Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CBSSports Preseason All AFCS Team

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-...s-the-way/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 03:57 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

Pretty cool. Nice seeing the jags n tacks leading the way on a list like this. Especially after seeing what these rosters looked like just a couple of years ago.
Still dont get the disrespect titans punter brett kern gets. He won some games by himself last season. Lol
[Image: incredulous.gif]

LOL everyone riding Watson's jock hard after like 8 games...

Honestly... I think he has great upside... but his NFL resume is small
The non-homer in me thinks Luck should probably be penciled in in these types of lists if assuming good health (I mean, they're assuming Watson comes back from ACL right?)
The homer in me says Bortles has actually proven to be a winner and leader and should probably get a nod.

Corey Davis (30 catches 375 yds 0 TDs) making it over Cole or Lee is silly, nay, ridiculous.
Also having an OG with 0 NFL starts is probably stretching the potential over the proven. But I can't in good faith speak on other teams interior OL guys, and I wouldn't put Cann there

(08-08-2018, 03:55 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Pretty cool. Nice seeing the jags n tacks leading the way on a list like this. Especially after seeing what these rosters looked like just a couple of years ago.
Still dont get the disrespect titans punter brett kern gets. He won some games by himself last season. Lol

LOL  Laughing

Not getting the nod over one of the greatest in NFL history is not disrespect. Especially since Lechler is still punting as well as he ever has at age 42.

(08-08-2018, 07:38 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 03:55 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Pretty cool. Nice seeing the jags n tacks leading the way on a list like this. Especially after seeing what these rosters looked like just a couple of years ago.

LOL  Laughing

Not getting the nod over one of the greatest in NFL history is not disrespect. Especially since Lechler is still punting as well as he ever has at age 42.

I'd take kern any day. Lechler is 42 for pete sake

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 06:13 AM by Bullseye.)

(08-08-2018, 07:38 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

LOL  Laughing

(08-09-2018, 04:19 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 07:38 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: LOL  Laughing

I'd take kern any day. Lechler is 42 for pete sake

Don't worry guys.  Between the tacks bad QB  and receivers and the Texans' sieve of an OL, you guys will have ample opportunity to see your punters in action to settle this.

Banana Laughing

(08-09-2018, 06:11 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 07:38 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: LOL  Laughing

(08-09-2018, 04:19 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: I'd take kern any day. Lechler is 42 for pete sake

Don't worry guys.  Between the tacks bad QB  and receivers and the Texans' sieve of an OL, you guys will have ample opportunity to see your punters in action to settle this.

Banana Laughing

Hahaha i had a feeling that was coming

(08-09-2018, 07:28 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 06:11 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Don't worry guys.  Between the tacks bad QB  and receivers and the Texans' sieve of an OL, you guys will have ample opportunity to see your punters in action to settle this.

Banana Laughing

Hahaha i had a feeling that was coming
I couldn't resist.

You know we're ready for football when a tack fan, a Texans fan and a Jaguars fan are running punter smack on a message board.  
Laughing

(08-09-2018, 08:07 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 07:28 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hahaha i had a feeling that was coming
I couldn't resist.

You know we're ready for football when a tack fan, a Texans fan and a Jaguars fan are running punter smack on a message board.  
Laughing

You got that right. Hope all our teams stay healthy thru these preseason games, even that old washed up texans punter. Lol

I can't really object to much of this except the Corey Davis pick. Everything else is debatable.

(08-09-2018, 08:14 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 08:07 AM)Bullseye Wrote: I couldn't resist.

Laughing

You got that right. Hope all our teams stay healthy thru these preseason games, even that old washed up texans punter. Lol

If Lechler was washed up last season, that means your punter was a "never was". Just saying.

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 12:29 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(08-09-2018, 12:07 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 08:14 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: You got that right. Hope all our teams stay healthy thru these preseason games, even that old washed up texans punter. Lol

If Lechler was washed up last season, that means your punter was a "never was". Just saying.

My punter would whoop your punter  Banana

(08-09-2018, 08:07 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 07:28 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hahaha i had a feeling that was coming
I couldn't resist.

You know we're ready for football when a tack fan, a Texans tinhorns fan and a Jaguars fan are running punter smack on a message board.  
Laughing

Fixed that for you sir.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-09-2018, 12:02 PM)rufftime Wrote: I can't really object to much of this except the Corey Davis pick.   Everything else is debatable.

Agreed. I'd take the undrafted Keelan Cole over the tacks first round pick.
'02

(08-09-2018, 06:10 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 12:02 PM)rufftime Wrote: I can't really object to much of this except the Corey Davis pick.   Everything else is debatable.

Agreed. I'd take the undrafted Keelan Cole over the tacks first round pick.

Corey Davis will explode this season...

(08-09-2018, 07:14 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 06:10 PM)Jags02 Wrote: Agreed. I'd take the undrafted Keelan Cole over the tacks first round pick.

Corey Davis will explode this season...

Like, his hamstring again?  Or do you mean he's going to walk on the field and literally explode?

(08-09-2018, 07:24 PM)empty Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 07:14 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Corey Davis will explode this season...

Like, his hamstring again?  Or do you mean he's going to walk on the field and literally explode?

I'm going with option B.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Lol

(08-10-2018, 07:22 AM)Rico Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 07:24 PM)empty Wrote: Like, his hamstring again?  Or do you mean he's going to walk on the field and literally explode?

I'm going with option B.

That would be messy.

Would the league cancel the game under those circumstances, or would they continue the game?

If they continued, would there be any effort to clean up the mess, or would they just play with the guts on the field?

Who would be tasked with cleaning it?

Would the tacks be penalized for delay of game?

How disturbed am I for pondering these things?

Huh