Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official preseason PANIC thread

(08-09-2018, 07:55 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 07:54 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Second team defense committing stupid penalties and giving up a TD against their starters.

Those aren't the starters that they are playing against.

Minus Brees and who else? I see Ingram, Thomas, Ginn...
No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-09-2018, 07:56 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 07:55 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Those aren't the starters that they are playing against.

Minus Brees and who else? I see Ingram, Thomas, Ginn...

I can't name them all, but I would bet that most of the guys out there are backups or guys trying to earn a spot.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bortles almost threw 2 ints in that first drive. Panic time.

well there goes the jags undeafted season. already lost a game.  Wink. Just kidding everyone rember preseason games don't realy count.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Tanner Lee is looking pretty good out there for the other team.
No pain, no gain.

Replace Lee with Brandon Allen, or pretty much any backup NFL qb, and that's a win.
'02

Well that's it. Season over. Let's start talking about how we'll use that first overall pick, because that's the one guarantee for this season.

They threw away a ten point lead and crashed to a disappointing loss against a weakened Saints team. This team has established it's losing mentality from the moment they stopped on the fields and I see no reason to expect change in that respect.

Bottles was outscored 24-7 by the opposing team, and you could put the loss squarely on his shoulders if it weren't for the fact that special teams were abysmal, the defence gave up 24 points to backups and the coaches didn't even seem to care whether they won the game.

Moncrieff and Norwell didn't look like players you want to mortgage your future cap for, and Fowler was invisible in the first game of a year that will determine his future in the league. I don't think Parnell blocked anyone all game.

0-16, first pick in the draft. Guaranteed. And they'll probably use it on a punter.

(08-10-2018, 03:37 AM)iapetus Wrote: Well that's it. Season over. Let's start talking about how we'll use that first overall pick, because that's the one guarantee for this season.

They threw away a ten point lead and crashed to a disappointing loss against a weakened Saints team. This team has established it's losing mentality from the moment they stopped on the fields and I see no reason to expect change in that respect.

Bottles was outscored 24-7 by the opposing team, and you could put the loss squarely on his shoulders if it weren't for the fact that special teams were abysmal, the defence gave up 24 points to backups and the coaches didn't even seem to care whether they won the game.

Moncrieff and Norwell didn't look like players you want to mortgage your future cap for, and Fowler was invisible in the first game of a year that will determine his future in the league. I don't think Parnell blocked anyone all game.

0-16, first pick in the draft. Guaranteed. And they'll probably use it on a punter.

LOL. You nailed it when you said Parnell didn't block anyone all game; he never played. Neither did Fowler nor Norwell. 

My concern is that Savage, of all qbs, managed to throw the ball so easily on our defense.
'02

(08-09-2018, 08:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 07:56 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Minus Brees and who else? I see Ingram, Thomas, Ginn...

I can't name them all, but I would bet that most of the guys out there are backups or guys trying to earn a spot.

Saints played their healthy starters on offense for 3 series (minus Brees) because they sucked and Payton wasn't happy.
Ingram, Kamara, Thomas, Tre'Quan, Ginn all got a lot more snaps than our O starters.
I think they had D starters in more than us too as one point I saw Lattimore covering Chark I think.

They have some nobodies at TE but barring injury I bet their starting TE was out there too.
Now OL guys is always a different story, so perhaps some of the OL guys were sitting to nurse knees just like ours.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 10:15 AM by Mikey.)

(08-09-2018, 01:31 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 05:51 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: We need a star WR. Sign Dez Bryant or the season is a waste.

I disagree.  The last few superbowl winners did not have a star wr.

Maybe that's why we didn't re-sign ARob!

(08-10-2018, 09:32 AM)Kane Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 08:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I can't name them all, but I would bet that most of the guys out there are backups or guys trying to earn a spot.

Saints played their healthy starters on offense for 3 series (minus Brees) because they sucked and Payton wasn't happy.
Ingram, Kamara, Thomas, Tre'Quan, Ginn all got a lot more snaps than our O starters.
I think they had D starters in more than us too as one point I saw Lattimore covering Chark I think.

They have some nobodies at TE but barring injury I bet their starting TE was out there too.
Now OL guys is always a different story, so perhaps some of the OL guys were sitting to nurse knees just like ours.

Drove me crazy when JDR would do this....and we still couldn't move the ball!

Uh oh Fowler and Ramsey going Cray Cray. PANIC. See just a little too early with the thread.

Blake had a rough day against Minnesota in practice. Might as well start the "Start Kessler" chants
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Bump

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 01:07 AM by JUNGLE CAT 2017.)

A tsunami of waives is on its way?

https://twitter.com/vitostellino/status/...5380035584