that it had any impact, just say that it happened.

The purpose wasn't to get Trump elected, it was to spread dissent and hatred between the political parties. The whole special prosecutor investigation is magnifying that, basically doing the Russians' work for them.

And interestingly enough, the paper indictments have the effect of putting the presumption of innocence to the names on the list. That wouldn't be the case if there were no indictments but they were just the subject of an intelligence investigation.

(07-16-2018, 08:02 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 07:53 PM)mikesez Wrote: I think most of the events you describe are true and are factual. 

The purpose wasn't to get Trump elected, it was to spread dissent and hatred between the political parties. The whole special prosecutor investigation is magnifying that, basically doing the Russians' work for them.

And interestingly enough, the paper indictments have the effect of putting the presumption of innocence to the names on the list. That wouldn't be the case if there were no indictments but they were just the subject of an intelligence investigation.

The indictments bring evidence of Russians explaining to other Russians that the purpose was both to spread dissent and to help Trump.