Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Remains of US war dead retrieved from North Korea

(08-23-2018, 07:29 PM)Kotite Wrote: Any evidence yet? Ancestry.com doesn't take this long.

Am I calling him a liar? What he is saying doesn't sound like he knows for sure. 70 year old remains of a soldier or a street sweeper probably look the same. KJU and Trump are both compulsive liars. Is it so strange to be suspicious they are not being truthful?

Sooooo....liar then.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's sad that we've got a chump rooting against the home team.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(08-23-2018, 07:29 PM)Kotite Wrote: Any evidence yet? Ancestry.com doesn't take this long.

Am I calling him a liar? What he is saying doesn't sound like he knows for sure. 70 year old remains of a soldier or a street sweeper probably look the same. KJU and Trump are both compulsive liars. Is it so strange to be suspicious they are not being truthful?

Ancestry.com isn't trying to extract DNA from remains that have sitting around for 65+ years in less than ideal conditions for optimal preservation. The DPAA has already stated that the earliest they expect to see positive IDs would be in two months, and they just started the process about a week ago. You were already told this in a previous reply, so it's curious that you ignore that fact. The DPAA has stated they believe the remains are American due to the size and shape of the remains (which look different than Korean remains) and the accompanying items (dog tags, US military gear). You were also told this in a previous reply. You either have a reading comprehension problem, or are willfully ignoring these facts in order to continue with your false narrative.

(08-23-2018, 11:36 PM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote:

Ancestry.com isn't trying to extract DNA from remains that have sitting around for 65+ years in less than ideal conditions for optimal preservation. The DPAA has already stated that the earliest they expect to see positive IDs would be in two months, and they just started the process about a week ago. You were already told this in a previous reply, so it's curious that you ignore that fact. The DPAA has stated they believe the remains are American due to the size and shape of the remains (which look different than Korean remains) and the accompanying items (dog tags, US military gear). You were also told this in a previous reply. You either have a reading comprehension problem, or are willfully ignoring these facts in order to continue with your false narrative.

In his defense Rachel Madcow didn't discuss these aspects so no other source is valid.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Ok.. So I will check back in a couple months. I think America may look a bit different then.

Noticed you didn't even try to deny KJU and Trump are both openly and enormously full of [BLEEP]. Which makes me question why you are so quick to believe them. The answer is because you want to believe them. That's the same of all Trump's lies. If we get to the bye week and we still don't know would it be so shocking?
Only a chump boos the home team!

I know.. More fake news..

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/27/north-ko...xpert.html

(08-28-2018, 06:28 AM)Kotite Wrote: I know.. More fake news..

I'm shocked that CNBC would run such a story. Shocked I tell you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Well as long as this "Expert" said it. It's got to be true. Right? Look, he is a Senior VP of a business firm. Maybe he is in charge of their Geo-political policies there at Park Business Strategies.

"We are worse off than where we were when the summit happened because, in the meantime, China and Russia have alleviated sanctions pressure on North Korea. We've also unilaterally canceled our military exercises with South Korea with our own president even labeling these exercises provocative which certainly unnerved Japan," said Sean King, senior vice president at public policy and business development firm Park Strategies.

Buuwwwaaaaaaaaaaa!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Literally not an expert in anything foreign policy related, especially Nk. CNBC could have asked your “opinion” and it would carry the same weight.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Even more fake news.. Reuters reporting NK told US denuclearization efforts are again at stake and could fall apart. It's probably a fake letter sent to Trump. Or it really says, "You are doibg a swell job."

(08-28-2018, 12:46 PM)Kotite Wrote: Even more fake news.. Reuters reporting NK told US denuclearization efforts are again at stake and could fall apart. It's probably a fake letter sent to Trump. Or it really says, "You are doibg a swell job."

I'm sure you're giddy at the prospect.

Trump also recently tweeted out he remembers Pearl Harbor when referencing Japan. He was negative 5 years old at the time. But much like Trump said about Kim Jong Un.. I believe him. Why not? Calling him out on his bull [BLEEP] hasn't seemed to dent the thick skulls of his cult members. Might as well just say [BLEEP] it and stop trying to believe there is a real world that exists outside of Trump's mind.

(08-24-2018, 11:14 PM)Kotite Wrote: Ok..  So I will check back in a couple months. I think America may look a bit different then.

Looks like you won't have to wait two months, maybe a week or so.

(08-29-2018, 01:01 PM)Kotite Wrote: Trump also recently tweeted out he remembers Pearl Harbor when referencing Japan. He was negative 5 years old at the time. But much like Trump said about Kim Jong Un..   I believe him. Why not? Calling him out on his bull [BLEEP] hasn't seemed to dent the thick skulls of his cult members. Might as well just say [BLEEP] it and stop trying to believe there is a real world that exists outside of Trump's mind.

Everytime I think about Japan Pearl Harbor comes to mind. It's still seared on the minds of people even 70 years later. But then, unlike you, I actually don't have to cast every single thing Trump does or says as the most terriblest thing, like, ever.

(09-06-2018, 04:09 PM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 11:14 PM)Kotite Wrote: Ok..  So I will check back in a couple months. I think America may look a bit different then.

Looks like you won't have to wait two months, maybe a week or so.

Damn liars covering for Trump's lies about that lying Kim Jong Un who does nothing but lie because of Trump.

2 more US service members' remains ID'ed in North Korea handover

Two more U.S. service members have been identified from the 55 boxes of war remains that North Korea returned in July, officials said Monday.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/11/2-m...dover.html
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(09-11-2018, 04:46 AM)The Drifter Wrote: 2 more US service members' remains ID'ed in North Korea handover

Two more U.S. service members have been identified from the 55 boxes of war remains that North Korea returned in July, officials said Monday.

Hold on, CNBC is interviewing an deputy assistant junior accounting intern to get the latest ‘expert’ opinion on this matter.

(09-11-2018, 05:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-11-2018, 04:46 AM)The Drifter Wrote: 2 more US service members' remains ID'ed in North Korea handover

Hold on, CNBC is interviewing an deputy assistant junior accounting intern to get the latest ‘expert’ opinion on this matter.

Kotite hardest hit.

(08-28-2018, 09:26 AM)B2hibry Wrote:

Literally not an expert in anything foreign policy related, especially Nk. CNBC could have asked your “opinion” and it would carry the same weight.

When it comes to foreign policy, his insight and experience on Asian affairs is as valid as military experience.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-12-2018, 04:33 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 09:26 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Literally not an expert in anything foreign policy related, especially Nk. CNBC could have asked your “opinion” and it would carry the same weight.

When it comes to foreign policy, his insight and experience on Asian affairs is as valid as military experience.

Pretty sure not even you actually believe that.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]