Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2015 NFL MVP Cam Newton vs. Blake Bortles

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 01:30 PM by spacecoastjag.)

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Cam Newton 2015- 35 TDs and 3837 yards = MVP

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Blake Bortles 2015- 35 TDs and 4428 yards

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Cam Newton 2016- 8 TDs and 1296 yards

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Blake Bortles 2016- 8 TDs and 1321 yards

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">So what's the difference??? Cam Newton had the best defense and running game in the NFL last year. This year his defense is terrible and his running game is average. Cam Newton is (1-5) and about to be (1-6). 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Bortles needs a running game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Shut up.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

lol

Have you seen my baseball?

Jags should have been in the Super Bowl in Feb.

Quote: 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Cam Newton 2015- 35 TDs and 3837 yards = MVP

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Blake Bortles 2015- 35 TDs and 4428 yards

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Cam Newton 2016- 8 TDs and 1296 yards

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Blake Bortles 2016- 8 TDs and 1321 yards

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">So what's the difference??? Cam Newton had the best defense and running game in the NFL last year. This year his defense is terrible and his running game is average. 

i'll bite..

difference is Cam threw only 10 INTs to Bortles' 18.  Blake had 5 lost fumbles to Cam's 4.

Cam ran for 10 TDs to Bortles' 2.

Effectively, Cam had 45 TDs and 14 turnovers.

Blake had 37 TDs and 23 turnovers.

so what's the difference you ask?

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

dang.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:i'll bite..

difference is Cam threw only 10 INTs to Bortles' 18. Blake had 5 lost fumbles to Cam's 4.

You didn't have to do him like this!

Quote:i'll bite..

difference is Cam threw only 10 INTs to Bortles' 18.  Blake had 5 lost fumbles to Cam's 4.

Wrong.

Without even bringing up the defense, the difference is the running game.

Carolina 2015- 19 rushing TDs

Jags 2015- 5 rushing TDs

Carolina 2016- 7 rushing TDs

Jags 2016- 3 rushing TDs

Jags have one of the worst rushing attacks in the league. 

Quote:Shut up.

Let me ask you Sherlock......

Is Cam Newton the reason the Panthers are (1-5)? 

No. Panthers fans aren't as dense as Jags fans.

main difference:

Jaguars have inept fans that bash Bortles all the time.

I'm so sick of you guys bashing our elite QB.  You don't deserve him.  He'll be with a real team next year. Just watch. 

I know, 'cause my brother's neighbor's nanny used to pet-sit for Goerge O'Leary's next door neighbor's cousin's cockatoo.  And he says Bortles is fed up with this clown show of a franchise.  I can't wait 'till he's with the Browns and I can say 'good riddance' to you bunch of non-believers. 

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 01:48 PM by haveaseat.)

spacecoast isn't even a real Jags fan. He's jumped on ship because of Bortles. Dude hasn't had to endure some of the crap we've watched since 95.

Quote:Wrong.

Without even bringing up the defense, the difference is the running game.

Carolina 2015- 19 rushing TDs

Jags 2015- 5 rushing TDs

Carolina 2016- 7 rushing TDs

Jags 2016- 3 rushing TDs

Yeah I agree. It's like they say a running game is the quarterbacks best friend. What is the biggest problem with running game? Is it the running backs or the offensive line?combination of both?

Jags have one of the worst rushing attacks in the league.

While I sometimes disagree with your Bortles nut hugging, I agree with your principle here.

Bottles is far from perfect but with a better running game I feel like he would look a whole lot better.  Our running game is dreadful, embarrassingly so.

Quote:Let me ask you Sherlock......

Is Cam Newton the reason the Panthers are (1-5)?

No. Panthers fans aren't as dense as Jags fans.

Is anyone as dense as you Mrs. Bortles?

Answer: Absolutely not.

Because you have your cranium implanted so far up your posterior, or perhaps Blake's, you seem to think he is infallible. If you would just look rather than kissing his patoot, you can see that he is far...far...from a finished product.

But that's OK, we all know that you're here to protect your little boy from these awful fans.

What a joke.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 01:51 PM by haveaseat.)

The running game won't get going until halfway through the season. You have a new center, left guard and LT all playing these positions for the first time in this offense. Cohesiveness and o-lines don't gel that quickly.

Quote: 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">So what's the difference??? Cam Newton had the best defense and running game in the NFL last year. This year his defense is terrible and his running game is average. Cam Newton is (1-5) and about to be (1-6). 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Bortles needs a running game.

You should watch Blake's presser from today when it gets posted on the site later.  The final question is about what he most needs to improve.

He says, footwork, timing, locking on one guy, making quick decisions and protecting the football. 

Funny,  he sounds exactly like all of these bashing, hating, inept fans around here, huh??

Quote:spacecoast isn't even a real Jags fan. He's jumped on ship because of Bortles. Dude hasn't had to endure some of the crap we've watched since 95.

I was in Jacksonville opening day Pittsburgh in 1995. Always been a Jags fan....was a big Natrone Means fan in the playoffs. 

Quote:I was in Jacksonville opening day Pittsburgh in 1995. Always been a Jags fan....was a big Natrone Means fan in the playoffs. 
Means was a Charger in 1995.

Quote:You should watch Blake's presser from today when it gets posted on the site later.  The final question is about what he most needs to improve.

He says, footwork, timing, locking on one guy, making quick decisions and protecting the football. 

Funny,  he sounds exactly like all of these bashing, hating, inept fans around here, huh??

No. Blake knows he's elite. He's just a leader. He will ALWAYS shoulder the blame. He's not a Phillip Rivers, Eli, or Ryan Leaf crying baby. Bortles is a leader. If A-Rob drops a TD, Bortles will tell you it's his fault. Leader.

Quote:I was in Jacksonville opening day Pittsburgh in 1995. Always been a Jags fan....was a big Natrone Means fan in the playoffs. 

A lot of people were there opening day. It was new and exciting. Whether or not you've stayed loyal is a different story. Everyone can tell you've just come back because of Blake.