Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cowherd the idiot at it again

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2018/07...afc-south/

This guy.  SMH.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-28-2018, 06:56 PM)surfon Wrote: https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2018/07...afc-south/

This guy.  SMH.

I can't stand this guy

Love it! More fuel for the fire! Dude is a douche though....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

He's just trying to have a different take than others to get people talking ..... apparently it's working.

He's a joke. Irrelevant.

Again, Cowherd is purely about the QB. Nothing new, no need to be upset.

(08-28-2018, 09:30 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Again, Cowherd is purely about the QB. Nothing new, no need to be upset.

Not upset here he is just such a turd.  We r gonna make those qbs irrelevant!

(08-28-2018, 10:56 PM)surfon Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 09:30 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Again, Cowherd is purely about the QB. Nothing new, no need to be upset.

Not upset here he is just such a turd.  We r gonna make those qbs irrelevant!

Right on, but you got to understand his point. He is QB only, nothing else. Doesn't give crap about any other position. It's just hilarious how people get triggered by him considering he has had this position for so long and tbh QB does rule the NFL so. He speaks like a better. Which in the betting world, QBs mean everything.

Watson is going to be a stud. I doubt they’ll sweep us this year but it should be a fun rivalry to watch in the years to come. Luck is washed up. I can’t wait until sacksonville puts him in the turf a few times. He’ll be contemplating retirement afterwards.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(08-29-2018, 04:13 AM)knarnn Wrote: Watson is going to be a stud. I doubt they’ll sweep us this year but it should be a fun rivalry to watch in the years to come. Luck is washed up. I can’t wait until sacksonville puts him in the turf a few times. He’ll be contemplating retirement afterwards.

What have you seen that proves that Watson will be "a stud". I don't see it. I see Colin Kapernick or RG3... a guy that is enjoying the ride, but soon will come back down to earth.
Signature goes here.

ya I need to see more for longer from watson before I worry about him... young mobile Qbs always seem to do well early on in their careers, but they seem to have a hard time keeping it going

rg3
kap
vince young

he got a lot of his success chucking deep balls and them being completed. I dont see that happening as much, and he needs to prove he can read coverages and throw accurately, 2 things I dont think he showed as well

he also had a quite a bit of turnovers

I think we go 4-2 in the division but we'll see

Watson and the Texans will be a tough matchup this year, but I see a 1-1 split. Indy is awful, and Luck is one hard sack away from retirement. I don't see Indy winning twice against the Jags. Cowherd is just wrong and just trying to make ratings.

(08-29-2018, 06:12 AM)TheBigDawg Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 04:13 AM)knarnn Wrote: Watson is going to be a stud. I doubt they’ll sweep us this year but it should be a fun rivalry to watch in the years to come. Luck is washed up. I can’t wait until sacksonville puts him in the turf a few times. He’ll be contemplating retirement afterwards.

What have you seen that proves that Watson will be "a stud". I don't see it. I see Colin Kapernick or RG3... a guy that is enjoying the ride, but soon will come back down to earth.

That’s a lazy comp. He’s not a “run first QB” like those guys and his accuracy is leaps and bounds better than they could ever dream. Go rewatch his games last year against New England and Tennessee and you’ll see him throw dimes up and down the field.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(08-29-2018, 06:12 AM)TheBigDawg Wrote:

Looks like RGKnee to me.

[Image: watson-ac.jpg?w=300]

[Image: deshaun-watson-injury-seahawks-texans-game.png]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

He always [BLEEP] on small market teams. Look at his pieces from time to time. He heavily favors the larger markets and he [BLEEP] on smaller markets left and right. Luck hasn't played in [BLEEP] forever. And he's certainly never played against this defense. Watson doesn't have that much help along that offensive line.

And I know that it's just been preseason but a lot of people keep sleeping on the fact that this first string defense (without Bouye and Ramsey out there playing at the same time) have held half of the NFC's first string offenses from last year to a lowly total of nine points. NINE. And we also improved in the off season with Norwell, Sefarian-Jenkins and through the draft, etc.

[BLEEP] that guy. LOL.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Win win for ColonCow
Jags lose and hes right
Jags win and he gets an interview with Ramsey and ColonCow says how he "motivated" them.

Who cares?

(08-29-2018, 12:02 PM)jagshype Wrote: Win win for ColonCow
Jags lose and hes right
Jags win and he gets an interview with Ramsey and ColonCow says how he "motivated" them.

I would love to see that interview because Jalen would call him out so hard.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-29-2018, 01:56 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 12:02 PM)jagshype Wrote: Win win for ColonCow
Jags lose and hes right

I would love to see that interview because Jalen would call him out so hard.

Jalen would destroy him. Lol. That would be fun to watch.

(08-29-2018, 09:34 AM)knarnn Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 06:12 AM)TheBigDawg Wrote: What have you seen that proves that Watson will be "a stud". I don't see it. I see Colin Kapernick or RG3... a guy that is enjoying the ride, but soon will come back down to earth.

That’s a lazy comp. He’s not a “run first QB” like those guys and his accuracy is leaps and bounds better than they could ever dream. Go rewatch his games last year against New England and Tennessee and you’ll see him throw dimes up and down the field.

His accuracy is garbage.  He gets hot like anyone, but he underthrows a ton.