Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
170 Voters in Ohio Race ‘Over 116 Years Old

Voter Fruad? Naaaaaaah........

170 Voters in Ohio Race ‘Over 116 Years Old,’ World’s Oldest Person Is 115

It’s becoming clear that Democrats will stop at nothing to get their “blue wave” to happen.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/170-vo...manualpost
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Since all of the dates of birth in question on the voter rolls appear to be intentionally input that way (either 1/1/1900, or 1/1/1800, or slight variations of either), these do not appear to be cases of fraud, but simply placeholders for unknown birthdates. Ohio first started requesting date of birth to be added to voter rolls in 2007, so these are some of the leftovers where Ohio has not yey obtained the dates of birth.

It's also worth noting that this report only said that the names were on the rolls. We don't know yet if anyone showed up to vote under those names.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(08-09-2018, 05:06 PM)mikesez Wrote: It's also worth noting that this report only said that the names were on the rolls. We don't know yet if anyone showed up to vote under those names.

The article states that 72 voters with the suspect dates of birth did cast ballots in 2016.

Other than "democrats are evil" "democrats are immoral" "democrats are the only one's who would cheat ever" whats to say that any of these people (if they voted) actually voted for the democrat in the race?

(08-09-2018, 06:01 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: Other than "democrats are evil" "democrats are immoral" "democrats are the only one's who would cheat ever" whats to say that any of these people (if they voted) actually voted for the democrat in the race?

Didn't you know this is the political section?   Logic and reason have no place here!
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(08-10-2018, 09:46 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 06:01 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: Other than "democrats are evil" "democrats are immoral" "democrats are the only one's who would cheat ever" whats to say that any of these people (if they voted) actually voted for the democrat in the race?

Didn't you know this is the political section?   Logic and reason have no place here!

I think it's logical that all federal elections should require the voter to provide valid photo ID at the poll. Is that too much to ask?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-10-2018, 10:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 09:46 AM)Sneakers Wrote: Didn't you know this is the political section?   Logic and reason have no place here!

I think it's logical that all elections should require the voter to provide valid photo ID at the poll. Is that too much to ask?

FTFY
I mean... what's the purpose of registering to vote, if that registration is not checked and regulation much in the same way your registration for vehicles is.
Proper identification, proof of residency, these things should be used to make elections more fair.

Also... they gotta stop counting hands and heads at primaries.
Maybe get rid of the two party system....
stop allowing big PACs...

I mean... logic and the way our government works seemingly don't go hand in hand.

The more confusing it is... the less people will ask questions and just go with it right?
Much like the tax code, bills and laws....
the catch rule...
the new helmet rule.......

sorry... I'm rambling now.

(08-10-2018, 10:40 AM)Kane Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 10:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I think it's logical that all elections should require the voter to provide valid photo ID at the poll. Is that too much to ask?

FTFY
I mean... what's the purpose of registering to vote, if that registration is not checked and regulation much in the same way your registration for vehicles is.
Proper identification, proof of residency, these things should be used to make elections more fair.

I mean... logic and the way our government works seemingly don't go hand in hand.

The more confusing it is... the less people will ask questions and just go with it right?
the catch rule...

I'm specifying federal because, as a Floridian, I don't care what those morons in Georgia do with their elections, but I do care what they do with the national ones that impact me.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 10:52 AM by Kane.)

(08-10-2018, 10:43 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 10:40 AM)Kane Wrote: FTFY

the catch rule...

I'm specifying federal because, as a Floridian, I don't care what those morons in Georgia do with their elections, but I do care what they do with the national ones that impact me.

I hear ya.
But I think state elections should have the same rules and parameters.
In theory bad practices by neighboring states can affect you just the same.

For instance... If Georgia would be a sanctuary state, J-Ville and most of NWFL could be and likely would be affected by the close proximity of illegal aliens whether in the job market or the criminal market. (not that we aren't already... but obviously a sanctuary state invites more and possibly the 'baddest of the bad')
I live in Pensacola, about 30 mins from Mobile Alabama. Where all the illegals go to get their bogus licenses and get tags for their cars. I don't know from who or how... but I know they then drive back in to Pensacola with their illegally registered vehicle likely with no insurance.

Back to my point... other states elections can negatively impact the states around them we live in if they allow faulty votes to put bad people in office with bad policies.
With all the over regulating this country loves to do... you'd think they'd have their election stuff regulated a little tighter, right? lulz

(08-10-2018, 09:46 AM)Sneakers Wrote:

Come on now, be nice to Drifter. He's working so hard to cover for Donald.

He's good for at least one silly post an hour. The sites of his sources usually tell you all you need to know. Do what most of us do - chuckle and move on.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(08-10-2018, 09:46 AM)Sneakers Wrote: Didn't you know this is the political section?   Logic and reason have no place here!

I think it's logical that all federal elections should require the voter to provide valid photo ID at the poll. Is that too much to ask?

Racist!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(08-10-2018, 02:30 PM)copycat Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 10:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I think it's logical that all federal elections should require the voter to provide valid photo ID at the poll. Is that too much to ask?

Racist!

Well, besides that...

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 09:25 PM by MalabarJag.)

You forgot that Democrats are the only ones to find boxes of votes overwhelmingly favoring the Dem candidate in close elections they just lost. Just ask Al Franken.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

You want to share your details with that evil government that's always trying to kill you?

(08-10-2018, 10:09 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 10:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I think it's logical that all federal elections should require the voter to provide valid photo ID at the poll. Is that too much to ask?

You want to share your details with that evil government that's always trying to kill you?

Showing a driver's licence* is "sharing details?" The government already has a record of everyone's licence. 

This would just prove that 1) the person voting has possession of the driver's licence of the registered voter he claims to be, and 2) The face on the licence is a reasonable match to the live person asking to vote.

*in most (probably all) states there are equivalent picture IDs available for non drivers which can be acquired at the same place where a driver gets a licence.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(08-10-2018, 10:09 PM)lastonealive Wrote:

I want the government small enough that it cant.