Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Quick look at the schedule

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2016, 09:48 PM by JackCity.)

Feel free to disagree but this is how I think it will go down.

Jaguars schedule

Raiders-L

@Titans-L

@Chiefs-L

Texans-W

@Lions-W

@Bills-L

Broncos-L

Vikings-L

@Texans-L

Titans-W

Colts-W

Final record 6-10

Colts schedule

@Titans-L

Chiefs-L

@Packers-L

Titans-W

Steelers-L

@Jets-W

Texans-W

@Vikings-L

@Raiders-L

Jaguars-L

Final record 5-11

Texans schedule

@Broncos-L

Lions-W

@Jaguars-L

@Raiders-L

Chargers-W

@Packers-L

@Colts-L

Jaguars-W

Bengals-L

@Titans-L

Final record 7-9

Titans schedule

Colts-W

Jaguars-W

@Chargers-L

Packers-L

@Colts-L

@Bears-W

Broncos-L

@Chiefs-L

@Jaguars-L

Texans-W

Final record 7-9

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If we only win 3 more games we'd be 5-11, not 6-10
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:If we only win 3 more games we'd be 5-11, not 6-10

Good eyes. Lions game should be a W.

6-10 clean house fire everybody that's completely unacceptable
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I think we can win all of our division games.

Quote:I think we can win all of our division games.

They will all be 1 scores so whilst its certainty possible, I don't see it happening.

Quote:6-10 clean house fire everybody that's completely unacceptable

Fire everyone but keep Caldwell. Unless a big time head coach comes in and wants his own GM.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2016, 10:00 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

This should go in the AFC South section because all four teams are listed, but I only think about Jacksonville's remaining schedule.

We need last year's offensive play calling and execution against the Broncos and Vikings to have a chance at winning either game. I don't see it happening.

I can't get the thought out of my head Detroit and Buffalo (which I unfortunately can't watch) are should-wins.

I see us winning 2 or 3 of the next 4

We beat Raiders this week. Blake lights it up and outplays Carr

Quote:We beat Raiders this week. Blake lights it up and outplays Carr.

We need to play all four quarters like it is the fourth.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 02:30 AM by JagsFanSince95.)

Quote:We beat Raiders this week. Blake lights it up and outplays Carr
It is quite possible, not because Carr is not better than Blake, but because our defense is better than Oakland's defense. Our defense seems to be really coming along nicely. Oakland, otoh, can't seem to 'stop' anybody. If Blake can just settle into his new career game manager role, and play mistake free football for 60 minutes he should outplay Carr. 

At this point there is only one team on the remaining schedule with a losing record, the 2-4 clots.

Every other team is at least .500 or better, even the tacks.

I can't recall a single win for Gus over a team with a winning record.

Come on Gus, this is a big opportunity for you to turn this thing around and get yourself some wins over teams with a winning record.

You have some momentum with a 2 game winning steak and you haven't lost a game in 3 weeks.

Winning on Sunday against the Raiders and getting back to .500 will really be a step in the right direction for this team and it's fans.

Can you get it done???

Stay tuned.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I see 7 wins.  Maybe 8 if they get the run working a little bit and Blake strings together a little more consistency. 

Quote:At this point there is only one team on the remaining schedule with a losing record, the 2-4 clots.

Every other team is at least .500 or better, even the tacks.

I can't recall a single win for Gus over a team with a winning record.

Come on Gus, this is a big opportunity for you to turn this thing around and get yourself some wins over teams with a winning record.

You have some momentum with a 2 game winning steak and you haven't lost a game in 3 weeks.

Winning on Sunday against the Raiders and getting back to .500 will really be a step in the right direction for this team and it's fans.

Can you get it done???

Stay tuned.
You can't recall it because it's never happened.

Quote:I can't recall a single win for Gus over a team with a winning record.

What about the Giants?

I'm not sure we will, or should, be favored in any game again this year. Maybe the Titans home game. Probably not @Indy. We just played our two easiest games I think and we barely scraped by them. Gonna be an exceedingly tall task to finish .500.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016, 12:28 PM by Bon Jagley.)

Quote:I'm not sure we will, or should, be favored in any game again this year. Maybe the Titans home game. Probably not @Indy. We just played our two easiest games I think and we barely scraped by them. Gonna be an exceedingly tall task to finish .500.

Well, they are favored this week. Why would they not be favored against Houston at home?

;

;

Quote:Well, they are favored this week. Why would they not be favored against Houston at home?

Because the Texans have a winning record.

I think the Jags are a team that will be hard to guess how they are going to do the rest of the season.  They are young and at least the D is getting better every week.  Of their 3 loses only game did they not have a chance to win, Chargers week 2.  So I am just going to go week to week with this team.