Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Hopkins booted from practice after fight with Ward

Hopkins booted from practice after fight with Ward

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-with-ward

An otherwise mundane training camp practice between the Texans and Niners dissembled into chaos Wednesday as DeAndre Hopkins and Jimmie Ward blew up the session by throwing punches.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hands to the face on Ward. Ripped his helmet off and he still made the catch. Hopkins has every right to go after him on that. Don't blame him at all.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Not a big story, O'Brien said he was going to have a zero tolerance on fights in these joint practices and I'd rather not see Hopkins out there anyways. If there's any player who doesn't really need a bunch of training camp reps on this team, it's him.

(08-15-2018, 12:10 PM)Tinhorn Wrote: Hopkins booted from practice after fight with Ward

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-with-ward

An otherwise mundane training camp practice between the Texans and Niners dissembled into chaos Wednesday as DeAndre Hopkins and Jimmie Ward blew up the session by throwing punches.

Sherman putting on his helmet before jumping in was funny. Good thinking!

Haha Ward hit him with a left hook!

I wonder if any of those players tweeted out crying like a [BLEEP] about the reporter doing his job and recording it?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Dirty team them texans
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(08-16-2018, 06:39 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Dirty team them texans

The only thing that was dirty was what they did to your squad week 4 of last year. 

They should've been charged with a crime for that beat down. A true "hide yo children/hide yo wife" moment.

Big Grin

(08-17-2018, 12:23 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 06:39 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Dirty team them texans

The only thing that was dirty was what they did to your squad week 4 of last year. 

They should've been charged with a crime for that beat down. A true "hide yo children/hide yo wife" moment.

Big Grin

Everybody knows the texans are the dirtiest team in nfl history. Havent they been caught cheating as well?

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2018, 01:13 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-17-2018, 12:48 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:23 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: The only thing that was dirty was what they did to your squad week 4 of last year. 

Big Grin

Everybody knows the texans are the dirtiest team in nfl history. Havent they been caught cheating as well?

Umm No.. and No and since when the hell do you speak for "everyone" or are you talking about the voices in your head?

BTW, Albert Haynesworth, Cortland Innegan, Jeff Fisher, and Greg Williams all say high.

(08-17-2018, 12:52 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:48 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Everybody knows the texans are the dirtiest team in nfl history. Havent they been caught cheating as well?

Umm No.. and No and since when the hell do you speak for "everyone" or are you talking about the voices in your head?

BTW, Albert Haynesworth, Cortland Innegan, Jeff Fisher, and Greg Williams all say high.

So you talk to all those past titans? And call yourself a texans fan? The truth comes out. 
Just admit the texans are an awful replacement for the oilers...

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2018, 05:02 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-17-2018, 04:41 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 12:52 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Umm No.. and No and since when the hell do you speak for "everyone" or are you talking about the voices in your head?

So you talk to all those past titans? And call yourself a texans fan? The truth comes out. 

What in Hades are you rambling on about now?  Rolleyes

Your smack game is weak.

(08-17-2018, 04:59 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 04:41 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: So you talk to all those past titans? And call yourself a texans fan? The truth comes out. 

What in Hades are you rambling on about now?  Rolleyes

Your smack game is weak.

[Image: 375x250.jpg]

So is J.J.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2018, 05:39 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-17-2018, 05:11 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 04:59 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: What in Hades are you rambling on about now?  Rolleyes

Your smack game is weak.

[Image: 375x250.jpg]

So is J.J.

Wow, Lol Karma is a...

We'll see what happens this year. Stay classy Nashville  Wink

The image that pops up when I read this thread...

https://tenor.com/view/dispicable-me-min...if-3456271
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(08-17-2018, 05:37 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 05:11 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [Image: 375x250.jpg]

So is J.J.

Wow, Lol Karma is a...

Hey.. you still want to make fun of injuries?

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 10:39 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(09-14-2018, 03:02 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-17-2018, 05:37 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Wow, Lol Karma is a...

Hey.. you still want to make fun of injuries?

Wasnt making fun of injuries. Just you dirty texans

I should be ashamed for getting all those tacks hurt by posting a pic of watt laying on the turf... which there are alot of.

And one more thing, what will it say about the texans when the tacks beat em this sunday with so many players hurt?

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 03:47 AM by JagFan81.)