Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Bears vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

I feel bad for Brian Hoyer, but not the Bears offense.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I feel bad for Brian Hoyer, but not the Bears offense.

That's kinda how I feel about Ty Montgomery and the Packers offense.

Yea, count me as one of the guys who wants to see Zach miller take snaps for the bears.

Wow...just saw Hoyers arm is broken. That sucks for him.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Jordy nelson, torn acl

Tracy Porter hurt same play. This is brutal. I can't stop watching.

That guy gliding jumping from a cliff wants to die

Welp
No Fun

Floyd looking good

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016, 10:19 PM by Treestone Ice.)

Quote: Despite that, it should be an easy win for Green Bay. GO PACKERS
Alright alright alright

2nd sack for Floyd. Willie Young and the rookie are a nice looking pass rush duo.

Quote:Wow...just saw Hoyers arm is broken. That sucks for him.

Hell make a couple million to sit on the couch and get high on pain pills. He'll survive. I just hope he's ambidextrous, for his sake.

Quote:That's kinda how I feel about Ty Montgomery and the Packers offense.

Ty Montgomery did not get hurt tonight and had his best game as a Packer.

Quote:Jordy Nelson, torn ACL.

No way. He got hurt during  the Cowboys game and did not need any help, so it was obviously an aggravation of a minor injury. Tracy Wolfson would have said something if it was really bad.

Quote:He'll make a couple million to sit on the couch and get high on pain pills. He'll survive. I just hope he's ambidextrous, for his sake.

He broke his left arm FYI.  His right arm is fine. His problem is doing anything that requires using both hands (like a teammate trying to get him up).

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2016, 12:22 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

What was the big yellow thing Brian Hoyer rode to the X-ray room? I never saw one that before.

A;; white does not look right for a game in Green Bay. They should have worn green jerseys and yellow pants. 

That TMD rec Barkley, looked stellar.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:That TMD rec Barkley, looked stellar.

TD reception?

Ahahhaaha! She has me blocked Rico. She has no idea what you're talking about.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

How is Barkley in the NFL still?

Quote:How is Barkley in the NFL still?

Why wouldn't he still be in the NFL? This is only his fourth season.

The Bears have to be hoping they will not need him against next week.

The Bears knew Green Bay was going to be one-dimensional for medical reasons and still could not stop Aaron Rodgers. What does that tell you about their pass defense?

Quote:Ahahhaaha! She has me blocked Rico. She has no idea what you're talking about.

Hell, I've had HER blocked for months. I just couldn't take her ruining every thread anymore.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]