Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike Vrabel sucks and I warned y'all..

(08-15-2018, 12:39 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 11:42 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: Maybe you should contact fox sports and tell them that because you said the Texans aren't a dirty team it must mean something. Because according to that article the Texans are one of the worst. If you don't like it maybe you shouldn't make a claim with no evidence. Of course you don't think the Texans are dirty..and the Patriots fans don't think the Patriots cheat.

And if you want to know why I am no longer responding to your ignorant posts the answer can be found below.

That is one writer's opinion..

And what did I say that was false, maybe like that writer you should actaully do some research and figure out why Smith swung his helmet.. one play against a habitual dirty [BLEEP], doesn't make a player dirty or a entire team dirty.

Neither does 3 roughing the passer calls for a entire season on a player who led the entire league in QB pressures and hits.

Furthermore the idiot writer wrote the article in 2016, but used a exaggerated stat from 2014 and a incident that happened in 2013 to support his article written years later.. not only was Antonio Smith not even on the team anymore, but the entire coaching staff had overturned.. yeah, that's fantastic writing there.
Rolleyes

The Texans are the dirtiest team in history.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-15-2018, 11:43 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 12:39 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: That is one writer's opinion..

And what did I say that was false, maybe like that writer you should actaully do some research and figure out why Smith swung his helmet.. one play against a habitual dirty [BLEEP], doesn't make a player dirty or a entire team dirty.

Neither does 3 roughing the passer calls for a entire season on a player who led the entire league in QB pressures and hits.

Furthermore the idiot writer wrote the article in 2016, but used a exaggerated stat from 2014 and a incident that happened in 2013 to support his article written years later.. not only was Antonio Smith not even on the team anymore, but the entire coaching staff had overturned.. yeah, that's fantastic writing there.
Rolleyes

The Texans are the dirtiest team in history.

Okay.. I guess you just became a Titans fan and don't remember the Fisher years or his assistants/coaching tree.

Also Albert Haynesworth either.

Laughing

tacks and tinhorns fighting on the jags board...
so good...

clot fans just invisible right now...
wonder what happened to those guys?

(08-15-2018, 04:05 PM)Kane Wrote: tacks and tinhorns fighting on the jags board...
so good...

Wink

They used to always be around here when Peyton was running roughshod over the division for a decade +, lately...not so much.

(08-15-2018, 05:02 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 04:05 PM)Kane Wrote: tacks and tinhorns fighting on the jags board...
so good...

Wink

They used to always be around here when Peyton was running roughshod over the division for a decade +, lately...not so much.

I think the last time I saw a clot round these parts Luck was a rookie with two good shoulders...
There was 3 or 4 of em that ran together...
Shame...

Me watching this thread like:

[Image: giphy.gif]

(08-17-2018, 10:33 AM)Brett Wrote: Me watching this thread like:

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: ImmaterialSardonicDutchsmoushond-size_restricted.gif]

I will concur that CB is the biggest homer in this MB...carry on.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2018, 04:18 PM by Bullseye.)

so good...

Hey, they do a good enough job bringing down the property values without the Clot fans here.  Don't encourage em!

Laughing Banana

Seriously guys, please continue the back and forth.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2018, 04:34 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-17-2018, 04:17 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
so good...

Hey, they do a good enough job bringing down the property values without the Clot fans here.  Don't encourage em!

Laughing Banana

Well somebody has to keep this forum afloat, it's been damn near dead. Just trying to breath some life into it.  Big Grin

(08-17-2018, 03:49 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: I will concur that CB is the biggest homer in this MB...carry on.

How so? Please give examples..

Did I say that we should've won the division last year or that we're going to win it this season?

(08-15-2018, 05:02 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
so good...

Wink

You were probably one of em. You miss peyton?Now you're on the fence about jumping ship on the texans and becoming a jags fan.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2018, 07:04 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-17-2018, 04:36 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 05:02 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Wink

You were probably one of em. You miss peyton?Now you're on the fence about jumping ship on the texans and becoming a jags fan.

You clearly have no idea about the things you're talking about.. We're discussing things that go back 15+ years and the old boards..

You've been around about as long as a newborn fart.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2018, 07:44 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(08-17-2018, 06:41 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 04:36 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: You were probably one of em. You miss peyton?Now you're on the fence about jumping ship on the texans and becoming a jags fan.

You clearly have no idea about the things you're talking about.. We're discussing things that go back 15+ years and the old boards..

You've been around about as long as a newborn fart.

Well then. You must be older than i thought you was. I had you pegged for 12 or 13.

(08-17-2018, 04:32 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 04:17 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Hey, they do a good enough job bringing down the property values without the Clot fans here.  Don't encourage em!

Laughing Banana

Well somebody has to keep this forum afloat, it's been damn near dead. Just trying to breath some life into it.  Big Grin

(08-17-2018, 03:49 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: I will concur that CB is the biggest homer in this MB...carry on.

How so? Please give examples..

Did I say that we should've won the division last year or that we're going to win it this season?

Biggest by far. No contest. And yes you said all those things
You couldnt wait to start this stupid thread because the tacks gave up 31 points to green bay in the first scrimmage of the year. Homer of the year

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2018, 07:50 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-17-2018, 07:36 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Biggest by far. No contest. And yes you said all those things

Really.. Okay bigshot, pull up the posts where I said all those things and prove to this board that you're not a liar who's just talking out of your ... 

I'm waiting.

And I started this thread, because you're such a delusional fanboy that you honestly believe Vrabel makes you a Superbowl favorite.  Laughing

(08-17-2018, 07:44 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 07:36 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Biggest by far. No contest. And yes you said all those things

Really.. Okay bigshot, pull up the posts where I said all those things and prove to this board that you're not a liar who's just talking out of your ... 

I'm waiting.

The board doesnt care. Only you.

(08-17-2018, 07:45 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 07:44 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Really.. Okay bigshot, pull up the posts where I said all those things and prove to this board that you're not a liar who's just talking out of your ... 

I'm waiting.

The board doesnt care. Only you.

Well so you did lie.. okay, 

Glad that was cleared up.

Moving along.

(08-17-2018, 07:49 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 07:45 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: The board doesnt care. Only you.

Well so you did lie.. okay, 

Moving along.

I wouldnt call it a lie. Just not interested in pulling up all your homer posts and reading them. The ones i have to read are bad enough

(08-17-2018, 07:44 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

And I started this thread, because you're such a delusional fanboy that you honestly believe Vrabel makes you a Superbowl favorite.  Laughing

So you started a thread on the jags board for a visitor from a rival team after one meaningless scrimmage game to get over being butthurt from Vrabel leaving your crappy team. 

Who's the fanboy, fanboy?

(08-17-2018, 07:53 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 07:49 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Well so you did lie.. okay, 

Moving along.

I wouldnt call it a lie. Just not interested in pulling up all your homer posts and reading them. 

[Image: FwJK.gif]

Vrabel sucks. He let crab legs winston run up the scoreboard on his 3rd string defense. What was he thinking, pulling starters after only 2 series, especially with crab legs playing backup.. doesnt he want to win these meaningless preseason games, who cares if the starters get injured?