Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who should we take if Lamp and Robinson are picked at 33 and 34?

I can easily see this and would be a nightmare to start off stay day 2 imo. Clearly the top 2 guys on our board at this point. Feeney or Dawkins?
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dan Feeney from Indiana 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Dalvin Cook.  But we will a oline person or That TE. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Dan Feeney from Indiana
after the Fournette pick, I thinks it's clear Tom and the staff wants to run a power old school offense. I think Dawkins would be the better fit. Wouldn't hate a Feeney puck but he does have concussion issues as well
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

Feeney would be my choice. I'd be happy with either him or Dawkins tho.

Feeney but Cook goes to G.B. anyways.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:after the Fournette pick, I thinks it's clear Tom and the staff wants to run a power old school offense. I think Dawkins would be the better fit. Wouldn't hate a Feeney puck but he does have concussion issues as well
Doesn't mean they want a power run offense but they want teams to actually gameplan to stop our run game. Since MJD left and Blake was drafted it's been painfully obvious that we'd be throwing the ball far too much especially with the lack of a fullback on the roster for some bizarre reason.

Feeney or see if anyone else wants to give up a stupid # of picks to trade.

Dalvin Cook could go pretty quickly to Green Bay tonight. Seattle is interesting because I am not sure who or what they're looking into upgrading. 

Either way. I think we have our chance at landing Forrest Lamp or Cam Robinson tonight. And that's perfectly fine. Robinson can easily bump Parnell out of the RT position. Lamp can easily bump Cann or the LG position out of their job. 

Feeney isn't bad in his own right though. He's a big, physical kid that can get nasty in the ground game. I thought Robinson would have went to Dallas last night to replace Doug Free. And that Seattle would have went ahead and pulled the trigger on Lamp in RD1. 

But, we'll see. 

I am fine with Feeney in the event Robinson and Lamp go back-to-back tonight. It's a weak OL class. So if you don't get the best guard or one of the top three or four tackles you'll have slim pickings later on. Ideally, you hope it's Robinson at RT and then maybe in RD4 they land Isidora out of Miami to play RG/LG. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Dalvin Cook could go pretty quickly to Green Bay tonight. Seattle is interesting because I am not sure who or what they're looking into upgrading.

Either way. I think we have our chance at landing Forrest Lamp or Cam Robinson tonight. And that's perfectly fine. Robinson can easily bump Parnell out of the RT position. Lamp can easily bump Cann or the LG position out of their job.

Feeney isn't bad in his own right though. He's a big, physical kid that can get nasty in the ground game. I thought Robinson would have went to Dallas last night to replace Doug Free. And that Seattle would have went ahead and pulled the trigger on Lamp in RD1.

But, we'll see.

I am fine with Feeney in the event Robinson and Lamp go back-to-back tonight. It's a weak OL class. So if you don't get the best guard or one of the top three or four tackles you'll have slim pickings later on. Ideally, you hope it's Robinson at RT and then maybe in RD4 they land Isidora out of Miami to play RG/LG.

I could see them moving Robinson inside for now until Albert retires.

Feeney

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

Shoot me in the head if this happens.... nightmare.

Malik McDowell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy7erbPJISQ

Big board should read:

1. Lamp

2. Robinson

3. Dawkins

Guaranteed to get 1 of them.

Outside chance...

Zach Cunningham fits close to where we're picking.

Maybe we take him if they're gone.  Maybe someone eyeing him comes up to get him.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Trade back for someone wanting to come get Kizer or Cook...Dawkins and Feeney will be there if we drop back

Quote:Feeney would be my choice. I'd be happy with either him or Dawkins tho.

We don't need another offensive lineman who lacks strength.  Didn't we just let Joekel go.

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Damascus walker

Obi Melifonwu

Now lemme think...  :geek:  What should my avatar....

Quote:Big board should read:

1. Lamp

2. Robinson

3. Dawkins

Guaranteed to get 1 of them.

1. Robinson

2. Lamp

3. Feeney/Bowser
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,