Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Luck Injury/Recovery Updates Merged

Andrew Luck says he still has no pain in shoulder

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...n-shoulder

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is being cautious with his surgically repaired shoulder in an effort to ensure he won't "plateau" in training camp.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope he has full recovery. It's a shame when such a talented player must see their career end due to injury. Our defense will still shut him down.

Still no pain in his left shoulder?

Shoulder recouperation plus Indy's OL equals future pain

The Quarterback must go down... and he must go down hard !
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Colts GM: Andrew Luck will have no limitations in camp

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ns-in-camp

Andrew Luck is ready for training camp. Indianapolis Colts general manager Chris Ballard says Luck will take normal reps in his return to practice field after missing the entire 2017 season.

Colts expect Andrew Luck to play in preseason opener

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...son-opener

Indianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich told reporters Wednesday the team plans for quarterback Andrew Luck to play in the first preseason game against the Seahawks on Aug. 9.

I want to see him take some hits on that shoulder.

That is the ultimate test.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(07-26-2018, 05:21 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I want to see him take some hits on that shoulder.

Yep, all this talk about him being able to throw a football is really irrelevant.. He isn't a baseball pitcher. We won't really know anything about that shoulder until we see how it responds after he lands on it with force.

He's done.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-26-2018, 07:11 PM)Rico Wrote: He's done.

I agree.  Being removed from the game for that long with that injury, I would be shocked if he came back in full form.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I think luck can still be a serviceable QB. Imo he was overrated to begin with so I dont expect him to come back from these injuries and be a top tier QB when i dont think he ever was to begin with. Colts are in a bad way right now.

(07-26-2018, 08:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 07:11 PM)Rico Wrote: He's done.

I agree.  Being removed from the game for that long with that injury, I would be shocked if he came back in full form.

I still think he'll be a pretty good QB (if the shoulder holds up) but I think the talks of a MVP candidate or a top 5 QB are over.

I said the exact same thing about Brees though so we'll see, he's still young. Colts fans are excited right now that he's throwing a football, but on the outside looking in I'd be more worried that it took him a year and a half just to throw a football without discomfort. That's not normal and extremely alarming.

They play Philadelphia and tinhorns weeks 3 & 4, soooo, I give the shoulder until week 4 before missing games or the play sheet gets extremely limited to keep Luck off the ground. In any case, MVP talk is pretty rediculous.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(07-26-2018, 05:21 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I want to see him take some hits on that shoulder.

As Chuck Daly, the Head Coach of the infamous Bad Boy Detroit Pistons, once responded when he was told about how an opponents ribs were healed "We'll see how healed those ribs are once he gets on the court."
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(07-27-2018, 11:08 AM)Deacon Wrote:

As Chuck Daly, the Head Coach of the infamous Bad Boy Detroit Pistons, once responded when he was told about how an opponents ribs were healed "We'll see how healed those ribs are once he gets on the court."

There was a boxer (Tyson?) who once said something akin to "Everybody has a plan until they get hit."

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!