Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kavanaugh confirmation hearing

(10-07-2018, 01:24 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 09:31 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Funny how the far left all of a sudden has "a life" when things aren't going their way. You people are all the same, lol.

I don't get you, Strou-dub. I've said until I'm blue in the face that this isn't about whose ---- Kavanaugh ----s when he issues a ruling. It's that he tried to put his ---- into someone against her will on at least one occasion. If your tiny little far right peabrain can't disassociate right/wrong from political affiliation, then please, please don't breed.

Because she said so?  No corroborating evidence.  A vague description of the events.  A possible motive of a personal vendetta against the Kavanaugh family.  A history of personal investment in a Roe v. Wade debate.  Yet all the evidence you need is she said so.  Your objectivity is in serious question.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The company Ford works for makes RU-486, the morning-after pill.

She's researching its use in treatment of depression.

[Image: DoxBqJCXoAESK7J.jpg]
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(10-08-2018, 10:20 PM)jj82284 Wrote: She's researching its use in treatment of depression.

Note she testified her employer is based in Australia. She was listed as head of bio-statistics but the reference has been removed. She is not licensed to practice in California and is committing fraud by calling herself a psychologist.

(10-10-2018, 10:46 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 10:20 PM)jj82284 Wrote: She's researching its use in treatment of depression.

Note she testified her employer is based in Australia.  She was listed as head of bio-statistics but the reference has been removed.  She is not licensed to practice in California and is committing fraud by calling herself a psychologist.

Give it up.

People are laughing at you, not with you.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(10-10-2018, 12:34 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 10:46 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Note she testified her employer is based in Australia.  She was listed as head of bio-statistics but the reference has been removed.  She is not licensed to practice in California and is committing fraud by calling herself a psychologist.

Give it up.

Since everything I posted can be easily verified, it appears someone either has a personal agenda or can't spell google.

(10-10-2018, 02:35 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 12:34 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Give it up.

Since everything I posted can be easily verified, it appears someone either has a personal agenda or can't spell google.

Is "sick burn" 1 word or 2?

Hey, don't get me wrong. I never want Byron to stop posting. This is Comedy Central and Byron is the top comic. StoudCrowd is a close second.

But too often he's a one trick pony. He needs to improve his act. Perhaps that's Alex Jones' fault.

I guess he lives in a cave on a South Pacific island and doesn't know that Kavanaugh is now on the Supreme Court.

But keep beating that horse. I'm sure he's trying to impress someone.

Forget the dirty tricks just because they didn't work?

The tricks didn't work because people DID NOT FORGET the history of dirty tricks and how they are deployed.

(10-11-2018, 09:58 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Forget the dirty tricks just because they didn't work?

The tricks didn't work because people DID NOT FORGET the history of dirty tricks and how they are deployed.

Your theory is negated by the fact that Donald got nominated and elected.

I don't think people are looking to you as some kind of historian and moral compass, lol.

I'm more a historian of government shenanigans than general history, though the 2 subjects overlap quite a bit.

Just checking if anyone has heard a peep about Dr. Ford this week?

I'll answer that for you. No. Democrats are done with her and threw her in their political dumpster.

(10-12-2018, 08:00 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just checking if anyone has heard a peep about Dr. Ford this week?

I'll answer that for you. No. Democrats are done with her and threw her in their political dumpster.

She wanted justice until it was no longer politically expedient.

Guys guys be sensitive. Finding a way to spend 3/4 million dollars is intense. Hiring accountants paying lawyers. And that's just go fund me. Book deals, movie rights, op eds, board seats...

It's a lot to be a victim with nothing to gain.

(10-12-2018, 01:26 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Guys guys be sensitive.  Finding a way to spend 3/4 million dollars is intense.  Hiring accountants paying lawyers.  And that's just go fund me.  Book deals, movie rights, op eds, board seats...

It's a lot to be a victim with nothing to gain.

Aside from the lies, inconsistency, and conflicting witnesses, she's totally credible. 

Totally.

(10-12-2018, 08:00 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just checking if anyone has heard a peep about Dr. Ford this week?

Sick people, sick cult following.

[Image: abc-news-tweet-meme-christine-ford.jpg?w=640&h=720]
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

So, uh, now that the Senate and FBI have both called Ford an opportunistic liar will we get apologies from Bender, RJ, and Adam for their malicious slander of Justice Kavanaugh?

No evidence of Ford lie.

FTA:

According to the 414-page report released by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, investigators interviewed more than 40 people, monitored social media and news reports and reviewed evidence provided by the judge and his accusers.

“Following the separate and extensive investigations by both the Committee and the FBI, there was no evidence to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault made against Justice Kavanaugh,” the report states.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I doubt it.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2018, 05:58 PM by homebiscuit.)

$874,000 in GoFundMe money. She good.

I wonder if this will sway the dems from having a foot-stomping, hand-flailing tantrum investigation into impeaching Kavanaugh if they take the House?