Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The biggest scoreboards in the world

(08-30-2018, 06:21 PM)SuperJville Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 04:46 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Yep, lets go back to this one. Mucho better.

[Image: 225.ff26a9.jpg]

Said nobody.  Why does it have to be either that old one, or this one with the majority of it adverts?
Why can’t we have the new one and make the ads not as bad as they are now?
And I repeat - before the redzone nonsense I never complained, but I think it’s getting out of hand.

Exactly.  Just once I would like to see us all come together and scream FOUL!  The RedZone Ad is out of hand.  If you were not there you would not understand.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2018, 09:20 AM by Jagwired.)

(08-30-2018, 08:28 PM)copycat Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 06:21 PM)SuperJville Wrote: Said nobody.  Why does it have to be either that old one, or this one with the majority of it adverts?
Why can’t we have the new one and make the ads not as bad as they are now?
And I repeat - before the redzone nonsense I never complained, but I think it’s getting out of hand.

Exactly.  Just once I would like to see us all come together and scream FOUL!  The RedZone Ad is out of hand.  If you were not there you would not understand.

I guess it was just me but when I saw that I did not associate it with a ad. I just assumed they were doing it because the ball was in the actual redzone of the field. I didn't particularly care for the look but was not in the slightest upset or infuriated by it like some.

Edit- Also, As a season ticket owner I get a survey after every game. A opportunity to rate my game day experience. I do know for a fact that those surveys are read and the results analyzed and subsequent changes made. It is a great avenue offered by the team to voice your opinions directly to them.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-31-2018, 09:05 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 08:28 PM)copycat Wrote: Exactly.  Just once I would like to see us all come together and scream FOUL!  The RedZone Ad is out of hand.  If you were not there you would not understand.

I guess it was just me but when I saw that I did not associate it with a ad. I just assumed they were doing it because the ball was in the actual redzone of the field. I didn't particularly care for the look but was not in the slightest upset or infuriated by it like some.

I saw it the same way. Found it mildly annoying. They could simply tone down the graphic overlay and it would be fine.

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2018, 10:22 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

It's perfect for the visually impaired wanting to know what down it is.

.[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftorotimes.com%2F...=850&h=560]

(08-31-2018, 09:05 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Also, As a season ticket owner I get a survey after every game. A opportunity to rate my game day experience. I do know for a fact that those surveys are read and the results analyzed and subsequent changes made. It is a great avenue offered by the team to voice your opinions directly to them.

I completed the survey after the game against the Falcons and did let them know that the Red Zone display was distracting. It may be a matter of location. I am very low nearly in the dead center of the north end zone, so the south billboard is well within my field of vision, particularly if it's a play in the south red zone.  Many of those around me were complaining as well. Those of you who found it distracting and are season ticket holders, please complete the survey.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-31-2018, 09:05 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 08:28 PM)yepcopycat Wrote: Exactly.  Just once I would like to see us all come together and scream FOUL!  The RedZone Ad is out of hand.  If you were not there you would not understand.

Edit- Also, As a season ticket owner I get a survey after every game. A opportunity to rate my game day experience. I do know for a fact that those surveys are read and the results analyzed and subsequent changes made. It is a great avenue offered by the team to voice your opinions directly to them.

(09-04-2018, 06:35 PM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 09:05 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Also, As a season ticket owner I get a survey after every game. A opportunity to rate my game day experience. I do know for a fact that those surveys are read and the results analyzed and subsequent changes made. It is a great avenue offered by the team to voice your opinions directly to them.

I completed the survey after the game against the Falcons and did let them know that the Red Zone display was distracting. It may be a matter of location. I am very low nearly in the dead center of the north end zone, so the south billboard is well within my field of vision, particularly if it's a play in the south red zone.  Many of those around me were complaining as well. Those of you who found it distracting and are season ticket holders, please complete the survey.

yep, already done.  Hopefully they change it.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(09-04-2018, 06:35 PM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote:

You bet I let them know.  I was nice about it even.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.