Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike Vrabel sucks and I warned y'all..

(09-24-2018, 06:24 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 02:21 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Vrabel sucks alright. He's just coaching his [BLEEP] off grinding out wins they arent supposed to be getting. Defense is playing lights out. Lafleur is calling smart games. When this offense all comes together this team will be hard to beat.
How bout them texans?

No disagreements there. Our o-line was suffering with injury replacements and you guys capitalized while also shutting down the secondary. I don’t believe we attempted a single deep throw. It also didn’t help that our receivers developed stone hands syndrome on the screens.

Thats true. Defense looks alot better when recievers cant catch. Reminds me of all those times we see defenders celebrate like they just made a play when they did nothing. Guy just dropped it
[Image: incredulous.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Forgive any errors today. I seem to have a bit of vertigo.

I think Vrabel deserved some credit for being at least decent.

He coached a banged up team to two wins against division opponents.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

It's early in the season yet, however...

...at this point Vrabel and his rookie staff would appear to be doing all the right things.

this thread title should read "Mike Vrabel for COTY" and Turndownforwatt should be shamed out of existence

(10-01-2018, 07:57 AM)z_keeper Wrote: It's early in the season yet, however...

...at this point Vrabel and his rookie staff would appear to be doing all the right things.

Agree.  With competent coaching, I think the Tacks will emerge as our toughest out to get to the Superbowl.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

(10-01-2018, 08:25 AM)VondyP Wrote: this thread title should read "Mike Vrabel for COTY" and Turndownforwatt should be shamed out of existence

Turndownforwatt has been shamed out of existence as it seems. Hasnt been back since his number one nemesis vrabel outcoached his team.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018, 12:50 PM by Kane.)

Well... Vrabel > BoB > Reich certainly

(10-11-2018, 11:57 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuljeOm2FIU

Looks like the tacks are getting that attention lewan was askin for. Haha

Mariota completed 10 passed while getting sacked 11 times. How many times in NFL history has a QB completed less passes than they were sacked?
Jaguars Fundamentalist

The COTY chorus and chants sure died down quickly huh?

(10-15-2018, 06:12 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: The COTY chorus and chants sure died down quickly huh?

You got that right. Just like the jags super bowl favorite talk. Hope you guys beat them stupid texans this wk

(10-15-2018, 07:04 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 06:12 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: The COTY chorus and chants sure died down quickly huh?

You got that right. Just like the jags super bowl favorite talk. Hope you guys beat them stupid texans this wk

Mostly was a tongue in cheek post. You just can’t make a judgement call on if Vrabel is the greatest coach ever or a hiring mistake with only a few game sample.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018, 10:39 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(10-15-2018, 10:11 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 07:04 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: You got that right. Just like the jags super bowl favorite talk. Hope you guys beat them stupid texans this wk

Mostly was a tongue in cheek post. You just can’t make a judgement call on if Vrabel is the greatest coach ever or a hiring mistake with only a few game sample.

Yeah this thread was created after the first preseason game. Who knows how vrabel will pan out. Its looking more and more like mariota isnt panning out though. (Ouch)

Speaking of thread starters, hey turndownforwatt, what do you think? It says you visited the board yesterday. You waiting to see if the texans can win in jax before making your return?

(10-15-2018, 10:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...=576554351

Hahaha thats great

Lol, great decision by Vrabel to go for two..  Laughing

(10-21-2018, 04:34 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Lol, great decision by Vrabel to go for two..  Laughing

Nice of you to show up. So predictable. .

(10-21-2018, 04:34 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Lol, great decision by Vrabel to go for two..  Laughing

member when we beat you with blaine gabbert?
i member

What a douche bag. Talk all that crap and then disappear under a rock for weeks. I liked the decision, just didn't like the play call.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.