Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dareus at it again...

https://www.news4jax.com/news/lawsuit-ac...itting-std

$15,000 lawsuit for transmission of genital herpes. Quality must be on par with the last guy/girl.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-11-2018, 06:57 PM)JeepJag Wrote: https://www.news4jax.com/news/lawsuit-ac...itting-std

$15,000 lawsuit for transmission of genital herpes. Quality must be on par with the last guy/girl.

It's the same guy/girl.

'02

This one is from April of this year and the other was from 2017 I believe. And the other was in Vegas, this one in Houston.

(07-11-2018, 07:41 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 06:57 PM)JeepJag Wrote: https://www.news4jax.com/news/lawsuit-ac...itting-std

It's the same guy/girl.

Hahaha dude looks like a lady?
[Image: incredulous.gif]

I’m thinking Marcel likes #gameshowerlife

Don’t drop the soap.

I hope Dareus is not planning to run for political office.

Back in my day, you could pass herpes and other STDs free of charge.

Duh...$15K is pocket change for Dareus. Should have settled this himself.

The commish, unfortunately for the football aspect of these alleged action(s), will review, and likely slap a games suspension under the personal conduct policy.

First report I was like "whatever, ish happens"
But now this... hopefully he doesn't cost us any games for this odd behavior.

2 weeks out and bad news season is over...

Suppose we should be happy these couple Dareus incidents are all we have heard of over the months.
If he gets into legal trouble and gets suspended do we get to shed his contract without taking the cap hit or anything like that?

(07-12-2018, 11:38 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Back in my day, you could pass herpes and other STDs free of charge.

Not quite true, the giver have to pay for the givee's  penicillin.  Or at least that was how it worked where I grew up.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

need him against the Giants in week 1

Penicillin will do nothing for Herpes. Consider herpes the gift that keeps on giving

"It goes on to say that Dareus saw the woman the following two days and the pair had sex on multiple occasions."

It was so traumatic that she went back for two more days worth.  Rolleyes
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-12-2018, 01:25 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: need him against the Giants in week 1

If he is suspended, this will definitely hurt the team against Barkley in his nfl debut at home. Giants improved their offensive line via the draft. This game actually scares me more than the Patriots. Back to Dareus, it's pretty safe to say this will be his last year in Jacksonville. I seriously doubt they'll pay him due to being such a problem off the field and the risk of getting suspended every season. Hopefully Abry Jones will continue to develop, although he'll never be the run-stopper Dareus is.

(07-12-2018, 01:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "It goes on to say that Dareus saw the woman the following two days and the pair had sex on multiple occasions."

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if it was traumatic. The suit is for him having sex with her without disclosing he had genital herpes, although who would?

The good news knowing she went back is that he's actually sleeping with conscious women. I was beginning to wonder if he had some kind of fetish with doing unconscious women. 
'02

(07-12-2018, 02:58 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 01:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "It goes on to say that Dareus saw the woman the following two days and the pair had sex on multiple occasions."

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if it was traumatic. The suit is for him having sex with her without disclosing he had genital herpes, although who would?

The good news knowing she went back is that he's actually sleeping with conscious women. I was beginning to wonder if he had some kind of fetish with doing unconscious women. 

So... if there is no criminal charges and this thing is just a money grab (regardless of if she actually contracted herpes from him or not, it's a money grab)
he probably won't see a suspension...

I mean... the NFL isn't gonna start handing out suspensions for getting/giving an STD are they? lol

15k is chump change to this guy. Why didn't he just pay her off before it got out?

I am typically averse to vilifying alleged rape victims. However I found this particular aspect of the claim to be peculiar, taking her claims at face value in a light most favorable to the plaintiff.   If she were raped by Dareus... If she suspects he spiked her drink with a roofie to render her unconscious to have non consensual sex the first time, why would she consent to have sex with him more than once in subsequent encounters?  

Is that theoretically possible?  Sure.  But acknowledging that the inner workings of the female mind are often mysterious to the male mind, I still find that highly unlikely.

Having said that, without impugning Dareus, the possibility of the transmission of a sexually transmitted disease is a different matter.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Stockholm syndrome
[Image: incredulous.gif]