Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Quick look at the schedule

Quote:If we are in control most of the game, it is better than the score indicates. FACT.

How does that work if a team is in control for most of the game, like leading 23-9 with just over 2 1/2 minutes left, and the team that had the lead ends up losing?

Is it still better then the score indicates, or is it worse then the score indicates, because they lost, when they should have won?

It's confusing.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I still don't know what to make of this team.  Did last week wake up a sleeping Lion who is ready to roar or the same old Jaguars.  This Raiders game is a measuring stick game.  I got to see what Sunday shows.

If you were a betting man, which one of those would you bet on?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:How does that work if a team is in control for most of the game, like leading 23-9 with just over 2 1/2 minutes left, and the team that had the lead ends up losing?

Is it still better then the score indicates, or is it worse then the score indicates, because they lost, when they should have won?

It's confusing.

It is only confusing if you don't want the Jaguars to win.

Quote:It is only confusing if you don't want the Jaguars to win.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG

Quote:If you were a betting man, which one of those would you bet on?

Traditional wisdom says the latter for sure.

However, my gut tells me that we're going to ball out but the end result is going to be a loss. I'm not sure how to feel about this...

I'm calling it now though, if we beat the Raiders, it's going to spark a run of Herculean proportions (another gut feeling).
<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

This is not a troll. Honest thoughts and updated schedule.

Jaguars schedule

Raiders-L

@Titans-L

@Chiefs-L

Texans-L

@Lions-L

@Bills-L

Broncos-L

Vikings-L

@Texans-L

Titans-W

@Colts-L

Quote:This is not a troll. Honest thoughts and updated schedule.

Jaguars schedule

Raiders-L

@Titans-L

@Chiefs-L

Texans-L

@Lions-L

@Bills-L

Broncos-L

Vikings-L

@Texans-L

Titans-W

@Colts-L

I can't see us winning anymore games this year.I gave us the titans game as we always split with them but really we are the underdogs for every game from here on out.

Quote:I can't see us winning anymore games this year.I gave us the titans game as we always split with them but really we are the underdogs for every game from here on out.
I said on the last page I was struggling to see a game we will be favored from here on out, but we'll find a way to win a couple of them as underdogs. 

I called it so far Big Grin

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to...ntry804694

Quote: 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">1. Green Bay Packers

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">2. @ San Diego Chargers

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">3. Baltimore Ravens

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">4. Indianapolis Colts

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">5  Bye Week

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">6. @ Chicago Bears

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">7. Oakland Raiders

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">8. @ Tennessee Titans

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">9. @ Kansas City Chiefs

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">10. Houston Texans

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">11. @ Detroit Lions

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12. @ Buffalo Bills

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13. Denver Broncos

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14. Minnesota Vikings

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15. @ Houston Texans

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16. Tennessee Titans

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">17. @ Indianapolis Colts

Quote:

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">1. Green Bay Packers

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">2. @ San Diego Chargers

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">3. Baltimore Ravens

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">4. Indianapolis Colts

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">5  Bye Week

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">6. @ Chicago Bears

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">7. Oakland Raiders

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">8. @ Tennessee Titans

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">9. @ Kansas City Chiefs

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">10. Houston Texans

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">11. @ Detroit Lions

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12. @ Buffalo Bills

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13. Denver Broncos

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14. Minnesota Vikings

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15. @ Houston Texans

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16. Tennessee Titans

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">17. @ Indianapolis Colts

i'm sorry Jag fans, but the way we've played this year we might win the home game against the Titans but thats about it (3 - 13)

People need to stop with any sunshine optimism...this is a bad team

Quote:People need to stop with any sunshine optimism...this is a bad team
I don't know if this is a bad team talent wise, but every time I watch them play I feel like if we're playing the Raiders the coaches prep them for the Titans

Quote:I don't know if this is a bad team talent wise, but every time I watch them play I feel like if we're playing the Raiders the coaches prep them for the Titans
Agreed 1000%...I should rephrase....this is a bad team UNDER Gus Bradley