Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I am going to Europe!! Any Advice?

(08-09-2018, 06:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: ...with an attractive girl, which costs 2500 crown...

I've heard the rate goes down at closing time.  Unfortunately, so does the selection.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-11-2018, 10:25 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 06:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: ...with an attractive girl, which costs 2500 crown...

I've heard the rate goes down at closing time.  Unfortunately, so does the selection.

Like being a female with a STEM major; the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 10:43 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(08-07-2018, 07:25 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 09:33 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I get excited when we visit the great north (Tennessee) cause we see mountians and it's a whole different climate. I can't imagine ever going to Europe just because of the pure cost and time it would require to take off. Maybe when the kids are gone and we retire in 30 years?

I have been to South America once but that was a missions trip as a teenager we went to help build a private school/church for two weeks.

Sheesh man, you gotta get out more. Tennessee mountains are nice, but they're pretty tame in the grand scheme of even American mountain ranges. 

I get it coming from FL, its definitely cool, but I'd never consider it the "great North" and honestly the lifestyle is more Southern than FL lol

Agree completely with this. Tennesee is alright, I am there currently. But I prefer Florida overall, and when it comes to mountains, the mountain west has Tennessee beat hands down.

(08-11-2018, 11:48 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 10:25 AM)Sneakers Wrote: I've heard the rate goes down at closing time.  Unfortunately, so does the selection.

Like being a female with a STEM major; the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Lol, I am dying over here!

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Lolol they cost nothing at all

(08-11-2018, 11:48 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 10:25 AM)Sneakers Wrote: I've heard the rate goes down at closing time.  Unfortunately, so does the selection.

https://twitter.com/hannekescience?lang=en

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!