Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Lamp or Robinson
Lamp
Robinson.
[Show Results]

Who would you prefer? Lamp or Robinson?

I doubt both will be available but if they are who would you take? Both guys can play tackle or guard and the 2 best guards in the draft imo.
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lamp but I think the pick will be Robinson.

Lamp just cause best available guard vs best available tackle.  We need more help at guard especially with the new back.  But fareal doe??? Gimme Cook if he's there. Or even Kamara.  Or Kizer b4 an O-Lineman

Now lemme think...  :geek:  What should my avatar....

Lamp. From what I read, he can play any spot on the line short of center.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

We need to get one of these guys and worry about their position later. Best available OL is where we need to go in round 2. Unless they shock us and go QB which may not really be a shock.

Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Lamp. I think he's a better tackle than Robinson too.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2017, 10:09 AM by BlueEyedJag.)

Robinson the Mauler vs the more clean Lamp

I don't think we can really go wrong with either...

More I think about it I think I want Lamp.  Just less concern when dealing with him.

Probably Lamp, but I'd be happy with either.

I can't believe people want us to take another RB...

I think Robinson is a little more nasty. A trait valued in the big uglies. Either one would be good..

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Lamp just cause best available guard vs best available tackle.  We need more help at guard especially with the new back.  But fareal doe??? Gimme Cook if he's there. Or even Kamara.  Or Kizer b4 an O-Lineman
why on earth would we pick another running back

are you dumb

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2017, 10:19 AM by JagsFanSince95.)

Quote:I think Robinson is a little more nasty. A trait valued in the big uglies. Either one would be good..

I wish we could steal both. Honest we need serious help at rt and og. Don't believe in anyone on our line but Linder. I want Cam though, put him inside and if parnell sucks or gets hurt you can swing him to rt.

Quote:I wish we could steal both. Honest we need serious help at rt and og. Don't believe in anyone on our line but Linder. I want Cam though, put him inside and if parnell sucks or gets hurt you can swing him to rt.
I prefer Lamp but completely agree that Linder is only guy worth trusting on the oline.

[Image: 4897036275412lg.jpg]

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

Quote:[Image: 4897036275412lg.jpg]
[Image: leglampaward.gif]

I'll be happy with either.

I keep hearing Robinson is a better run blocker.

I get the feeling Robinson is a better fit and will be the pick if he's there. We showed a ton of interest in him in the pre-draft process as well.

I'd be awesome with either. I think I lean Robinson because I think he has more flexibility (yes, I know some say Lamp can play everywhere, but his measureables don't indicate an OT...he'd have to defy the odds) and can play wherever we really want him to next year imo. Can be a Tunsil situation if we want. 

Plus, as stated, dude is pure nasty. I want that on the OL.

If both are at #35 I would think we go Robinson

Quote:Lamp but I think the pick will be Robinson.

Likewise.

Lamp sounds a lot like Vince Manuwai - a guy who just open huge holes for the rbs.