Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL FULHAM F.C. THREAD ***

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2019, 12:32 PM by JagsorDie.)

They are a team who has fired their best coach in a decade mid way through the season, has one of the worst defenses in prem league history, spent 100m and landed a few average players , and a owner that allows his son to use his money ball analytics to assess targets.( tryed to leave shad out but unfortunately it is what it is)

This is the outcome.

I have watched quite a few of their games this season and they have been mostly dreadful. One thing that I have noticed is how different the two managers' style of play has been this season. Jokanovic had a very open and attacking brand that may not have been suitable for the EPL but fit the players that they had. Ranieri's seem to be balanced but required decent D play which is something this team doesn't possess so the results are still in the gutter. Making the change for the sake of making a change was stupid mid way through the season. Jokanovics system could work if they had bolstered their D because though it didn't help the Defense, It did benefit the offense. Now they seem to have slightly slowed the attack(where they possess talent) and lean more on the D (where they suck)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-27-2019, 12:33 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: They are a team who has fired their best coach in a decade mid way through the season, has one of the worst defenses in prem league history, spent 100m and landed a few average players , and a owner that allows his son to use his money ball analytics to assess targets.( tryed to leave shad out but unfortunately it is what it is)

This is the outcome.

I have watched quite a few of their games this season and they have been mostly dreadful. One thing that I have noticed is how different the two managers' style of play has been this season. Jokanovic had a very open and attacking brand that may not have been suitable for the EPL but fit the players that they had. Ranieri's seem to be balanced but required decent D play which is something this team doesn't possess so the results are still in the gutter. Making the change for the sake of making a change was stupid mid way through the season. Jokanovics system could work if they had bolstered their D because though it didn't help the Defense, It did benefit the offense. Now they seem to have slightly slowed the attack(where they possess talent) and lean more on the D (where they suck)

Ranieri Sacked !!!

I'm sure Tony Khan would have been gone long ago as well had he not been Shad's son.

(01-23-2019, 07:29 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 02:13 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Fulham FC gives up a goal in the 93rd minute to lose 2-1

I thought we were already at rock bottom but I guess not.

They may still put a run together but I don't see it saving them from relegation.

They have a tough schedule for the rest of the year but there are a few winnable games

brighton-winnable WIN (nailed it)
CP-winnable LOSS
Man U-loss LOSS (nailed it)
west ham- winnable LOSS
south Hampton- winnable LOSS

Chelsea-loss
LC- loss
Liverpool-loss
manC- loss
watfor-loss
everton-loss
bournesmouth-winnable
Cardiff-winnable
wolves-loss
Newcastle-winnable

so they have 7ish 3 winnable games which is 21 9 points best case scenario that they can pull from the rest of the season. That would leave them with 35 26 points which may be enough to get them out of relegation but, again, that is best case scenario.

It is unfortunate that but if they get on a run at the right time they could string together some wins. the problem spot is before, during, and after the south Hampton game they are probably going on a 0-6 run against much better opponents (chel, liverpool, manc, Watford, everton, Leicester city). if they come away from that stretch with any points I will be surprised. but if they get through that and finsh strong they could make a push.

The Depressing Update

(02-28-2019, 04:13 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 07:29 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: They may still put a run together but I don't see it saving them from relegation.

They have a tough schedule for the rest of the year but there are a few winnable games

brighton-winnable WIN (nailed it)
CP-winnable LOSS
Man U-loss LOSS (nailed it)
west ham- winnable LOSS
south Hampton- winnable LOSS

Chelsea-loss
LC- loss
Liverpool-loss
manC- loss
watfor-loss
everton-loss
bournesmouth-winnable
Cardiff-winnable
wolves-loss
Newcastle-winnable

so they have 7ish 3 winnable games which is 21 9 points best case scenario that they can pull from the rest of the season. That would leave them with 35 26 points which may be enough to get them out of relegation but, again, that is best case scenario.

It is unfortunate that but if they get on a run at the right time they could string together some wins. the problem spot is before, during, and after the south Hampton game they are probably going on a 0-6 run against much better opponents (chel, liverpool, manc, Watford, everton, Leicester city). if they come away from that stretch with any points I will be surprised. but if they get through that and finsh strong they could make a push.

The Depressing Update

Oof... yup. 

The sad part is that they are not a team that looks capable of getting lucky against a decent team and getting a win. It happens a lot in the epl. A bottom rambling topples a top dog. Newcastle did it to manc. Fulham is going back to the championship league.

(02-28-2019, 09:24 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 04:13 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: The Depressing Update

Oof... yup. 

The sad part is that they are not a team that looks capable of getting lucky against a decent team and getting a win. It happens a lot in the epl. A bottom rambling topples a top dog. Newcastle did it to manc. Fulham is going back to the championship league.

Crazy.  They peaked with scoring 4 goals.  You'd think they'd build on that momentum but then totally fell flat over the past month.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2019, 08:59 AM by Browntrouser.)

So both Khan teams are garbage. fun
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2019, 01:46 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

They just lost to LC 1-0 and didn't even have a shot attempt.  
0 Attempts.   
0 Attempts on Target.

It is getting pretty sad. I didn't see them being great, but I wouldn't have thought it would be this bad.

Fulham will be mathematically relegated by the end of the week.

Darlo and his Southampton team got a critical win this past weekend.

Looking more and more like Cardiff will be the 3rd team relegated, which is fine with me (although I was kind of hoping Burnley would go down for no real reason).

It was never going to be all that great for Fulham.. they just don't have the pieces to compete in the Premier League.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Fulham have now been relegated.

Tony needs to step down..he's never getting the fans back on his side

Not a fan of Fulham at all, nothing more than they deserved.

Get relegated, and promptly win two matches.

(04-21-2019, 11:10 AM)DragonFury Wrote: Get relegated, and promptly win two matches.

Can the Jaguars get relegated to the AAF?

Make that three in a row.

(04-27-2019, 04:59 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Make that three in a row.

Momentum for next season in the Championship League.  Oh wait, a lot of those players will be with other teams next season.

At least we get to restore our rivalry with QPR