Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
this years prediction

I'm not big on making predictions, but I'd definitely be disappointed with an 8-8 season.

I feel that'd (8-8) be like a 5 win season with this team/roster.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

4-2 in the division
3-1 vs the AFC East
2-2 vs the NFC East
1-1 vs KC/Pit'

I see 10-6 and first in the division... if we beat the patriots week 2 then I think we sweep the afc east and go 11-5

(08-27-2018, 07:39 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: We're a 12-4 squad imo.

Yep

9-7

The defense is stout. However, the offense is too inconsistent to be relied upon to put winning points on the board each game.

(08-27-2018, 06:18 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 03:28 PM)Brett Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Don't jinx us Wolfie...take it back! Big Grin

The team has already been quadtripple jinxed,im trying to unjinx them. I really do see this team going 8-8 this year.  

anyways 

heres the quadtripple jinx im talking about. 

1. Maliak jackson saying team will go undeafted.

2. NFL talking good bout jags,ussallsy team falls apart when that happens.

3. the biggest jinx of all Madden 19 sim said jags vs seahawks in super bowl with Jags wiinning 45-3,last time Madden said that they said Falcons would beat pats 45-3 in super bowl rember both teams made it,and falcons lost after haveing a huge lead and falcons lost.

4. Tony Romo predicted Jags vs packers

Low expections can turn out better for you by end of the year anyways.
But Wolfie Maliak did the same thing last year predicted us to go 16-0

I say we go 16-0 this season. 

Sun. Sep 9 @ New York Giants--------------------W----------23-17

Sun. Sep 16 New England Patriots----------------W----------30-27

Sun. Sep 23 Tennessee Titans---------------------W---------24-10

Sun. Sep New York Jets-----------------------------W---------35-10

Sun. Oct 7 @ Kansas City Chiefs-------------------W---------28-13

Sun. Oct 14 @ Dallas Cowboys---------------------W---------27-14

Sun. Oct 21 Houston Texans------------------------W--------17-9

Sun. Oct 28 Philadelphia Eagles (London, England)--W---24-10

BYE WEEK

Sun. Nov 11 @Indianapolis Colts------------------W---------27-21

Sun. Nov 18 Pittsburgh Steelers (Primetime NBC)---W---38-26

Sun. Nov 25 @ Buffalo Bills------------------------W--------24-10

Sun. Dec 2 Indianapolis Colts----------------------W-------17-14

Thu. Dec 6 @ Tennessee Titans-------------------W-------24-21 (OT)

Sun. Dec 16 Washington Redskins----------------W-------28-23

Sun. Dec 23 Miami Dolphins-----------------------W-------23-13

Sun. Dec 30 @ Houston Texans-------------------W------23-9

I see a 13-3 season if they stay relatively healthy. They'll probably lose at K.C., lose one game in the division on the road (likely Houston) and one other random game.

(08-28-2018, 07:23 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I see a 13-3 season if they stay relatively healthy. They'll probably lose at K.C., lose one game in the division on the road (likely Houston) and one other random game.

I was saying 13-3, but after watching that Falcons game I feel there will be one game where Bortles' INTs costs them the win. So now I'm saying 12-4.
'02

(08-28-2018, 07:37 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 07:23 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I see a 13-3 season if they stay relatively healthy. They'll probably lose at K.C., lose one game in the division on the road (likely Houston) and one other random game.

I was saying 13-3, but after watching that Falcons game I feel there will be one game where Bortles' INTs costs them the win. So now I'm saying 12-4.

I think we will reach the Miami Dolphins game undefeated. The '72 players will be on the Miami sidelines ready to pop the cork in the fourth quarter as they have in the past. 

Only this time the Dolphins choke. Sensing the choke, Shula tries to ride his 4-wheel scooter onto the field in an attempt to disrupt our game-winning field goal attempt.

Lambo is slightly injured on his ankle and Calais Campbell boots the 29-yarder through the uprights for the win.

Then the '72 Dolphins alumni storm the field in anger - angry that their "perfect season" is still at risk.

The game goes down in NFL history as the "Scooter Incident".

(08-28-2018, 09:33 PM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 07:37 PM)Jags02 Wrote: I was saying 13-3, but after watching that Falcons game I feel there will be one game where Bortles' INTs costs them the win. So now I'm saying 12-4.

I think we will reach the Miami Dolphins game undefeated. The '72 players will be on the Miami sidelines ready to pop the cork in the fourth quarter as they have in the past. 

Only this time the Dolphins choke. Sensing the choke, Shula tries to ride his 4-wheel scooter onto the field in an attempt to disrupt our game-winning field goal attempt.

Lambo is slightly injured on his ankle and Calais Campbell boots the 29-yarder through the uprights for the win.

Then the '72 Dolphins alumni storm the field in anger - angry that their "perfect season" is still at risk.

The game goes down in NFL history as the "Scooter Incident".
LOL! I love it.

no he said jags were a super bowl team last year and would be there. we didn't make it did we?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

If this team prepares as it did last year we can control every game I don't care who it is against. The first game might be a trap game but we should still be a threat for home field advantage. If we go 8-8 someone has some explaining to do.
No pain, no gain.

(08-27-2018, 02:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: We have a super tough schedule this year. our defense will be great again if everyone stays healty our offensse looks questionble still if bortles ends up haveing to throw. 

Due to the schedule we have i see us going 8-8 this season. After all our first 2 games are againest super bowl winning qbs one who beat a undeafted patriots team. Don't be surpised if jags start season 0-2.

Actually the schedule was rated recently as tied for the 25th easiest (I guess this is mostly because of our division). I think we start 3-0, worst we start 2-1 but we'll beat the Patriots. It took quite a bit of help from bad officiating for them to beat us last year at their place. They're not any better this year and we'll be primed for a little pay back at home.

The Jags will win 10-12 games, possible losses to Philly and Pittsburgh although we tend to own them, they'll be looking for revenge of their own. Add a loss or two in the division and an unexpected loss on the road somewhere, maybe to the Bills.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I just hope those stinkin tacks don’t have our number again. Sweeping them would definitely be a cherry on top.

(08-29-2018, 06:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just hope those stinkin tacks don’t have our number again. Sweeping them would definitely be a cherry on top.

Back to a split would be my guess. But i'm still pretty confident you guys lose the first 3 games before going on a roll to finish 10-6.. just one game behind the tacks
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2018, 07:49 PM by knarnn.)

(08-28-2018, 11:36 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: no he said jags were a super bowl team last year and would be there. we didn't make it did we?

You were wayyyyyyy off last year. (As were most everyone in your thread)

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...Prediction
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

What on earth makes u or anybody think the giants are good all of a sudden? That team was a joke last year... U really think odb is going to make that much difference in the w/l column? U really think barkley with that horrid o line is going to make that team good all of a sudden??? U people serious?

(08-30-2018, 09:55 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: What on earth makes u or anybody think the giants are good all of a sudden? That team was a joke last year... U really think odb is going to make that much difference in the w/l column? U really think barkley with that horrid o line is going to make that team good all of a sudden??? U people serious?

I think the Jags win that one by at least 13 points.

(08-30-2018, 09:59 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 09:55 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: What on earth makes u or anybody think the giants are good all of a sudden? That team was a joke last year... U really think odb is going to make that much difference in the w/l column? U really think barkley with that horrid o line is going to make that team good all of a sudden??? U people serious?

I think the Jags win that one by at least 13 points.

Eli manning is a super bowl winning qb twice. he even beat a undeafted team in the Super bowl.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.