Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fournette avg’d 5.7 ypc

Against the Falcons during the dress rehearsal. That’s very encouraging. Only 10 carries, but also scored a TD.

Grant avg’d 6.4 on 5 carries, Grant also added 39 yards receiving with 32 yards rushing. We have to fondness wayang to get him the ball more.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's time that we started getting preseason respect. We earned respect from the national media as it relates to the regular season and playoffs but it appears that they are reluctant to recognize our success in the preseason.

That was without Linder too. We should be able to control the ball and the game it's just a matter of who is going to step up in the passing game.
No pain, no gain.

Still preseason. Good or bad, you take it with a grain of salt. When the starters are going 100% and the game plans are implemented for 60 minutes then we will see the ypc. I imagine a lot of 9 man fronts in 21 personnel. What was cool was seeing 2 RBS instead of the FB in the gun. That may cause some problems for defenses! Either way the next week and a half or so can't go fast enough. I can't wait to see this team roll into NY and mop the floor with the Giants!!!!!!

I feel like Grant will have a breakout season.

With Yeldon and Grant we have two great backups.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-29-2018, 04:04 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: I feel like Grant will have a breakout season.

With Yeldon and Grant we have two great backups.

Me too about Grant. I feel like he can give us quality yards with his speed. He is electric in space. And there is no juking.. he just accelerates instantly.