Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Training Camp-Vets arrive

Hey, I like nickelback.  The the the that's all folks, carryon.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-26-2018, 01:15 PM)Kane Wrote: Bryan and Smoot are big ends that can transfer to interior or the other end.
In obvious run situations I could see Bryan, Dareus, Campbell, and Smoot on the line together.

Don't overlook Fowler as a DE in run situations. Now he's not going to move inside like Bryan, but he excels as a run defender more so than he does as a pass rusher. I'd much rather see him in there at DE vs the run than Smoot. So maybe...

RDE Fowler
RDT Jackson
LDT Dareus
LDE Campbell/Bryan
'02

Anyone going to tonight's practice?

(07-28-2018, 11:23 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Anyone going to tonight's practice?

I plan to go, but I can't pull up my ticket on my phone.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Trying not to get too excited just yet. I know we have a good team, maybe even a great team. There is light at the end of the tunnel on this off-season. Looking forward to seeing what we may have in Taven Bryan and D.J. Chark. Bortles had such a lousy pre-season last year he immediately became the media's punch line. He had a respectable year last year and for the most part did what we needed. His throws have looked the best I've ever seen from him throughout OTA's.
No pain, no gain.

Another position that needs to be determined are the 3rd and possibly 4th TE. The team usually keeps four.

Our top two are surely ASJ and Niles Paul, but after them there are a few TEs fighting for the last two spots...
  • Ben Koyack
  • James O'Shaughnessy
  • David Grinnage
  • Scott Orndoff
The last two are first-year players, but both are highly intriguing with a great shot to supplant one of the first two listed here. 
'02