Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Report Shows Tax Reform to Benefit Average American Household

Of course. to the Democrats, it's crumbs and not your money anyway

New Report Shows Tax Reform to Benefit Average American Household

Tax reform is the gift that keeps on giving!

Millions of hard-working Americans have already seen pay bonuses, wage increases and lower utility rates. States across the country, from California to Wisconsin, are seeing record-low unemployment rates.

https://americansforprosperity.org/new-r...d=55210624
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

And the Democrats have this as public enemy one if they take back the house in November. I have faith that the American people will do what is right.

The benefit is almost exclusively for the rich today. By design there is a miniscule and temporary bump. Also by design this slight increase becomes an exponential deficit over the next 10 years. Its all spelled out. Read the [BLEEP] legislation, not some dick sucking fluff piece that says this is the best thing ever.

And ask yourself.. WHY THE HELL DO THE UBER RICH NEED RELIEF WHEN MOST OF AMERICA IS PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK?
Only a chump boos the home team!

(08-07-2018, 09:11 PM)Kotite Wrote: The benefit is almost exclusively for the rich today. By design there is a miniscule and temporary bump. Also by design this slight increase becomes an exponential deficit over the next 10 years. Its all spelled out. Read the [BLEEP] legislation, not some dick sucking fluff piece that says this is the best thing ever.

And ask yourself..  WHY THE HELL DO THE UBER RICH NEED RELIEF WHEN MOST OF AMERICA IS PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK?

My My, you have such a negative outlook......

Deficit..... only if congress keeps spending like a drunken sailor

And why shouldn't the people that earn it keep it? If you take a risk, you deserve the reward not some Politician.

Why the average American is saving thru tax reform will be continued, wages will rise and they'll have even more money in their pocket.

Upward mobility is not some fairy tale, you can do it to if you have the guts and the fortitude to try.
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(08-07-2018, 09:48 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 09:11 PM)Kotite Wrote: The benefit is almost exclusively for the rich today. By design there is a miniscule and temporary bump. Also by design this slight increase becomes an exponential deficit over the next 10 years. Its all spelled out. Read the [BLEEP] legislation, not some dick sucking fluff piece that says this is the best thing ever.

And ask yourself..  WHY THE HELL DO THE UBER RICH NEED RELIEF WHEN MOST OF AMERICA IS PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK?

My My, you have such a negative outlook......

Deficit..... only if congress keeps spending like a drunken sailor

And why shouldn't the people that earn it keep it? If you take a risk, you deserve the reward not some Politician.

Why the average American is saving thru tax reform will be continued, wages will rise and they'll have even more money in their pocket.

Upward mobility is not some fairy tale, you can do it to if you have the guts and the fortitude to try.

The President could veto the budget if the deficit would be too high.  That would give a government shutdown and some payments would stop.  He could demand that some of that stop be permanent as a condition of re-opening government.  But he won't.  Why?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Kotite, we've disagreed a lot over the years but frankly, you're better than this.

(08-08-2018, 09:37 AM)jj82284 Wrote:

Kotite, we've disagreed a lot over the years but frankly, you're better than this.

To be honest, this is a common problem we are seeing today. People hate Trump SO much they refuse to recognize any policy changes under him are beneficial to them. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing.

Raise your hand if any of you actually read the legislation.. Bueller? Bueller?
Only a chump boos the home team!

(08-11-2018, 12:39 PM)Kotite Wrote: Raise your hand if any of you actually read the legislation..   Bueller?  Bueller?

Was it part of the bonus packet my wife got this year?